Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15173

    Old pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    She looks to be to good to be true. Might be a unicorn.
    She's not looking that good as the pic right now because of hard times.

    The past few months but still sexy you can picture the potential once she get back on her feet.

  2. #15172

    Know BSW aren't real seeked here but

    Around I think 3-4 am, so pretty sure I was dreaming, the streets was silent on the NS. Could hear a cow tip. Then going down kings road. I saw something unbelievable. Thick in shape glif. She was walking down the street in a dress with the slits on the sides. Showing off that (I want to say monkey, but yawl going to think racism) kitty, and big ol trunk. Big yams as well. Did a you and she got in. Made my week. Nothing sagging, just a banging body. Think she said she was 50 or something. Man wish she had a #. Would tap that keg every night LOL. The cheek check wasn't the best, but that wasn't what I was there. She was fully compliant too, no bitching / complaining when I told her to wear the birthday suit. Shoot after a while I put mines on too. She felt great. Only gave up a Jackson too. I would like to revisit camp again, but there was literally noone else out. So don't want to solely go out for her. Although she worth it. Only negative a talker.

  3. #15171

    No stg

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Stg post? Way to find?
    Right now she's hanging around lane Ave area. You would have to get her phone number.

  4. #15170
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.
    Stg post? Way to find?

  5. #15169

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Dayum. I need to find her!
    We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.

  6. #15168
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    This Sam? She's pretty good.
    Dayum. I need to find her!

  7. #15167

    Sicily. Or Cecily.

    Was over off Edison on west off of McDuff and ran across Sicily, or Cecily. Or however you spell it. Was a WSW in her mid 20's to mid 30's. Was wearing a cut little outfit. Was looking good to me like a 5 on the SW scale. But, I also had been drinking and just left cocktails. 😆. Little head might have been doing the talking. But I dreamt of bbbjcimwspit for a dub. Not alot of ass but would like to repeat cause her moans made me think she's a freak. Definitely something up with her teeth but some was nice. Only bad thing was she told me I had 5 minutes. WTF?

  8. #15166

    Might want to take up pottery for a while

    Literally and not exaggerating. There's more jSO on myrtle &and moncrief than regular civilians. Know I counted more than 10 just going all between the neighborhoods. Here's the kicker. I saw the bait they had out there. Obvious t3 ll. Since theres never been a time you will see a young white girl in shorts out at this time of night. Most likely will hear something in the news soon. It might be time to hang up the old coat.

    I be weary about TGTBT now.

  9. #15165
    It is not consistent. I've struck him good only twice in 6 months.

  10. #15164

    Flying north

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeObvious  [View Original Post]
    I live in fernandina so I like to use 17 all the way to 200. I've been seeing a lot of possible walkers on 17 between duval station and max legget. Well I started using the 2 side street and met mona. 6/10, tiny brunette. Asked about recent activity and she mentioned Main Street between 8 and 60's is really hot so sometime some pigeons fly north for the winter. No digits.
    Had a dr over there I went to since I am near. Did some driving myself. Didn't talk but saw good potential. Some daytime some evening. 3-7's but not positive they were. Even if it wasn't their thing could probably get takers. Happy hunting.

  11. #15163

    Like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.
    Guys with vans make me wonder. LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08930DF1-59CE-4A34-B194-0753156FB743.jpeg‎  

  12. #15162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Big Bird.

    Found a very tall WSW with short blonde hair on Cahoon around 1 PM. Wanted 40 for a BBBJ, told her GTFO with her missing teeth.

    Anyone know who this big bird might be?

  13. #15161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.
    Now, this is a great idea. No question, I would feel more relax and calm in there, not having to worry about outside distractions.

  14. #15160

    Blending In

    At night, I'm guessing a cop or parking lot security would be more likely to investigate a single car parked in a nefarious location than a car parked with 25 other cars. But window tint is essential. Having a big pickup truck with tinted windows is even better since someone on the outside has to look up instead of peering down into your car. I have dark tints and have never been stopped by a cop for it. I think they are more focused on cars like Chargers, Camry's etc than a pickup truck.

    As far as a windshield cover I don't use one since I only get head and I have bench front seats with no middle console in the girl's way-meaning she can get on her knees on the floor and do the deed. Whenever possible, I park in front of a Bush or tree so no one can walk up in front of me. I'd suggest having 1 or 2 preferred spots in each loop you frequent so you can get comfortable with the area and familiar with the traffic. I wouldn't want the girl picking out a spot considering she may be plotting with a dboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I've read a lot of reports of you guys having dark tinted windows and simply "blending in" by parking in any regular parking lot and doing the deed with no issues.

    Do you just leave your vehicle running, throw a windshield cover up, and do your thing? It's that easy?

  15. #15159
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.
    Who's Vanilla??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape