Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 906 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7773

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheRub6  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers I am hoping that someone has seen Sadie since the last report which was not as favorable for her.

    Has anyone seen her and have anything else? I am hoping not to take her off my list.

    Thank you and get rubbed.

    LTR6.
    Well she does not look (body) like her pictures. So if you are wanting a tight little spinner you are not going to get it with her. I thought she was just so so and would not repeat! If you take the plunge be sure to let everyone know about your experience.

  2. #7772

    GFE Louisville

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with 5 star Stephanie. She gives a better GFE than all the GF I've had in the past.
    Thanks for the info! I'll add her to my list.

  3. #7771
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120206721

    I hope she's real. If so, I'm going for it. Anyone know her?
    Met her last summer as "piper" I thought she was very attractive. Very Expensive half hour but I was new to the hobby and she was a cute spinner type who was very good at easing my concerns. Not sure if this person is just using her pics or not but piper was cool to a nervous new guy.

  4. #7770
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohns  [View Original Post]
    How's Zoey's head game? BBBJ?
    She has decent head game but all covered. She worth a 1 time visit. Go see her and give us a review.

  5. #7769

    Sadie Smith

    Fellow mongers I am hoping that someone has seen Sadie since the last report which was not as favorable for her.

    Has anyone seen her and have anything else? I am hoping not to take her off my list.

    Thank you and get rubbed.

    LTR6.

  6. #7768

    Give her some more time, probably a fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120206721

    I hope she's real. If so, I'm going for it. Anyone know her?
    Based on my experience, if a provider only has a couple of posts within the past few days and a Google search of her # reveals nothing, along with a reverse search of her photos, it is probably a fake and a scam to try to get a deposit or black mail you. That happened to my neighbor. I have since educated him. I've seen plenty of TGBT provider ads pop up for a days and then just vanish to never return.

  7. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeeper1234  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking around for a nice Louisville GFE lady! I've ruled out the high dollar traveling girls. Thanking all in advance for the help!
    You can't go wrong with 5 star Stephanie. She gives a better GFE than all the GF I've had in the past.

  8. #7766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Ashley

    She looks pissed off. Any girl who looks angry in their photos usually does not provide a very good time in their sessions. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronn  [View Original Post]
    Can someone check her out for me? Don't live in Louisville anymore but would come back down for her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120082273

  9. #7765

    Thoughts on Latina providers

    I've noticed alot of Latina providers. What's the deal with them?

    Are they real? Anyone have any recommendations? I usually stick to the AMPs.

    But looking for a change in scenery.

    Thanks,

    Frank.

  10. #7764

    Amelia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120206721

    I hope she's real. If so, I'm going for it. Anyone know her?

  11. #7763

    Zoey head game?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustinANut  [View Original Post]
    She definitely worth it. She will make sure your completely satisfied and not a clock watcher either. I have always had great time with Zoey.
    How's Zoey's head game? BBBJ?

  12. #7762

    Louisville GFE

    I've been looking around for a nice Louisville GFE lady! I've ruled out the high dollar traveling girls. Thanking all in advance for the help!

  13. #7761

    Ashley

    Can someone check her out for me? Don't live in Louisville anymore but would come back down for her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120082273

  14. #7760

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBout8  [View Original Post]
    For the better part of a year I have been looking for an Asian provider. Always been my dream to see one especially an Asian MILF do why'all have any recommendations?
    Go to Vegas. Best Asian pussy and alot of options.

  15. #7759

    Where's the Asians

    For the better part of a year I have been looking for an Asian provider. Always been my dream to see one especially an Asian MILF do why'all have any recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape