Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 30810
-
03-12-23 12:11 #21825Senior Member

Posts: 57Latinas
Saw this one about a week ago on wake forest Hilton. Before she deleted her list crawler ads one review complained of an attitude. I mean, she was about her business but I didn't find her rude at all. Even snuck in a little GFE. Good time but she was definitely strict on time. I do speak a good bit of Spanish though so YMMV. Definitely one of the better Latina ads I've answered. Solid choice if she's still in town.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/954-694-3493
-
03-12-23 09:33 #21824Senior Member

Posts: 284It's an AMP at south of the border exit. If you want a good attractive AMP visit with extra. Visit there which is only 2 hours. Or go to DC. Ha.
Originally Posted by Curious22
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 08:40 #21823Senior Member

Posts: 122Hollyridge Latinas
So many hot ads from Hollyridge. Can't tell if they are real pics or not. Anyone visit any of these ladies lately?
-
03-12-23 07:02 #21822Senior Member

Posts: 70Q?
Where are you referring to? What city? Link?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 23:53 #21821Senior Member

Posts: 410Be careful
You know I'm not sure when it became normal or ok to set up appointments or advertise for providers. This makes no sense to me but to each their own. Consider this, you are actually committing solicitation or considered to be a handler or "pimp". Also what is the point? What do you get out of it?
-
03-11-23 19:08 #21820Senior Member

Posts: 307The Q
The Q always comes through. Worth the drive to South of the Border. Just like the old days going to Greensboro.
-
03-11-23 15:54 #21819Senior Member

Posts: 216I sent a message but didn't get a reply. No worries at all, I know how many messages posts like that will produce.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 15:37 #21818Senior Member

Posts: 57Try now
Just sent you and another member I missed the info. Any one else I missed?
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:59 #21817Senior Member

Posts: 125That's Melian from BKS. Search for her reviews. She's good safe fun. May not be for everyone but I recommend.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:29 #21816Senior Member

Posts: 96Here's the link.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella
-
03-11-23 14:28 #21815Senior Member

Posts: 96Here's the link.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella
-
03-11-23 14:27 #21814Senior Member

Posts: 96Noped. Not yet.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 13:16 #21813Regular Member

Posts: 24Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/283726094487
Has Anyone ever seen this one intrigued by the huge melons.
-
03-11-23 10:47 #21812Senior Member

Posts: 226Gabryella
A link might be helpful.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 07:36 #21811Senior Member

Posts: 56Butner girl
Yes, I saw her a couple months ago. She looks nothing like her photos. I should have walked when she opened the door. She was really dumpy looking, not well groomed, room was a mess. I stayed for CBJ and got the hell out of there. I really should have saved my $ but I'm not known for making good decisions with a boner.
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




