Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 30810
-
03-16-23 11:48 #21795Senior Member

Posts: 38
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
Wanted to add on Sara, she's really cute and has a killer body that you can see on twitter. Sara is more my type than Marie and I had a really good time with her but do agree that her services are more limited, esp in comparison to Marie. If you can afford it, I would put her on your list behind Marie.
Originally Posted by ShamRocx
[View Original Post]
Also Marie has alluded to raising her rates soon. I don't know how much higher though. As mentioned, she's really really picky when it comes to initial email etiquette so be clear and provide enough info in your intro email.
-
03-16-23 07:48 #21794Banned Member

Posts: 719I have found this to be untrue, every girl will negotiate, you just have to let them start the process. Great review, that's how they should be written. My only complaint would be the use of code in how much you paid. I understood it but so not needed in today's world.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 06:46 #21793Senior Member

Posts: 130Preggo Exotic Bombshell
Yes she is real and she is pregnant. So setup was easy got quick reply with rates general location for her incall quoted me $. 5 for hhr Bbfscip. I was off now she is located out in Zebulon so it's a hike for some. I was about 25 min away when the I need to reschedule text came across. Said her sitter canceled and could I comeback at 10 pm. I was pissed but took the opportunity to renegotiate and said I will only come if she does hhr Bbfscip for $. 2 she immediately agreed because of the inconvenience. Now at this point my spidey senses where a little up because as we Al know most girls won't negotiate and based off previous reviews of her seems like she double books has demons and can be mental. So against my better judgment I set off again and I am glad I did. Before I arrive she tells me to park by mailbox and wait for her to come get me I oblige. Text her I am here she comes out and meets me walks me inside now I am no fool so I had my CC on me cause it was pitch black she lives out in the boonies of Zebulon in a nicer double wide, she asks me to be quiet as her son is sleeping once we get inside I see a cute spinner body type with a baby bump and I am happy, she had a cute bob wig on and glasses. House is clean but damn it smells like a cigarette factory inside so beware you will leave stinking of cigarettes. Took care of donation I undressed got on bed watched her undress to reveal some cute perky titties that she said are sensitive because she is pregnant, then she revealed that baby bump. Now by the looks of her at this point IMO she appears to be like 3-4 months but she actually reveals she is 7 months she starts with a nice wet slow BBBJ while I play with her pussy from behind and rub those perky tits after about 5 min I am standing at full attention she says I will have to get on top so she lays down and I begin to pound that FAT bald pretty pussy of hers she has her legs up and I go balls deep she is so wet and feels so good making all the right noises I pound away for about 15 min and blast my baby batter all up in her as I keep pounding making sure every fucking drop is inside her pretty pink pussy (side note her pussy is really pretty and really fat and I loved looking at my cock while it was sliding in and out of her. She hands me some baby wipes for clean up and I tell her I want to see her again she says absolutely said she will continue to work before and after birth. There was absolutely no signs of demons her skin was clear and soft she smelled good especially her pussy no odors except for the smoke. I will absolutely repeat until her demons come back or she double books me! Be safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/640435437793
-
03-15-23 22:32 #21792Senior Member

Posts: 307I'm thinking more like Janet Jackson.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 20:06 #21791Senior Member

Posts: 180Asian
"Asian" covers a lot of nationalities. But damn, I can't see any of them in her! LOL.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 19:44 #21790Senior Member

Posts: 122Yasmin
Any hope the Yasmin on euros in Raleigh is the same Yasmin that worked for BKS. Now that girls was AAA+++ Provider.
-
03-15-23 17:21 #21789Senior Member

Posts: 531That smell may be a warning signal
I hope I am not the only one understanding what is going on here. Any pungent oder coming from ANY orifice has a cause. If it still smells that bad after she likely freshened up with brushing and possibly mouthwash, you may want to think twice before putting anything in it. The V-jj is not the only place where unwanted presents can be received.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 14:09 #21788Senior Member

Posts: 122The Asian Kattt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/120212925
I saw Kattt this morning. Pictures are her. Actually looks hotter in person. Very nice curves. Ass not big. Just right. She is fit and has a great set of tits. Man made, but soft and natural. Looks are a 10 in my opinion. Hh is 200. Well worth it. A few restrictions. But nothing out of the ordinary. Everything covered. No kissing, or daty. She answered the door completely naked. First thing I said was damn you are hot. Ran through a couple of positions. Finished in mish holding on to those wonderful soft tits. I will definitely repeat next time she is in town. That's if she comes back. I think she's here until Saturday.
-
03-15-23 12:44 #21787Senior Member

Posts: 96Thanks this is helpful. So Marie it is, if she agree.
Originally Posted by ShamRocx
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 12:02 #21786Senior Member

Posts: 56Meilian is a Wild One!
I concur that is Melian from BKS. She's a wild one! During a previous session we were doing 69 for quite some time and she lost it all over my face. Quite the fun surprise for both of us. See her, she is fun!
- Tork.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 10:33 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 38Nothing alike
I have experienced all 3 and there is nothing alike here.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
Marie is 50+ and is booked as much as she wants to work. She is 60 miles south of Raleigh and self described and reviewed as Master chef of Greek cuisine.
Marie only books after an intro email written with good grammar and some refs.
In spite of being 50 she is one of the highest ranked providers between DC and Atlanta.
Sara is about 30, asking up front deposit unless your are hosting at a nice hotel. Basically nice build but limited activities.
IME your third choice has several visits to her Uncles hotel in past memory and frequently delays or no shows.
-
03-15-23 08:54 #21784Senior Member

Posts: 1712Good review but, guys, please get out of your own heads. Nobody knows 'famous Vickie'. Always post a link.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 07:54 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 122The Asian Kat
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/120212925
Anyone seen here? Searched. Couldn't find any reviews. May see her today.
-
03-15-23 03:03 #21782Senior Member

Posts: 96Tryst Ladies
Gentle people, going to see one of these ladies this week. Any prior experiences?
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
https://tryst.link/escort/sara-fairfax
https://tryst.link/escort/taylormade304
Thanks.
-
03-15-23 00:28 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 174Sexy Kay
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/965035933417
Anyone have an experience with this one? She's posted a few times as if she tours through the area but from what I can gather its all just a scam to funnel people to an OnlyF page.










Reply With Quote





