Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 1517 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16806

    CP estrella

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...628/3474886936

    Face 7 Body 7 attitude 7 performance 6. 5.

    Set up a 20 min appointment with anal. Got to the location and realized I was texting with a booker / handler.

    When I got to the room I was met by a mid 30's dark (er)/ tan hispanic woman. Maybe 5'5" with big enhanced tits that had scars running vertically from her nipples. She had a big ass that was soft but I'm assuming it's a very good bbl with no noticeable scars.

    I told her in Spanish that I wanted 20 min with anal. She "misunderstood" what I said and thought I said oral, as in BBJ, so she asked for $50 on top of the 80 for the 20 min.

    She asked me to lay down on the bed and she began a decent BBJ. She let me roam and play with her pussy. I began to notice a slight musky / yeasty odor as she got wet but I pushed on. Got the condom on and asked to start in doggy. The pussy was good but she would do this weird gyration whenever I got deep and it threw off my stroke. I asked to try anal and she said it would be 100 more. I said ok. I mentioned it when I first came in and she responded that she thought I meant "oral" as in bbj. Remained calm and said fine, fuck it, how much for CIM? Another $50 for CIM. I gave her the money and she began bbj again that was decent. She used a good amount of spit and a mixture of DT with jerking me off. However, she just could not get me over the edge which was super frustrating. It's like she couldn't maintain enthusiasm and DT enough to get me off. Plus the up selling was such a fucking turnoff. We fucked some more but she got a call and told me my time was up.

    She was sweet, she tried, but I'm not repeating with these mid latinas. I had to wash my hands to get the yeast smell off. I'm not angry or disgusted. Just annoyed and I have blue balls.

    I wouldn't really recommend unless you like enhanced latinas in their mid 30's and are prepared for the upsells.

  2. #16805

    Gtfo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    Saw ex SW Chrissy. What a delight of a person. So glad she's doing good. Had a nice short car date. But will def repeat.
    Really? Did she contact you? Or does she have an ad? She was always fun!

    Dobson.

  3. #16804

    Chrissy

    Saw ex SW Chrissy. What a delight of a person. So glad she's doing good. Had a nice short car date. But will def repeat.

  4. #16803

    Island Girl

    She looks nice, but I keep scrolling. She has to many "No's" in her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    I keep checking this one out every time I scroll thru Stg.

    Anybody have first hand experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...6/968127681865

  5. #16802

    Island girl

    I keep checking this one out every time I scroll thru Stg.

    Anybody have first hand experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...6/968127681865

  6. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    I will be in town this weekend and I am looking for a spinner.

    With an open menu. Please PM me. Thanks Streetsmrt1.
    Hey Streetsmart, see the list below, enjoy brotha.

  7. #16800
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I went in Sunday night and was denied my 10 minutes for 60 rate. Was told she was 20 for 80. I went in and was rushed out after I busted. Can't even say I reached the 12 minute mark. Will still repeat or go back to my one favorite who I'm not reporting on LOL.

    This girl has left the area. But IMO she was beautiful and these pics are of her and her real tattoos just slight filtering on the pics.

    Catch them if you can and see a different Latina each week like I have been since 11-5-22.
    Went in Monday night and was again denied the 10 for60 rate. Was told 20 for80 was her rate. Once inside a tan skinned Dominican woman was there with some big ass titties but once I got inside her. I asked her to remove her fish net top to reveal the bare skin to them big old titties and was told 20 more. I declined and flipped her over. Her backside skin tone looked like she was half black half Latina. Those Dominican of Republic women have dark skins. She definitely wasn't dark but she was something different. I busted and was out in 14 minutes. I wasn't going to bother asking to stay for 6 more minutes. I got what I wanted. I wouldn't repeat with her. Definitely a bangin ass but I don't like high rates or upsells on something like removing a see through top.

    I see today they have another new girl posted. I would have went today and tried her out.

    Catch them if you can!

    And don't ruin this shit!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marlenis.jpg‎  

  8. #16799
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayToDay1  [View Original Post]
    When you call the number for these ads that are in Spanish, does the person on the other rndbofbtheblibe speak English or should I have like a electronic translator ready.
    I've never called, only texted. I have spoke with the boss lady a few times just once when I was first approached by the open curtain girls LOL and once when it happened again and once when I thought she dated. Sadly she is the boss lady and doesn't date.

    When I do show up and they don't speak English it is hard. I usually have my phone on a English to spanish App. So at least I can get a few words in after.

  9. #16798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Post a link please.
    No point. Already texted them myself and found out it was fake. They were kind of alarmed by it.

  10. #16797
    Post a link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    There's a new review elsewhere for a couple of women that seems like it could be TGTBT, but if it's real, it might be worth exploring. You can look up the name in the title and the website should come up. Rates were reasonable and a lot was on the table according to the review, but it was a single review by someone with only the one review. Sets off a lot of alarm bells. Anyone texted them and found out if it's legit?

  11. #16796

    I'll post when I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the same girl that works with Aly. Do you have any other providers to comment on?
    I have a few but Autumn hasn't posted in a while. She was hard to get hold of anyhow. I Met her when she was teamed with Lexi. Most of the other gals I see from time to time are in Rockville 2 are UTR no links and I don't have the OK to give the numbers. I will try and post more often when I get new useful info.

  12. #16795

    Farrrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Valid001  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Farrah this morning, Spinner body, tall, long legs, tight wet kitty, better then average looks for the list. No clock watching 2 bills +tip, good menu. Has a good attitude, no obvious signs of use. "Smoker" not during session though. Venue was a little run down but safe and clean.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/120275042
    I think this is the same girl that works with Aly. Do you have any other providers to comment on?

  13. #16794
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I went in Sunday night and was denied my 10 minutes for 60 rate. Was told she was 20 for 80. I went in and was rushed out after I busted. Can't even say I reached the 12 minute mark. Will still repeat or go back to my one favorite who I'm not reporting on LOL.

    This girl has left the area. But IMO she was beautiful and these pics are of her and her real tattoos just slight filtering on the pics.

    Catch them if you can and see a different Latina each week like I have been since 11-5-22.
    When you call the number for these ads that are in Spanish, does the person on the other rndbofbtheblibe speak English or should I have like a electronic translator ready.

  14. #16793

    Dreamed of Farrah

    Dreamed of Farrah this morning, Spinner body, tall, long legs, tight wet kitty, better then average looks for the list. No clock watching 2 bills +tip, good menu. Has a good attitude, no obvious signs of use. "Smoker" not during session though. Venue was a little run down but safe and clean.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/120275042

  15. #16792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I searched on the name a couple of ways and all I got was a photography studio. Would appreciate either a link or the full name of the place.
    Then you found what you were supposed to find.

    I emailed both "Jade" and "Megan" with their individual emails and they were bounced back as undeliverable, though. Plus, Megan's IG is pretty easy to find through that website and it looks like she has a whole truckload of kids. Starting to seem pretty fake, or someone's idea of revenge for something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape