Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 17725
-
03-15-23 12:20 #11950Senior Member

Posts: 411Who is Diana?
Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 08:53 #11949Senior Member

Posts: 57Lilly
I saw her about two years ago out in St Peters. Nice, sensual massage with HE. I prefer Eden and Diana, but I would repeat for something different.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
WR.
-
03-14-23 23:28 #11948Senior Member

Posts: 447No, I didn't give her a deposit.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 13:07 #11947Senior Member

Posts: 489A question
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p
Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?
-
03-14-23 12:53 #11946Senior Member

Posts: 489Jinx
Did you actually give a deposit to her? For me that is a no no she looks decent but I sense she has GPS?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 10:06 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 174Don't TOFTT! If she's making $500 then the rest will want $500. Her hour is worth $250 tops.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 09:45 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 45It is. Pretty much fake. Has listings all over the place. A basic reverse image lookup, I like Yandex, tells all.
Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 09:33 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 447Jinx
This one posted on Lc for one day she came over for a BBBJ and I think I blew my load on her tits. She might be a swallower I'm not sure. She was cool and the head was good I wouldn't personally repeat because she is one of those all natural girls she was def rocking a Bush which isn't my preference and maybe no deodorant LOL whatever it was you could definitely smell the pheromones which I know some men like so she may be right up your alley. She now advertises on tryst for way more than I paid so maybe try to see if she will negotiate.
https://tryst.link/escort/jinx-pinx
-
03-14-23 09:24 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 119Has anyone seen her
Has anyone seen this 1? Look TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/120012969
-
03-14-23 09:22 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 447Those aren't the greatest pics she has some pretty ass pierced perky b cup tits.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 23:21 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 411Sorry, that woman is ugly. Nice ass and no tits for $500?? Why?
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 21:41 #11939Regular Member

Posts: 14So long as you stay on Page or Kingshighway, even in the evening. Back into the neighborhoods, maybe during the day. After dark, probably not a great idea.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Don't drive an expensive car and take your EDC regardless.
-
03-13-23 21:36 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 235Sabrina
I'm almost positive I've seen some reports on her in this thread last year. Name is the same too.
Originally Posted by BlackHawks726
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 21:01 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 464Re: Sabrina Ann
Mr. BlacHawks726 this is your chance to TOFTT and report back to us. There have been several people asking about her but so far no one has reported having an experience with her.
Originally Posted by BlackHawks726
[View Original Post]
KS.
-
03-13-23 18:20 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 479She was in town last week and available according to the Angels snap.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





