Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 37358
-
03-13-23 15:39 #27863Senior Member

Posts: 108Kiyora
Just a quick note. I called and set an appointment with her last Monday for Tuesday at 1:00 pm. She texted me Tuesday morning to confirm and gave me an address on 13 Mile near Dequindre. I asked her if I should just come to the door, or text her to let her know I was there. Then she got all huffy and called me stupid and a few other things for asking rather than knowing how she worked. I said I always check to make sure and I would know in the future. Then she said that I was still ignorant and that she was cancelling the appointment. I think I'm glad that she did.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 15:38 #27862Senior Member

Posts: 30Swb?
Do you mind sharing what SWB stand for?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Mard.
-
03-13-23 10:51 #27861Senior Member

Posts: 435Seven Day Spa
I accidentally deleted my personal messages. One of them was exploring this place and I lost the information.
Does anybody have any Intel on this.
Special especially regarding a provider named Anna.
-
03-13-23 10:35 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 59Also curious on these I've seen ad in the same general area but number ends in 5888 and gives a street name of Pheasant are. That aligns with apartments in the area. Says to call when arrived to get room#. Curious if I'll get redirected to a hotel at that point. The $160 cash is same.
Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 15:53 #27859Senior Member

Posts: 929LOL. I can assure you, that you won't be abusing anything YOUNG, from the massage parlor thread.
Originally Posted by OhmsLaw
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 15:16 #27858Senior Member

Posts: 271I won't do nuru because back maybe 5 years ago a friend was getting them regularly from a provider (he was married and only saw the 1 provider and his wife started screaming at him when he got home because she got a bad pap test. He confessed to the naked massages and assumed that could have been (unless she cheated) the only way to get it. I looked it up and you can get it from genital to genital from a massage or if your gay / bi frotting. Scared me away from it. She apparently loves to do it though. Anna.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:20 #27857Regular Member

Posts: 1Help a new guy to the area out
Hello all,
First time poster on here. I'm looking for a good massage with a great ending. I don't need full service or extremely girls. As long as she's bubbly and decent looking I'm good. I don't want to contribute to the abusers of young girls. I want a lady who enjoys what she does. I know, I'm probably asking too much but aim high, settle low as I always say. LOL. Thank you in advance!
-
03-11-23 11:35 #27856Senior Member

Posts: 54Lucky spa
Went to lucky last week for the first time. Coco let me in and I went for the hour. Decent massage but only manual HE. Nothing more. I did get some utc roaming. Nice tits but nothing else. She wants to find me a Chinese wife, LOL. I told her all I needed was a wife for the hour. Won't repeat. Looking for FS.
-
03-10-23 22:35 #27855Regular Member

Posts: 6Great Hands on 9 Mile
I heard that this AMP is now under new management. Any Intel on girls, what's going on, or what might now be on the table?
-
03-10-23 20:40 #27854Senior Member

Posts: 29She's basically a skeleton happened to own a phone. When she lost her phone for whatever reason, you may then find her in streetwalker forum costs far less.
Originally Posted by Pepipoo2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:14 #27853Senior Member

Posts: 929Might be difficult finding an uber driver to go across a border.
Originally Posted by BadBoySean
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:06 #27852Regular Member

Posts: 6Utr
Moving to the Warren / Sterling Heights area. Does anyone have an UTR non Asian provider. I have a few myself for trades. Please PM. Don't respond to this post.
-
03-10-23 15:47 #27851Senior Member

Posts: 484Cute LOL I guess beauty is in the eye if the beholder. Looks like a cracked out TS or an eating disorder TS.
Originally Posted by Pepipoo2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 14:23 #27850Regular Member

Posts: 17Has anyone ever gotten a massage from her?
-
03-10-23 11:14 #27849Senior Member

Posts: 178Did you or anybody else out their participate in a Nuru from Anna? How was it if so?
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





