Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 37354
-
03-14-23 22:35 #27874Senior Member

Posts: 171Kk
Looks intriguing! Let us know if you go!
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 22:10 #27873Senior Member

Posts: 52Alice or Bella touch
I've got some free time next week. Bella touch is my favorite, but I'm also thinking about Alice. I've never been to Alice, but wanted to try. I haven't seen a recent report on them. Between the two choices, who would you go to if you had a free hour?
-
03-14-23 20:57 #27872Senior Member

Posts: 50IG Maria
Does Maria have a set schedule or is it random? I have her contact info from her IG but I haven't been able to get a response over the past few weeks.
-
03-14-23 16:06 #27871Senior Member

Posts: 462Interesting 🤔
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/120053173
-
03-14-23 10:16 #27870Senior Member

Posts: 378She moved down to Florida and changed her number. She had lost a lot of weight when I last saw her. She hung around a bit during covid but its been almost 2 years since I've seen her. But man was she a freak. I miss her.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 08:18 #27869Regular Member

Posts: 17Sarah
She retired long ago and moved out of the area.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 21:06 #27868Senior Member

Posts: 1863LOL. Truer words are seldom spoken.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 19:12 #27867Senior Member

Posts: 1177Sara?
Does anyone remember Sara? She was a brunette, 30's or maybe early 40's now. She was out in Oakland County and as I recall, I believe she was somewhere around Elizabeth Lake rd. She was attractive but the one thing that really stood out with her is that she was really into eating ass. And she was VERY good at it.
The last time I saw her was pre Covid but I thought I read somewhere that she'd left the business. Can anyone confirm? If she's still active, would you mind passing on the digits?
-
03-13-23 18:11 #27866Senior Member

Posts: 246Kind of new place.
https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../22956392.html
Stopped in last Tuesday evening. Busy strip mall. Place is next to a Jimmie John's and barber shop. Fairly new. Nice and clean inside. NO doors on rooms just curtains. Got a mid 40's gal, decent massage. 70 for the hour. Wanted another 70 for he, l said l have 40 and that's it. Took the 40, managed to undo her bra with one hand and played with a nice size erect nipple. Decent technique. Got the whole hour. Probably not more to be had with curtains for doors, doubt l'll repeat. Didn't get a name.
-
03-13-23 18:01 #27865Senior Member

Posts: 246Swb
Shiatsu Well Being.
Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha
[View Original Post]
Dequindre rd. South of 15 mile.
-
03-13-23 16:42 #27864Senior Member

Posts: 462Thanks
Yes, I think we both dodged a bullet with this one. Looks like an overpriced standard body rub with limited to o no extras.
Originally Posted by CMorePussy
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info.
SN.
-
03-13-23 15:39 #27863Senior Member

Posts: 108Kiyora
Just a quick note. I called and set an appointment with her last Monday for Tuesday at 1:00 pm. She texted me Tuesday morning to confirm and gave me an address on 13 Mile near Dequindre. I asked her if I should just come to the door, or text her to let her know I was there. Then she got all huffy and called me stupid and a few other things for asking rather than knowing how she worked. I said I always check to make sure and I would know in the future. Then she said that I was still ignorant and that she was cancelling the appointment. I think I'm glad that she did.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 15:38 #27862Senior Member

Posts: 30Swb?
Do you mind sharing what SWB stand for?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Mard.
-
03-13-23 10:51 #27861Senior Member

Posts: 435Seven Day Spa
I accidentally deleted my personal messages. One of them was exploring this place and I lost the information.
Does anybody have any Intel on this.
Special especially regarding a provider named Anna.
-
03-13-23 10:35 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 59Also curious on these I've seen ad in the same general area but number ends in 5888 and gives a street name of Pheasant are. That aligns with apartments in the area. Says to call when arrived to get room#. Curious if I'll get redirected to a hotel at that point. The $160 cash is same.
Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




