High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11934
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?
    That is a fine looking body. The boob doc just put her nips up high!

  2. #11933
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about two years ago out in St Peters. Nice, sensual massage with HE. I prefer Eden and Diana, but I would repeat for something different..
    Who is Diana?

  3. #11932

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?
    I saw her about two years ago out in St Peters. Nice, sensual massage with HE. I prefer Eden and Diana, but I would repeat for something different.

    WR.

  4. #11931
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually give a deposit to her? For me that is a no no she looks decent but I sense she has GPS?
    No, I didn't give her a deposit.

  5. #11930

    A question

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?

  6. #11929

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    This one posted on Lc for one day she came over for a BBBJ and I think I blew my load on her tits. She might be a swallower I'm not sure. She was cool and the head was good I wouldn't personally repeat because she is one of those all natural girls she was def rocking a Bush which isn't my preference and maybe no deodorant LOL whatever it was you could definitely smell the pheromones which I know some men like so she may be right up your alley. She now advertises on tryst for way more than I paid so maybe try to see if she will negotiate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jinx-pinx
    Did you actually give a deposit to her? For me that is a no no she looks decent but I sense she has GPS?

  7. #11928
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Mr. BlacHawks726 this is your chance to TOFTT and report back to us. There have been several people asking about her but so far no one has reported having an experience with her.

    KS.
    Don't TOFTT! If she's making $500 then the rest will want $500. Her hour is worth $250 tops.

  8. #11927
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this 1? Look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/120012969
    It is. Pretty much fake. Has listings all over the place. A basic reverse image lookup, I like Yandex, tells all.

  9. #11926

    Jinx

    This one posted on Lc for one day she came over for a BBBJ and I think I blew my load on her tits. She might be a swallower I'm not sure. She was cool and the head was good I wouldn't personally repeat because she is one of those all natural girls she was def rocking a Bush which isn't my preference and maybe no deodorant LOL whatever it was you could definitely smell the pheromones which I know some men like so she may be right up your alley. She now advertises on tryst for way more than I paid so maybe try to see if she will negotiate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jinx-pinx

  10. #11925

    Has anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen this 1? Look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/120012969

  11. #11924
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, that woman is ugly. Nice ass and no tits for $500?? Why?
    Those aren't the greatest pics she has some pretty ass pierced perky b cup tits.

  12. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Mr. BlacHawks726 this is your chance to TOFTT and report back to us. There have been several people asking about her but so far no one has reported having an experience with her.

    KS.
    Sorry, that woman is ugly. Nice ass and no tits for $500?? Why?

  13. #11922
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Had a girl tell me she's near Paige and Kingshighway, which puts her north city / county, just a bit north of Delmar.

    That's not **too** bad a spot, right? And certain not prone to stings?
    So long as you stay on Page or Kingshighway, even in the evening. Back into the neighborhoods, maybe during the day. After dark, probably not a great idea.

    Don't drive an expensive car and take your EDC regardless.

  14. #11921

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawks726  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Haven't found any reviews.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9345.htm?cat=1
    I'm almost positive I've seen some reports on her in this thread last year. Name is the same too.

  15. #11920

    Re: Sabrina Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawks726  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Haven't found any reviews.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9345.htm?cat=1
    Mr. BlacHawks726 this is your chance to TOFTT and report back to us. There have been several people asking about her but so far no one has reported having an experience with her.

    KS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape