Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9424
-
03-17-23 23:58 #4774Regular Member

Posts: 15Momo SDAG
Not the girl in the pics. Very sweet and gentle. VERY cute and GND type. Loves to kiss and make out. In her mid 20's. I would definitely repeat.
-
03-17-23 17:38 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 135SDAG Ka
Just had a booking with Ms. Ka at SDAG. Just wow. This one is a total GFE babe. Cute GND face, flawless skin, long black hair. Sensual and a bit timid. I can tell she got her nose fixed up but it looks very natural, no complaints. I think she also got manmade Bs too, but well done, also no complaints. She is 5'6" with a looong torso. Overall a great slender build which is to my liking. Probably late 20's, but wouldn't be surprised if actually mid 20's. Barely decent English, but shows willingness to communicate.
Really pretty face, great bod, and nice personality....I'm def repeating.
-
03-17-23 13:43 #4772Banned Member

Posts: 904Recommendations for Vegas
Any mongers from SD have recommendations for Vegas. Yea, I've researched that forum but want to hear from you guys. Looking for a k-org girl (LTLV?) to come to my room. What's the damage for the hour and other options? Know of an indie there you would recommend?
-
03-17-23 00:01 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 135SDAG Rio
I saw Rio last week. Unfortunately her stay here in SD seemed short. She is usually in the Bay Area or LA. She was actually down here in SD three years ago at FEC. I had a good time overall but I would not repeat. Cute GND type face, short, good skin, good service, great ass, decent English. Claimed to be late 20's, but probably early 30's.
So SAG / TopAsian / FoxyClub seems to be here for good.
Anybody know if Peach Cafe is here in SD too? They had a couple ads up a few weeks ago but they are gone now.
-
03-16-23 23:23 #4770Regular Member

Posts: 15Thank you for that info and the clarification. I thought I had done my proper research and picked a booker that had all that included. Glad it panned out. Appreciate the responses gents.
Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 22:41 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 101Judy
Thank you JM007.
I appreciate the intel, may have to do lunch special with her tomorrow!
Originally Posted by JussMe007
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 20:26 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 471BBFS is extra
BBFS is $100 addition with this booker. She was expecting the extra $100 and that is the reason she was upset with you. She doesn't know what the booker did or did not tell you, she only knows she gets $100 extra for BBFS.
Originally Posted by JussMe007
[View Original Post]
EDIT:
not sure how to do strikethrough on this forum, but I would strike all I said above because I am wrong with what I stated. This booker sets a specific price that includes BBFS and 2 pops with the ladies that are ok with BBFS. Another booker in town charges an additional $100 on top of the regular rate. I got them confused.Last edited by Trusty Hairlip; 03-16-23 at 21:03. Reason: correcting incorrect information
-
03-16-23 11:58 #4767Regular Member

Posts: 15This particular appointment was BBFS which myself and the booker agreed upon with no prior mention of an extra charge. Turns out Judy got so discombobulated from our time together, she simply forgot I had already provided the donation. At least that is what I tell myself. Haha! But that turned out to be the issue unless she was just trying to pull a fast one.
Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 22:30 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 471Extra
Was it CFS or BBFS? BBFS would be extra and the booker would have pointed that out to you in the messages sent before your appointment.
Originally Posted by JussMe007
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 21:17 #4765Regular Member

Posts: 15I was able to see Judy recently of course under a different Hx account. My visit with her was the reason for my first post / question on here.
Originally Posted by Kwaze
[View Original Post]
My time with her was really good. Not her in the pictures but I found her att. Petite lady, with nice breasts, not big but not small. GFE was sensual. She wasn't much for bbj but she gave the boys some love. I'm on the bigger side and she had no issues riding so that was nice letting her do the work. Overall I left happy.
-
03-15-23 19:35 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 101Judy at TopAsian's
Has anyone TOFTT with her?
Would like to know if Pixs are her or any intel on your experience with her looks, GFE, that would be fine. If you don't want to post on here you can message me as well?
Thanks for any info in advance.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/topAsian
Kwaze.
-
03-14-23 01:08 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 434Yes
She let me. But wouldn't let me lick her pussy. Which I don't really like doing anyways. She said it makes her feel itchy or something like that. So I guess shave your beard if you like that. Not sure but seems she got some plastic surgery or something done since. Don't understand why girls do that. She seemed more natural looking before. Becomes a screamer if you got a really hard boner.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 23:06 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 185Did Stella allow DFK and was she into it? I've been with a couple of S99 Thai chicks and they weren't really into kissing from my experiences.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 23:04 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 185Just saw Ka and if you like spinners, then Tory fits the spinner type more than Ka (ka is about 5'6). I don't usually do BB, but I liked what I saw when Ka opened the door. Did not hesitate to give her the extra benji. Worth it.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 19:32 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 434Nice
Glad to hear. Would like to hear some details. She tapped out on me. Would love to to hear from some well hung mongers. Was hoping she might get more used to it or loosen her up some. Pounded her for a long time.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




