Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 33211
-
03-13-23 02:01 #26281Senior Member

Posts: 578Agreed there aren't any that show up
Not in Uncle Hamilton's database. Sometimes they take a while to file them. I think sometimes the municipalities keep them inside their own mayor's court systems and they don't show up with Uncle Hamilton, and that may be the case. Gave me a chance to check on arrests in Ham Co the past year, and there have not been a whole lot. Way down from prior years on soliciting and prostitution cases, and no big groups of guys brought in on SW monger sweeps either. Have heard the popo will use it as probable cause to search the room, and if they don't come up with drugs or needles or paraphernalia may not bother filing it.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 21:02 #26280Senior Member

Posts: 451Search
Filter by Cincinnati and use different spellings.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 19:46 #26279Senior Member

Posts: 76I'm not doubting or arguing anyone's status. I just wished he would have replied to my PM. Jealousy sucks. Maybe next time.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 19:03 #26278Senior Member

Posts: 826I second the motion
Hillbilly Bob is the bomb diggity. A monger's monger who always has the 411 on good times in southern Ohio. Pointer to Brookee is just the latest in a long line of good work!
Anastasja Rose
.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 18:08 #26277Senior Member

Posts: 154Anastazja Rose
I have a confirmed date with her. I used the forum to look up past reviews. Very positive.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 17:55 #26276Senior Member

Posts: 31Anastasja Rose
I used the search function but it's only coming up with this thread. Am I using the wrong search button?
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 17:48 #26275Senior Member

Posts: 844Taylor Nikole
I know her real name and looked it up.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
She's 40.
(And she looks great!)
-
03-12-23 15:58 #26274Senior Member

Posts: 451Anastasja Rose
Use the search function—lots of good info if you take a look.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 15:39 #26273Senior Member

Posts: 31Anastazja Rose
Has anyone met her yet? Any reviews?
-
03-12-23 15:07 #26272Senior Member

Posts: 92Brookee contact
Messaged you. Hopefully it came through.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 13:00 #26271Senior Member

Posts: 473Milli
Milli real will send additional pics drove herself to my location on time looked older than pic in person jailhouse trashy tats outcall hr $$0 multiple pops nice body with deflated tits pussy was clean and fat BBBJ is good to better than most doesn't take the dick well but accepts it multiple positions available, popped in bag first time second time was bbbjcimws. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/119695776.
-
03-12-23 12:35 #26270Senior Member

Posts: 323Brookee
A big shout out to HB for reconnecting with Brookee. It's been a few years since I seen her. We chatted for a bit to get comfortable and she says she remembers me. Then on to business. I can only partake in BBBJ's because of my health and she gave what I wanted. Slow and sensual and wet. Lots of suction and went as deep as she could and wet. The sheets were soaked from the drool. Best BBBJCIMWS I have had in many years. She has a full time job in a different city and had to go back today and is only doing this PT. I hope to see her again the next time she comes to town.
Stay Safe. MN.
-
03-12-23 12:08 #26269Senior Member

Posts: 353She is 46.
Originally Posted by Wert699
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 12:07 #26268Senior Member

Posts: 154Taylor Nikole
Her age doesn't bother me, she was a good time and I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 11:17 #26267Senior Member

Posts: 473Anna
I have seen her 1 time with EE and 1 time independent. Figured I would give her a second try for comparison. Very attractive with marginal mechanical service and stanky pussy. Both times it was as follows. BBBJ long enough to get me hard and on goes the condom for mechanical mish till I busted. Ask about a expanded menu with no luck. She is very mechanical and always has 1 excuse or another why she cannot provide better or longer services. I know it's very tempting because she has a body that appears very nice. If you like a body that is very marshmallow feeling and mechanical go for it. She will provide and is real. Go for a HHr visit because she will not give multiple pops nor a full Hr visit. One and done and out the door.











Reply With Quote






