Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 24044
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17939

    Woodbridge anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/711273832613

    HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ONE? HAVE SEEN MANY AD OVER THE LAST MONTHS BUT I don't SEE ANY REVIEW. I WILL DO MORE.

    RESEARCH AND IF I FIND ANYTHING WILL MENTION HERE.

  2. #17938

    Great post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is absolute crap. On an occasional blue moon you may find a mature girl on tour. These are legit providers in LC Northern Virginia 40 plus. I have seen and reviewed Lola and Londiin Falls. Both are good, solid providers.

    Lola (touring) https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119470779.

    Monica https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119529515.

    Priva https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119400021.

    White Chocolate https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119380831.

    Londiin Falls https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...a/dc/119460908.

    Some 40 plus providers from SkipTG NorthernVA, regardless of posted age. I have seen and reviewed Violet and Nicollete, and both are great providers.

    Violet https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/632246410414.

    Nicolette https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...s/713709502693.

    Destiny https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/945543829343.

    Jenny https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...n/954012875536.

    Elena (Annie is here as well) https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/977398146006. Um.

    Shelly / Michelle https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/855520923474.

    Unknown https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/556897596627.

    It's likely Gia is also in the 40 plus category. There is a review on Fredericksburg forum. If anyone seen her lately, feel free to chime in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/354419949699
    I sent you a pm.

  3. #17937

    I reached out

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Why does this girl have no mention on here? The skinny blonde from Alexandria/Oxon hill (not Laila). Reminds me of the other skinny blonde from alexandria that got killed. I feel like a pimp is involved but no one sees them.
    I texted her on snap. Looks like she'd be fun. She wasn't doing incalls and offered a car date, but I couldn't think of a good safe place to meet. Then she asked me to buy her a two-night hotel stay on top of her rate. Quite an ask from one stranger to another so I kindly declined. I still think she's real and would love to meet her but sometimes these conversations we have with the ladies get more exhausting than it's worth.

  4. #17936

    Great reference

    Recent trip up to Queens / Flushing (general area) . The landscape has been changing up there of late IMO; places that used to be high quality and amazingly low rates all going up, etc. I know Tina was down here in VA, but decided to try to reach out to her direct line and asked if she could refer me to anyone. Man, did she come thru.

    Not sure if the provider was UTR, but when I met her, she said she sees only Chinese, but Tina said very good things about me. Very pretty, thin, nice ass, spinner, I'd say probably B's maybe B+'s, probably 5'2" maybe. Works out of her apartment, nice little fuck nest, shower right there. Damage was hh $.5. I'm all covered, so wasn't asking for upgrades. The workout was great, my favorite part was she is definitely equipped with the kung fu grip. Some have it, some don't. That pussy can grip and actually pull you in. I left like Wow.

    Anyhow, other than to just relay a great tale (one I hope may be repeated), the suggestion is of course to be kind to Tina! Bennies can happen from being good to the ladies, treating them well. Thanks if she reads these (I already texted her thanks of course).

  5. #17935

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is absolute crap. On an occasional blue moon you may find a mature girl on tour. These are legit providers in LC Northern Virginia 40 plus. I have seen and reviewed Lola and Londiin Falls. Both are good, solid providers.

    Lola (touring) https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119470779.

    Monica https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119529515.

    Priva https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119400021.

    White Chocolate https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119380831.
    Thanks for detailed information in your response.

  6. #17934

    Juicee

    I don't know if I mentioned her before, but Juicee is back in town. Nice non-GFE experience for 100 qv. Shes got a nice phat bubble booty on her too. Not fat at all just juicy as hell. I'll see her while she's in town. Yalll should too

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/6319168093

  7. #17933

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I would've seen her, but our schedules never sync up. I was following her on Snapchat, but now there's someone posting about a TS provider. So apparently it is some service that they work with. Or you could just call it a pimp. LOL. When I contacted her, she wanted 120 qv with extra 100 to record video, so I passed.

    Honestly, I have such great times with Liala, I would recommend just sticking with her. Or that Michelle girl I posted about a few weeks back. She's amazing.
    I second DMV's sentiments. I have actually seen Russia too and you'd be better off with the ladies he named. Great experiences with both. Russia ok but not as good as the others.

  8. #17932
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Why does this girl have no mention on here? The skinny blonde from alexandria/oxon hill (not laila). Reminds me of the other skinny blonde from alexandria that got killed. I feel like a pimp is involved but no one sees them.
    I would've seen her, but our schedules never sync up. I was following her on Snapchat, but now there's someone posting about a TS provider. So apparently it is some service that they work with. Or you could just call it a pimp. LOL. When I contacted her, she wanted 120 qv with extra 100 to record video, so I passed.

    Honestly, I have such great times with Liala, I would recommend just sticking with her. Or that Michelle girl I posted about a few weeks back. She's amazing.

  9. #17931

    Russiancreme

    Why does this girl have no mention on here? The skinny blonde from alexandria/oxon hill (not laila). Reminds me of the other skinny blonde from alexandria that got killed. I feel like a pimp is involved but no one sees them.

  10. #17930

    Cause she changed her name

    I posted review about her. She's amanda on snap and legit a good time even tho she is high end. 500 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience here? Reviews on other board seem inconclusive, maybe manipulated. Search here did not bring anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...y/122906184868

  11. #17929

    Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience here? Reviews on other board seem inconclusive, maybe manipulated. Search here did not bring anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...y/122906184868
    Worth it. Had a great time. Don't want to give too much detail though on here. Got to keep some in the back pocket. Check out TER.

  12. #17928

    LC 40 plus

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Are there any legitimate providers on the 40+ section of Listcrawler? Every ad seems to have red flags of not posting a specific location or review of old posts, which shows multiple posts in different areas on same day.

    Are any legitimate or is that section a waste of time?
    Listcrawler is absolute crap. On an occasional blue moon you may find a mature girl on tour. These are legit providers in LC Northern Virginia 40 plus. I have seen and reviewed Lola and Londiin Falls. Both are good, solid providers.

    Lola (touring) https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119470779.

    Monica https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119529515.

    Priva https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119400021.

    White Chocolate https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119380831.

    Londiin Falls https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...a/dc/119460908.

    Some 40 plus providers from SkipTG NorthernVA, regardless of posted age. I have seen and reviewed Violet and Nicollete, and both are great providers.

    Violet https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/632246410414.

    Nicolette https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...s/713709502693.

    Destiny https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/945543829343.

    Jenny https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...n/954012875536.

    Elena (Annie is here as well) https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/977398146006. Um.

    Shelly / Michelle https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/855520923474.

    Unknown https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/556897596627.

    It's likely Gia is also in the 40 plus category. There is a review on Fredericksburg forum. If anyone seen her lately, feel free to chime in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/354419949699

  13. #17927

    Emilia

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/9b6d...e-8d0a1b614093

  14. #17926

    "Issue" with Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing by getting out of there. You saved not only your money but possibly your life as well.

    I was going to recommend that you consider Shannon Love, whom I saw in Springfield about 14 months ago. She's white, curvy, probably around 30, with lots of tattoos. I had a nice non-GFE session with her; she can be good when you catch her sober. However, it appears she's taken down her ad and left town. You'll have to check the forum and see who else is available and recommended.
    From the handful of her ads I've seen she has a "NBA policy" (or at least had), I'm not allowed to see her.

    I'll keep an eye out and come back here for any suggestions from time to time.

  15. #17925

    Woodbridge ACS

    I had a dream with https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22945582.html at the Woodbridge location. Beautiful early 30 with B cup and big nipples. Her shaved kitty was tight and the Daty was wet as she really got into it. We finished doggy and that was enough for me as I came quickly. Damage for 1/2 h was $. 40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape