Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 27816
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 266
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    XoXoAngel still gives it up or has she changed to all covered now?
    Would also like to know.

    Haven't seen her since someone said she doesn't BB anymore.

    Though even if she has stopped I'm sure some clients are still getting BB.

    It's always the case.

  2. #20690

    XoXoAngel

    XoXoAngel still gives it up or has she changed to all covered now?

  3. #20689
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is Sarabeth a slamdunk cum dump? Pre-negotiate?
    Sarabeth0228? In Portland / Vancouver?

  4. #20688

    Princess Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    Title is pretty clear: I feel like being a cheap * today. Come creampie my pussy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...r/193745994704

    Anyone seen her?
    She's been discussed.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Princess-Peach

  5. #20687
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Currently being ghosted now. Due to your post I didn't leave the house until I heard from her. Appreciate the help, sorry for the ghosting.
    She is not the one doing bookings.

  6. #20686

    Ad Title says it all

    Title is pretty clear: I feel like being a cheap * today. Come creampie my pussy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...r/193745994704

    Anyone seen her?

  7. #20685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is Sarabeth a slamdunk cum dump? Pre-negotiate?
    Yes, unless you're a nasty when you show up.

  8. #20684
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She has a look that drives me crazy. Thinking about seeing her for multiple hours if MSOG, Greek and bb are available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...o/139737200757
    She's been mentioned at least once as belonging in this thread. I don't remember all the details, but if memory serves she provides decent service, but is heavier than she looks in her pix and a user. That's about all I seem to remember. Yeah, if you see her please let us know how it goes.

  9. #20683
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Currently being ghosted now. Due to your post I didn't leave the house until I heard from her. Appreciate the help, sorry for the ghosting.
    She confirmed appointment with me an hour before so I figured we were good to go. Sorry that happened to you as well. Seemed like she had potential to be top tier provider.

  10. #20682
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up by her today. Waited 20 min after scheduled time, no response, so I left. 2 hours later still no response. Guess she probably double booked. Kinda shitty to do that at a $500/ hour rate.
    Currently being ghosted now. Due to your post I didn't leave the house until I heard from her. Appreciate the help, sorry for the ghosting.

  11. #20681
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go.

    Penelope Lovees Profile

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Got stood up by her today. Waited 20 min after scheduled time, no response, so I left. 2 hours later still no response. Guess she probably double booked. Kinda shitty to do that at a $500/ hour rate.

  12. #20680

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Oh I didn't know she gad been talked about on this thread.

    Yeah pretty accurate. Pics outdated thankw for your input so you didn't do BBFS.
    I don't know if she's been talked about on this specific thread; she has been discussed on this board though. Probably in the regular escort section.

    She seemed to be going for bare but I was not about to touch that once I got the whiff. No bb for me.

  13. #20679

    Sarabeth

    Is Sarabeth a slamdunk cum dump? Pre-negotiate?

  14. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She has a look that drives me crazy. Thinking about seeing her for multiple hours if MSOG, Greek and bb are available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...o/139737200757
    Let us know how it goes. I'd love an extended date, too. Her overnight isn't too shabby at $1 K.

  15. #20677
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute  [View Original Post]
    Shame she charges $$ for an hour now so I probably won't be seeing her anymore in the future.
    Meant to say she charges 400/ hr now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape