Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 18396
-
03-12-23 00:17 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 265**K (blonde, she / any)*.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
**K works with kids at a playground. *.
**K was born and raised in NYC*.
-
03-11-23 14:11 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 304No bro, smash first.
Then see. F the ish out of her, get your Captain Save a Hoe feelings out in your performance and then decide.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 13:13 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 1055https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-65a3910547f3
Someone meet with these two and do a 3 some!
-
03-11-23 12:29 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 517Nah, mostly how disgusting the men that use USASG are. One disgusted SB even posted a screenshot of the (San Diego?) SB board. I guess it shows first-hand how Fight Club gets breached.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:19 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 1026From what I've seen on Reddit, no girl who has ever complained about not getting a good SD, if posts a pic, is ever hot. Like, most are 5's, maybe some 6's and a rare 7. I have never seen a girl I would actually fuck complain about not getting an SD. So it's not just outrageous allowance amounts. These girls I wouldn't fuck for free, nevermind make a SB out of.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 10:50 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 304WG = Working Girl
Once money is exchanged for human effort, it becomes work.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 10:37 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 487What's a WG?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 10:33 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 487The funny part is they are all lying to each other. There are new women on there saying that they can't find a SD. Well maybe it's because the other women are telling them they should be charging outrageous amounts just to meet for the first M&G and $$ monthly. It's no wonder why they get passed over.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 10:31 #11428Senior Member

Posts: 487Never ever ever ever send money before meeting.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 09:22 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 452CheerfulHeiress
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-de4860cfd45f
Anyone see this girl? She claims DTF. A bit far for me. Curious. PM me if you have seen her.
-
03-11-23 08:42 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 148Scammer
She scammed me out 40 bucks for an uber.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 08:29 #11425Banned Member

Posts: 131Instead of trying to save her, I am thinking about just ghosting. The emotional feelings that I have, which are most certainly unreciprocated, is just not worth it. I value my inner peace of mind. Fucking hot chics for a few hundred bucks seems to get me that. I don't want to get tangled up in an emotional roller coaster (I'm fairly recently divorced as of a year ago) which is one of the reasons I choose to sugar date vs hinge-date in the first place post divorce.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 07:39 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 82I'll save you the click, 99% of the posts are either.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
"God I hate my SD!
Or.
"How do I squeeze more money out of my SD?
-
03-11-23 01:15 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 517Interesting Reading
I found this link referenced on another board. Thought it might make for interesting reading. . .
https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/
-
03-10-23 21:56 #11422Senior Member

Posts: 385I have no idea why this one bothered on reddit.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-b4a6444803ec
https://old.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...file_review_20
That's a now deleted profile review. But she went to the even more looney women only forum to quickly learn how to be a Dom.
https://old.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...g_a_female_dom
She claimed to be new at this in our conversation. She's clearly trying to learn the hoe ropes quickly.
HeyDuhman hopefully this isn't your dream girl lol.












Reply With Quote




