Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 24546
-
03-17-23 12:06 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 76CP estrella
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...628/3474886936
Face 7 Body 7 attitude 7 performance 6. 5.
Set up a 20 min appointment with anal. Got to the location and realized I was texting with a booker / handler.
When I got to the room I was met by a mid 30's dark (er)/ tan hispanic woman. Maybe 5'5" with big enhanced tits that had scars running vertically from her nipples. She had a big ass that was soft but I'm assuming it's a very good bbl with no noticeable scars.
I told her in Spanish that I wanted 20 min with anal. She "misunderstood" what I said and thought I said oral, as in BBJ, so she asked for $50 on top of the 80 for the 20 min.
She asked me to lay down on the bed and she began a decent BBJ. She let me roam and play with her pussy. I began to notice a slight musky / yeasty odor as she got wet but I pushed on. Got the condom on and asked to start in doggy. The pussy was good but she would do this weird gyration whenever I got deep and it threw off my stroke. I asked to try anal and she said it would be 100 more. I said ok. I mentioned it when I first came in and she responded that she thought I meant "oral" as in bbj. Remained calm and said fine, fuck it, how much for CIM? Another $50 for CIM. I gave her the money and she began bbj again that was decent. She used a good amount of spit and a mixture of DT with jerking me off. However, she just could not get me over the edge which was super frustrating. It's like she couldn't maintain enthusiasm and DT enough to get me off. Plus the up selling was such a fucking turnoff. We fucked some more but she got a call and told me my time was up.
She was sweet, she tried, but I'm not repeating with these mid latinas. I had to wash my hands to get the yeast smell off. I'm not angry or disgusted. Just annoyed and I have blue balls.
I wouldn't really recommend unless you like enhanced latinas in their mid 30's and are prepared for the upsells.
-
03-16-23 21:43 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 171Gtfo
Really? Did she contact you? Or does she have an ad? She was always fun!
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
03-16-23 13:31 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 182Chrissy
Saw ex SW Chrissy. What a delight of a person. So glad she's doing good. Had a nice short car date. But will def repeat.
-
03-16-23 11:23 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 129Island Girl
She looks nice, but I keep scrolling. She has to many "No's" in her ad.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 09:08 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 742Island girl
I keep checking this one out every time I scroll thru Stg.
Anybody have first hand experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...6/968127681865
-
03-15-23 23:45 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 430Hey Streetsmart, see the list below, enjoy brotha.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 22:48 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 977Went in Monday night and was again denied the 10 for60 rate. Was told 20 for80 was her rate. Once inside a tan skinned Dominican woman was there with some big ass titties but once I got inside her. I asked her to remove her fish net top to reveal the bare skin to them big old titties and was told 20 more. I declined and flipped her over. Her backside skin tone looked like she was half black half Latina. Those Dominican of Republic women have dark skins. She definitely wasn't dark but she was something different. I busted and was out in 14 minutes. I wasn't going to bother asking to stay for 6 more minutes. I got what I wanted. I wouldn't repeat with her. Definitely a bangin ass but I don't like high rates or upsells on something like removing a see through top.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
I see today they have another new girl posted. I would have went today and tried her out.
Catch them if you can!
And don't ruin this shit!!
-
03-15-23 22:37 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 977I've never called, only texted. I have spoke with the boss lady a few times just once when I was first approached by the open curtain girls LOL and once when it happened again and once when I thought she dated. Sadly she is the boss lady and doesn't date.
Originally Posted by LetsPlayToDay1
[View Original Post]
When I do show up and they don't speak English it is hard. I usually have my phone on a English to spanish App. So at least I can get a few words in after.
-
03-15-23 21:49 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 586No point. Already texted them myself and found out it was fake. They were kind of alarmed by it.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 20:14 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 223Post a link please.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 19:11 #16796Regular Member

Posts: 15I'll post when I do.
I have a few but Autumn hasn't posted in a while. She was hard to get hold of anyhow. I Met her when she was teamed with Lexi. Most of the other gals I see from time to time are in Rockville 2 are UTR no links and I don't have the OK to give the numbers. I will try and post more often when I get new useful info.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:44 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 1065Farrrah
I think this is the same girl that works with Aly. Do you have any other providers to comment on?
Originally Posted by Valid001
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:25 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 77When you call the number for these ads that are in Spanish, does the person on the other rndbofbtheblibe speak English or should I have like a electronic translator ready.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 16:36 #16793Regular Member

Posts: 15Dreamed of Farrah
Dreamed of Farrah this morning, Spinner body, tall, long legs, tight wet kitty, better then average looks for the list. No clock watching 2 bills +tip, good menu. Has a good attitude, no obvious signs of use. "Smoker" not during session though. Venue was a little run down but safe and clean.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/120275042
-
03-15-23 14:50 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 586Then you found what you were supposed to find.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
I emailed both "Jade" and "Megan" with their individual emails and they were bounced back as undeliverable, though. Plus, Megan's IG is pretty easy to find through that website and it looks like she has a whole truckload of kids. Starting to seem pretty fake, or someone's idea of revenge for something.










Reply With Quote





