Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 17701
-
03-14-23 09:33 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 447Jinx
This one posted on Lc for one day she came over for a BBBJ and I think I blew my load on her tits. She might be a swallower I'm not sure. She was cool and the head was good I wouldn't personally repeat because she is one of those all natural girls she was def rocking a Bush which isn't my preference and maybe no deodorant LOL whatever it was you could definitely smell the pheromones which I know some men like so she may be right up your alley. She now advertises on tryst for way more than I paid so maybe try to see if she will negotiate.
https://tryst.link/escort/jinx-pinx
-
03-14-23 09:24 #11925Senior Member

Posts: 119Has anyone seen her
Has anyone seen this 1? Look TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/120012969
-
03-14-23 09:22 #11924Senior Member

Posts: 447Those aren't the greatest pics she has some pretty ass pierced perky b cup tits.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 23:21 #11923Senior Member

Posts: 411Sorry, that woman is ugly. Nice ass and no tits for $500?? Why?
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 21:41 #11922Regular Member

Posts: 14So long as you stay on Page or Kingshighway, even in the evening. Back into the neighborhoods, maybe during the day. After dark, probably not a great idea.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Don't drive an expensive car and take your EDC regardless.
-
03-13-23 21:36 #11921Senior Member

Posts: 235Sabrina
I'm almost positive I've seen some reports on her in this thread last year. Name is the same too.
Originally Posted by BlackHawks726
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 21:01 #11920Senior Member

Posts: 464Re: Sabrina Ann
Mr. BlacHawks726 this is your chance to TOFTT and report back to us. There have been several people asking about her but so far no one has reported having an experience with her.
Originally Posted by BlackHawks726
[View Original Post]
KS.
-
03-13-23 18:20 #11919Senior Member

Posts: 479She was in town last week and available according to the Angels snap.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 16:55 #11918Senior Member

Posts: 411Her name is Carley, pretty sure she left town. She ghosted me twice back in Dec before she left.
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
Ck out Ember with the Angels.
-
03-13-23 16:42 #11917Regular Member

Posts: 1Sabrina Ann
Has anyone seen her? Haven't found any reviews.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9345.htm?cat=1
-
03-13-23 16:26 #11916Senior Member

Posts: 97Bargain Basement QV Special!
Here is your $400 example:
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
"I'm charging $200 BJ $250 QV. $300 FS hhr $400 FS hr. PRICES ARE FIRM. And an actual real bad *****! EVERYONE loves me!" 31 fourxxx1933.
-
03-13-23 13:34 #11915Senior Member

Posts: 31I wouldn't go anywhere near Page and Kingshighway to meet Anyone, daytime or otherwise. Not a safe area.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 13:21 #11914Banned Member

Posts: 175Videos
Those are hilarious, you just know they are the scammers themselves.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 12:19 #11913Senior Member

Posts: 1744Page and Kingshighway
Not prone to stings. Not the best area but daylight might be OK.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 12:01 #11912Senior Member

Posts: 308Paige and Kingshighway
Had a girl tell me she's near Paige and Kingshighway, which puts her north city / county, just a bit north of Delmar.
That's not **too** bad a spot, right? And certain not prone to stings?










Reply With Quote





