Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Hover over images on their webpage. It shows names like Mina 5. Jpeg, Lora Queen 3. Jpg etc. Was Mina that tall? Photos tagged with Abba are suspicious. I hope it's just a file overwrite thing.

    Someone asked earlier why I was disappointed with KBP. This kind of photo deception adds up little by little to total distrust over time.
    I just posted this somewhere else. The girls bring their own photos. The shops do not take the photos of girls that are there for a week or two. A Korean guy told me the same guys photoshops all the Korean girls. Probably not true as there are a lot of pics but you get the gist.

    You see these same girls using the same pics in Atl, la, Philly, NYC, VA. Because the girl brings them.

  2. #329

    LKAtl Yu Hee

    Hey guys.

    Thanks to the forum for all the great info. Passing through and Vera at KBP was not available so I contacted LKAtl and Jenny was very helpful with connecting me to Yu Hee. I had done my research. And good reports for the most part. My dream with her was great!

    Pics: 10/10 - It is her. No mistake.

    In person: 9/10 - No make-up today because of allergies. She apologized multiple times and was still has a beautiful natural face. I get it, there is a ton of pollen out right now so I can accept this excuse. I can't wait to visit again when she is fully decorated!

    Performance 10/10 - Constant DFK, BBBJ / DT / FF, TUMA, prostate massage, body slide, daty, MSOG, multiple positions. She takes direction like a champ. Multiple people mention a "script" with kgirls, and I don't have the experience you guys have, however it felt like I was in charge the whole time and she moved per my direction and desires. BTW. I really liked the shower portion of the dream. New to me and a great way to start and finish.

    Attitude 10/10 - I got my full time and maybe a bit more. I was ready to give up on the second pop and gave her an out. She insisted we still had time and put in the effort to make it happen. I have only had a handful of escorts do that. Usually, they are ready to bolt when you give them the option. Not Yu Hee. She is a winner.

    Bonus: Non-Stop GFE / DFK which was pretty awesome. Also getting dressed at the end of the dream was cool. Again, my first Atlanta kgirl experience so it may be something you guys are used too.

    Hope this helps. My understanding is that she may add nuru to the rotation soon! I may try to see Dash next in my way back through or Yu Hee a second time.

    Big.

  3. #328

    Interesting stories on Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Hover over images on their webpage. It shows names like Mina 5. Jpeg, Lora Queen 3. Jpg etc. Was Mina that tall? Photos tagged with Abba are suspicious. I hope it's just a file overwrite thing.

    Someone asked earlier why I was disappointed with KBP. This kind of photo deception adds up little by little to total distrust over time.
    Sikindil, you are very observant about the file name on those pictures. It could be that the booker or whoever updates the site just cut and paste stuff so some of the underlying file name may have stayed. Having said that the face on those pictures are her but just not the body. LOL.

    I saw her on yesterday and only count for one opinion. I want to see others who have a chance to see her to comment. Particularly someone who saw Mina to compare Vera to. I skipped Mina because of her small top. I hate to be deceived.

  4. #327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    KBP Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am surprised that no post on her yet when the booker told me she was fully booked on Tuesday.

    I had my experience and I can say unequivocally that her pics on the website are all cut and paste photoshopped. Her face is "enhanced" but I can tell its her but the body type is totally another person. She has A cups at best (soft and sensitive but a bit droopy even at that small size). She is very slim and has more typical flat Asian butt.

    I did enjoy our encounter but just not happy about the visual deception. Since her pics are elsewhere so I don't think it is KBP's fault but the provider herself superimposed her head onto a much nicer body. Break down of my experience below.

    Face 7 - Cute but not model quality IMHO.

    Service 8 - light kiss at the door but very attentive to my preference, even put my socks on for me and dry me after shower.
    You say she was fully booked on Tuesday? Was your visit actually on Tuesday? I had an appointment scheduled and was told in the morning she wasn't feeling good and needed to move my appointment to Thursday. I actually canceled the appointment I set as I wasn't feeling it today. Disappointed that her looks were way less than advertised.

    Also, LKAtl Suzy was super lame. She's downright not attractive. Her service was just ok. Her BBBJ is pretty good but not enough to make me go back. If she didn't have those nice fake tits she'd be on the are and T circuit. Actually that's where she should be, nowhere close to being worth what these agencies charge.

  5. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwaszx12  [View Original Post]
    If a provider is offering bare services, do they provide clean health records? Or anything recent for that matter. Just asking if that matters to the community or not.
    Well, if it helps, you could both show each other your clean health records.

  6. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am surprised that no post on her yet when the booker told me she was fully booked on Tuesday.

    I had my experience and I can say unequivocally that her pics on the website are all cut and paste photoshopped. Her face is "enhanced" but I can tell its her but the body type is totally another person. She has A cups at best (soft and sensitive but a bit droopy even at that small size). She is very slim and has more typical flat Asian butt.

    I did enjoy our encounter but just not happy about the visual deception. Since her pics are elsewhere so I don't think it is KBP's fault but the provider herself superimposed her head onto a much nicer body. Break down of my experience below.

    Face 7 - Cute but not model quality IMHO.

    Service 8 - light kiss at the door but very attentive to my preference, even put my socks on for me and dry me after shower.
    Hover over images on their webpage. It shows names like Mina 5. Jpeg, Lora Queen 3. Jpg etc. Was Mina that tall? Photos tagged with Abba are suspicious. I hope it's just a file overwrite thing.

    Someone asked earlier why I was disappointed with KBP. This kind of photo deception adds up little by little to total distrust over time.

  7. #324

    Not for lack of trying

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am surprised that no post on her yet when the booker told me she was fully booked on Tuesday.
    I was booked with her but was told she didn't feel well her first day and wanted to start a day later. I haven't had time to reschedule.

    Looks like I didn't miss out on too much though.

  8. #323

    KBP Vera

    Guys, I am surprised that no post on her yet when the booker told me she was fully booked on Tuesday.

    I had my experience and I can say unequivocally that her pics on the website are all cut and paste photoshopped. Her face is "enhanced" but I can tell its her but the body type is totally another person. She has A cups at best (soft and sensitive but a bit droopy even at that small size). She is very slim and has more typical flat Asian butt.

    I did enjoy our encounter but just not happy about the visual deception. Since her pics are elsewhere so I don't think it is KBP's fault but the provider herself superimposed her head onto a much nicer body. Break down of my experience below.

    Face 7 - Cute but not model quality IMHO.

    Service 8 - light kiss at the door but very attentive to my preference, even put my socks on for me and dry me after shower.

    Performance 8 - Needless to say she has tight kitty but can take a pounding. Enjoy nipple sucking and DATY VERY much.

    Body - 6 - Natural A cups, sensitive, responsive nipples, slim all over and very sexy belly button and waist. Kitty is so sweet and engorged clit during dinner.

    Repeat. Not for me as I like larger breasts but she offers solid GFE experience if you like flat slim K-girls.

  9. #322

    Official Health Record

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwaszx12  [View Original Post]
    If a provider is offering bare services, do they provide clean health records? Or anything recent for that matter. Just asking if that matters to the community or not.
    Yes, every girl posts their official clean record by their kitty next to the meat curtain. Feel free to inspect. LOL.

    Sounds like you shouldn't partake even if bare is offered.

  10. #321

    Quick question

    If a provider is offering bare services, do they provide clean health records? Or anything recent for that matter. Just asking if that matters to the community or not.

  11. #320

    LKAtl Suzy

    This is one of my first reviews on this site.

    I went to see Suzy at the Duluth LKAtl for about an HR.

    At first she wasn't what I expected. Seemed to be in her 30's and a bit older but with a great rack. They were implants for sure but real nice.

    I was skeptical but proceeded forward.

    She barely spoke English so was hard to communicate as I didn't bring phone inside.

    After doing all the formalities we went straight for shower. Then back to bed.

    This is where she went down on me for easily 15 min straight. BBBJ. She is really talented and enthusiastic.

    She then proceeded to want to ride on top bare but I had to stop her to ask for a cover.

    While we were playing I was picking her up and tossing her around. Really fun.

    After finishing on her chest she cleaned up and went to give me a back massage. It was a good massage.

    She ended up doing another BBBJ for another 12 min and followed by another finish. She is great at deep throating. Wow.

    I got to go another round and pop a second one off. I think she enjoyed it a bit too much.

    Personality - 8.

    Looks - 6. 5.

    Performance - 8. 5.

    Overall - 7.

    I would repeat in a pinch. I'm not usually into smaller women but this one was a lot of fun. She's definitely not for everyone but she was a solid performer.

  12. #319

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceHog  [View Original Post]
    I am a noob here. Is it standard protocol for these agencies to ask for you info? Like email and references. I'm trying to have FS not apply for a job, LOL.
    Yes, they are doing their version of due diligence to verify that you are not Uncle LEO, or a scrub.

  13. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceHog  [View Original Post]
    I am a noob here. Is it standard protocol for these agencies to ask for you info? Like email and references. I'm trying to have FS not apply for a job, LOL.
    It's standard practice for more professional providers and dedicated agencies to, yes. It's a measure of protection to verify that the client is a normal person and not a risk to the provider's safety.

  14. #317

    Info Asking

    I am a noob here. Is it standard protocol for these agencies to ask for you info? Like email and references. I'm trying to have FS not apply for a job, LOL.

  15. #316

    LKATL Suzy

    I usually don't see girl with heavily blur pictures, but still decided to take one for the team. I don't really think the pictures is her, but Suzy also has a great and slim body with a pair of manmade D. She is experienced and probably in her 30's. If you are seeing Kgirl for the look, then skip Suzy, but if you are in for the service, then I would rate her 9/10. Her look is so so, but I enjoy seeing girl with spinner body. She is a true GFE, DFK, DATY are on the menu, FIV is not. She also has a great massage skill! I don't regret my visit, because I left happy, but probably won't repeat, because I'm all about young good looking K girl!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape