LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26311
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucy again the other day. She is a sweetheart. When I slid my cock in she squinted. Maybe alittle to big for her. But she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled out and then did some daty. She must have cummed 2 or 3 times. Then she got on top and road me hard. I had to slow her down to not pop. Then we got in Mish position and kissed as I slammed her pussy for 15 or so minute's. I then switched to doggy and exploded. I could easy go hours with her.

    https://callescort.org/513-545-4402

    Definitely will see her again.
    Is she still using a couch or is there a bed? Can you share rates?

  2. #26310

    Nothing there

    Can't find your girl. Nothing on this link and no Kymberly in the area. Sounds like a good experience but we need better info.

    TYIA.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Toftt on this one had a great time ok incall. Liked to have her tits played with didn't try daty, she did enjoy the v being touched CG, rvg, mish and doggy bbjcim finish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-

  3. #26309
    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    Did you take those pictures? They are very good.
    No those were just some extra ones that she had. And I told her she needs to put those up on her ad because they're really hot.

  4. #26308
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    Searched porn hub. Could not find her.
    https://www.xvideos.com/models/sydney-thomas

    I know her videos are on there but I guess they're not linked to her name. Which is odd. But here's just what I found off X video.

  5. #26307
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucy again the other day. She is a sweetheart. When I slid my cock in she squinted. Maybe alittle to big for her. But she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled out and then did some daty. She must have cummed 2 or 3 times. Then she got on top and road me hard. I had to slow her down to not pop. Then we got in Mish position and kissed as I slammed her pussy for 15 or so minute's. I then switched to doggy and exploded. I could easy go hours with her.

    https://callescort.org/513-545-4402

    Definitely will see her again.
    Did you take those pictures? They are very good.

  6. #26306

    Sydney Thomas

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the best around. Saw her about 6 times 10 years ago. I'm sure her prices have gone up. But of course at that time I think I was even getting a special pricing. She's definitely beautiful. You can look her up on porn hub.
    Searched porn hub. Could not find her.

  7. #26305
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    Sydney Thomas. Ad is for Dayton but she lives in the area. A good time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sydney-t...-dayton-367243#erotic.

    The good dr.
    Definitely one of the best around. Saw her about 6 times 10 years ago. I'm sure her prices have gone up. But of course at that time I think I was even getting a special pricing. She's definitely beautiful. You can look her up on porn hub.

  8. #26304
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Good morning all. I am staying in the westchester area and looking for a GFE provider recommendation in the area. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
    Kandee Apple She is on Tryst link.

  9. #26303

    Anastazja Rose

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastazja-rose

    Had a date with Anastazja yesterday and all I can say is "wow". This was the best combined GFE / PSE experience I've had so far. Very nice lady, good conversation and she knows what she is doing and can read you. I will definitely recommend and repeat. It takes awhile to schedule with her so if you are interested I recommend you start at least two weeks before your desired date.

  10. #26302
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Good morning all. I am staying in the westchester area and looking for a GFE provider recommendation in the area. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
    Sydney Thomas. Ad is for Dayton but she lives in the area. A good time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sydney-t...-dayton-367243#erotic.

    The good dr.

  11. #26301

    Provider recommendation

    Good morning all. I am staying in the westchester area and looking for a GFE provider recommendation in the area. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

  12. #26300
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a PM and it says your mail box is full.
    Thanks I will clear it. It is the Brookee request.

  13. #26299

    Hillbilly Bob

    Tried to send you a PM and it says your mail box is full.

  14. #26298
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same place it has been, then I would say yes. It was in NCH and I was there at 1 am.

    And I had no problem with it.
    Yeah same place.

  15. #26297
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Is her incall in a safe area. Is it safe to be there in the evening?
    100% not a bad neighborhood. I was there at night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape