Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 464 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 6957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4362

    As the leader of HSP forum

    I'll take responsibility and repost 3522 3375 with updates for the benefit of new members. I want all members to enjoy Sex Parlors in Hartford.

    Considering the 3 FS advertised Sex Parlors in Hartford. Wethersfield, WL, Manchester. Jin, Lily and Taylor can be fun if they know you. Try to make the experience fun for them or as they say "you crazy". The rest are UTR and FS is not always available on first visit.

    Jin has a great sense of humor. I don't like the layout, so I make the best of it. I had Jin in SUM, kicked the massage door open, ready to walk out with her and said how would you like it if everyone saw us fucking? Much to my surprise, she wasn't fighting it. You may hear older comments, she's 54 yo, nice dragon tattoo for your entertainment. B-cup, firm, tight, total sweetheart. She knows how to treat you. She always has second decent provider with her. Bring 5 hour energy shots with you. She's intense, if she knows you and likes you, she doesn't want you leaving. She's very clean. Variable pricing. Enjoys Texas long horn.

    Lily on the other hand gets to what's important. Walks me to the room, says, you bad man, then ask New position? What are you trying to tell me? Can't believe it, she has a wedge. Lights out, doors lock. No sense with foreplay. Walking out, you come back soon and see me. Wild women. You may hear grandmother comments, But she's not. She does have one child that she cares for. She's actually very nice and knows how to treat her favorite customers. If you choose to go, it's wild time. My experience only. If you choose a massage, it's very good, one of the best I've had. Most say she's D-cup, I say large C-cup but whatever. She's very clean. Enjoys stand up Mish. Variable pricing. Experience for yourself. BTW, she can handle big cock.

    Taylor, Just started fucking her in SUM. Her 2 Asian pimps ringing the door bell. WTF, her clowns pissing me off. If ever in room 1, Fucking her in front of her cameras. Said, Can they see me fucking you? Tossed her back on table, it was ghetto fucking time, damm did I fuck her. Sure enough, got done, knew I was pissed, said stay here, she runs out, let's them in, providing greenbacks to them. She came back for a second fucking. I highly suggest reading posts from first quarter 2021 before going. General consensus is that she's not worth it, that depends. She just turned 50 yo. Table fee and FS will set you back $300. She supplies the condoms but bring your own. The condoms she has are small. No tits, long nipples, caesarean section scar, heavy make up to hide age spots. Doesn't shower or brush her teeth between guys. She uses sanitizer to wipe her pussy. Suggestion no DATY or DFK. Choice is yours. I encourage all members to fuck her once. She tied in second place for tightest pussy in Hartford area. MSOG, walk in and tell exactly what you want.

    Available options for all 3: MSOG, flying fucks, Stand up Mish, BBJ, TS, Texas long horn and more. Caution: if you have a big cock, I don't suggest flying fucks. Good luck.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMana10  [View Original Post]
    Gave Oasis a try, won't again. Jin gave a decent massage but I didn't enjoy the He. Too old for me and I'm not a young pup. She should think about retiring. Sorry if I insulted anyone just not for me. Lakeman.

  2. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by Weed1  [View Original Post]
    Used to be my go to spot while traveling, service has clearly gone downhill, I last saw Gina or Tina, massage was not the best, but I did get 2 rounds off, talent is definitely lacking the last few months, and if people keep over tipping for poor service, it will not improve.
    Gina / Tina doesn't seem to be there all the time. Hard to say, but when she is. She appears to be the mamasan. She can give an awesome massage and they all treat me really well. I sorry your experience was bad. But 2 pops. Can't be that's bad.

    Beerman. Cheers!

  3. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticsGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Sunny is still there? Saw her back in October / November and it was a well above average experience for the area. Wanted to repeat but haven't been able to. Let me know..
    I am quasi regular there. I always call ahead to see who is working. I can't say I know the routine there but I do enjoy Sunny also and have seen her once or twice this year. I also enjoy Hana. Is also still there but may be going by the name, Angie.

    Best of luck. Treat them well.

  4. #4359

    Hanna massage

    Can anyone confirm if Sunny is still there? Saw her back in October / November and it was a well above average experience for the area. Wanted to repeat but haven't been able to. Let me know.

    Thanks.

    C's Guy.

  5. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by JdWill367  [View Original Post]
    Same, that was my go to spot since it was the shortest driving distance for me. The last time I went she did a pretty decent job so I tried handing her sixty and she smacked my hand "more more" I said no and tried to hand it to her again and the same thing over and over until I just threw 40 on the side table and left.
    We're all definitely talking about the same person LOL.

  6. #4357
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    New healing

    Used to be my go to spot while traveling, service has clearly gone downhill, I last saw Gina or Tina, massage was not the best, but I did get 2 rounds off, talent is definitely lacking the last few months, and if people keep over tipping for poor service, it will not improve.

  7. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that was Wendy. I stopped going there because of her. She loves to try to shakedown people. She left and came back this year. Wasn't happy to see her back. I won't be going to this place unless I hear they have new talent.
    Same, that was my go to spot since it was the shortest driving distance for me. The last time I went she did a pretty decent job so I tried handing her sixty and she smacked my hand "more more" I said no and tried to hand it to her again and the same thing over and over until I just threw 40 on the side table and left.

  8. #4355
    Lily is way too old and very appealing. I kind of feel like there is nothing too exciting around lately. It seems the talent is getting older. I'm 53 and most of the talent is older than me! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleMan37  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI for everyone. Lilly is the only one at Great B right now. Leah has left. Same standard service, not great, not bad either. Leah was younger and more attractive but her service was also not the greatest. Lilly did say that Leah may be back in the future.

  9. #4354
    I'm pretty sure that was Wendy. I stopped going there because of her. She loves to try to shakedown people. She left and came back this year. Wasn't happy to see her back. I won't be going to this place unless I hear they have new talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadInside  [View Original Post]
    Went here twice. The first time was fine, but the second. Not so much. For a standard HE I pay 60. Never had a problem with this until recently. Provider (idk her name, but she has huge tits) asks me what I'm tipping. I tell her and she goes "oh no no not enough". I got up and started putting my clothes on and told, "now you get nothing".

    Sudden change of tune. She starts bowing and saying "sorry baby" LOL. Regardless, I was so pissed I couldn't get off. Tipped her 10 and got tf out.

  10. #4353

    New Healing = Hana, Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    I made a 2nd visit recently, pulled Tina this time, fairly plain looking. She was pleasant enough, less talkative / engaging than Mimi but that's not necessarily bad just a different mood. She'll really work your back hard if you ask for a strong massage. She also gives some kind of feathery / light touch before the flip that's a nice little tease. . 70/. 40.

    Saw one other person working there who looked petite and possibly in her 20's from the quick glance I got. If anyone has a name, let me know.
    Thanks for the heads up!

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ester-ct-20127#rubmaps.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...32-0018/442205

    https://bodyrubpage.com/hartford-mas...h-860-432-0018

  11. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMana10  [View Original Post]
    Gave Oasis a try, won't again. Jin gave a decent massage but I didn't enjoy the He. Too old for me and I'm not a young pup. She should think about retiring. Sorry if I insulted anyone just not for me. Lakeman.
    Nothing to be sorry about, she is really old, I went to see her once and walked out. She's older and not very attractive but hey to each is own.

  12. #4351

    Gb

    Just an FYI for everyone. Lilly is the only one at Great B right now. Leah has left. Same standard service, not great, not bad either. Leah was younger and more attractive but her service was also not the greatest. Lilly did say that Leah may be back in the future.

  13. #4350

    Oasis Wethersfield

    Gave Oasis a try, won't again. Jin gave a decent massage but I didn't enjoy the He. Too old for me and I'm not a young pup. She should think about retiring. Sorry if I insulted anyone just not for me. Lakeman.

  14. #4349

    Bvr

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Do they take walk-ins? Any idea if 2 shots are an option?
    Just went on Wednesday night. They take walk ins. If you want to see Kat the Latina then you have to schedule with her by text cause she only works Tuesdays and Wednesdays. She also has an ad on CL. That night Kat left work at 5 so I went with Lily or Lee Lee. Thick Chinese with great tits, looks mid 40's but is supposedly 30. $0. 6 and 0. 7 for 2 pops. I probably could've done 0. 6 tip but she gave a great foot massage after so +10 LOL. Talent at BVR this year isn't like it was last summer. Anna that's there now isn't the same Anna I saw last year with the great spinner body, mid 20's.

  15. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    My favorite place is Blackstone Valley Reflexology or BVR at 176 MA-146, Sutton, MA, it's located on State Route 146 a few miles south of Exit 94 (old exit 10 A) of the Massachusetts Turnpike, which means it's around a 1-hour 10-minute drive from downtown Hartford.

    The masseuses are mainly 40-plus Korean women who are experts at what they do, although there is a hot Latina who works Wednesdays only. The price is $80 for a 45-minute 4-hands session. Both ladies will massage continuously for over a half-hour, one on either side of you, then after the flip, they'll both pull down their tops / bras and alternate. One lady will have her tits in your mouth while the other has two hands on your member, then they'll switch until you finish.

    While I've never made a dedicated trip to / from there, I have stopped by a few times while driving to / from Boston for work. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

    P.S. To the best of my knowledge, nothing is offered here other than HJ - no BJ, no FS
    Do they take walk-ins? Any idea if 2 shots are an option?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape