Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 26363
-
03-14-23 17:46 #20093Senior Member

Posts: 1476Champagne
What do they say about being a french fry short of a happy meal? I've been in contact with her since she's at the top of my "to do" list. Talk about strange text and out of the blue responses. It's like I'm having a conversation with 3 different women. 120 for 10 min qv. 160 for hhr. She insists on a face and dick pic. The donation and requests are way too much for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/057560531620
-
03-14-23 10:19 #20092Senior Member

Posts: 159SW as in street walker. Not much of a difference if she posting on STG but still.
Originally Posted by VacationHam
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 08:48 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 638Asian woman
My vote: Thai Won Sho.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 01:13 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 73Champagne Makes it pop
Oh she is back, I joined here months ago, but never pulled the trigger on meeting anyone. Then when I actually got the nerve, she was gone. Now, I need to get the nerve again to pull the trigger. She seems like one of the few with legit appeal around Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 22:01 #20089Regular Member

Posts: 7Karma
Anyone have any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/427581838005.
-
03-13-23 21:16 #20088Senior Member

Posts: 176Streetwalker Newbie. Lurk moar.
Originally Posted by VacationHam
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 17:42 #20087Senior Member

Posts: 40A SW as in sex worker? It's a STG ad so making sure it's not a different meaning.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 16:56 #20086Senior Member

Posts: 238Guessing someone here met up with her yesterday.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/057560531620
-
03-13-23 16:01 #20085Banned Member

Posts: 505Half off?
You could probably negotiate a half off hand job with this one and paired with the one legged woman you could have one hell of an affordable good freaky time.
-
03-13-23 13:22 #20084Senior Member

Posts: 81Where can I find some
I've been looking for a while now and I can seem to find any Asians around. Any tips where I could find some?
-
03-13-23 11:19 #20083Senior Member

Posts: 747Pr meaning Puerto Rico
I think she has moved around. Cute girl but wanted to be done. Just weird too.
Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 11:04 #20082Senior Member

Posts: 159Fyi
I could be mistaken but I believe this girl is a SW and wanted for robbery of a hardware store.
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 09:24 #20081Senior Member

Posts: 388Lol
I see what you did there.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 09:24 #20080Senior Member

Posts: 71Is that for the midget or purto rican?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 07:55 #20079Senior Member

Posts: 638Don't you think your comment was a bit lack toes intolerant?
Originally Posted by TigerBlood
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





