Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 1753 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30008

    Star and buttercup

    I have seen buttercup before in the past so when I see her new ad I scheduled an appointment and end up getting a 2 girl special LOL. I paid for head from her and end up fucking her friend "Star" that was there. I have seen her ads lately but never had a chance to meet her until now.

    Both are amazing providers. I even left a review awhile back on escort Babylon I believe. Check them out if you get a chance. You won't be disappointed. Star gives sloppy deep throat head bare. And both got tight pssy that squirts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/328817072156

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/272287246360

  2. #30007
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Twin

    This girl is dtwf when you actually see her, however she has an evil gay twin that will hit you up after from random numbers claiming to be her. She will even call you because they are twins, she sounds exactly like her OR she's actually in on this extortion scam. Watch out for the ugly gay twin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/564521532982

  3. #30006

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/008702585540

    Is this girl one of the setup ones that was reported previously?
    She was reported on as involved in set-up strong-arm robbery with another girl and their pimp by victim. Avoid this sociopath at all costs. Surprised they have the audacity to keep posting.

  4. #30005
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo3000  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Real Asian escorts that look like the picture or close to age in Florida?
    Not in Jacksonville. Orlando and Miami though have a lot more talent and options. I've seen some of the k shop type places up north and in California amd I've had drop dead 10's twice and a lot of 8's and 9's there. In Jacksonville, best I've seen was a 6 but most are 3's and 4's on the asian front.

  5. #30004

    Info please!

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Would you believe I heard from her almost daily while she was in and not one word since she got out. LOL Shocker, right?
    Could you private message me her digits?

  6. #30003

    Robbery setup post?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/008702585540

    Is this girl one of the setup ones that was reported previously?

  7. #30002
    Quote Originally Posted by Choo83  [View Original Post]
    I know Butterfly Jen just came back from her family vacation. Has anyone heard from her?
    Would you believe I heard from her almost daily while she was in and not one word since she got out. LOL Shocker, right?

  8. #30001

    No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moo3000  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Real Asian escorts that look like the picture or close to age in Florida?
    If you look really, really close at these pics, you can tell that these are pics of "Real" sex dolls.

    Not all of them, but most of them. Some are just pics of "gifs" from the internet.

    Just my .02 cents.

  9. #30000

    Real asian escorts that look like the picture

    Are there any Real Asian escorts that look like the picture or close to age in Florida?

  10. #29999

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    100% THIEF! She has a ton of DBs hanging around. They robbed me when I went to see her. They sit in a white minivan in the parking lot until you go in. She's been horrible for YEARS and well known as a thief. Stay away!
    You saved lives with your help.

  11. #29998
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in creaming this sexy redhead?? Pm me details.
    100% THIEF! She has a ton of DBs hanging around. They robbed me when I went to see her. They sit in a white minivan in the parking lot until you go in. She's been horrible for YEARS and well known as a thief. Stay away!

  12. #29997
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw her at checkers at Dunn, she must have walked. Granted my type of Pawg, she looked alright, some eyeshadow good looking face. Upon further inspection could see needle marks on her inner legs. And she was doing the usual nod. Like she took a few hits, and I'm not talking weed. Can tell if she was clean and lost weight she be a looker. Although apart of me still want too see the view from the back LOL. How was her skin? Was their blemishes on her booty and body? Think I read a report saying she does not remove her shirt. Is that still a thing? If a chick can't get nakid, I cannot go through. Love a pawg with clear skin and pudge stomach. Thats just me LOL. Think only Maddy fits that criteria atm.
    She full stripped down. Very excellent ass, no markings that I can recall. But she did seem like she was on somethin but not my concern.

  13. #29996

    About Hamburger Mary's

    I did a search on STG and used key word hamburger and here is what came up:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...ords=HAMBURGER

  14. #29995

    About the bait and switch team

    Fellas,

    If you see an ad that has this language:

    "I'm IN A AIRBNB MY HAMBURGER MARYS ".

    Hamburger Mary's is the key. This is where the bait and switch team is doing dates. Beware of this crew!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/974624947140

  15. #29994

    About raising prices unnecessarily

    So, I think we all know these girls have raised their prices too high and unnecessarily, but let me give you all a prime example of this. Many of us are aware that living in motels and such can be very costly and if a girl needed to raise her prices, that would seem to be the more appropriate time--I guess, depending on location and quality of said incall. Now don't get me wrong, I like Jojo and her body was very nice at one time, though she seems to be gaining weight now and it doesn't look too good, but she is my exemplar.

    While Jojo was living out of motels, she was still asking for 80 for a qv. A great price, IMO. She has now moved to a trailer where she is paying nowhere near what she was giving to those motels; however, now, though certainly her right, she has increased her rates to 120 for qv. Why? Because she can? Yeah, because she can and with no reasonable justification. Fellas, these rates are not budging much. As others have said, they know many will pay these exorbitant rates regardless of the low quality of services and providers. These are some of the worst providers, looks wise, that I have ever seen and of course, we know those hard drugs have a lot to do with that.

    By the way, if any of you contact a girl and get an address near San Marco and Belden Cir, avoid! It's the same place I went to the other night where I experienced the ole bait and switch! This is the black crackhead looking witch's cave!

    But back to Jojo, like I said, I've always liked her and this is certainly not my quest to ruin her reputation or biz, as she provides a decent service, but these prices are out of hand for sure. I'd rather get a legit 1 hour full body massage wherein my whole body benefits for 70, rather than pay these exorbitant prices wherein only my dicck gets serviced for 10 minutes--if that, provided they don't rush! You all can have these heifers and their prices!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape