Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 30808
-
03-11-23 14:59 #21748Senior Member

Posts: 125That's Melian from BKS. Search for her reviews. She's good safe fun. May not be for everyone but I recommend.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:29 #21747Senior Member

Posts: 96Here's the link.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella
-
03-11-23 14:28 #21746Senior Member

Posts: 96Here's the link.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella
-
03-11-23 14:27 #21745Senior Member

Posts: 96Noped. Not yet.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 13:16 #21744Regular Member

Posts: 24Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/283726094487
Has Anyone ever seen this one intrigued by the huge melons.
-
03-11-23 10:47 #21743Senior Member

Posts: 226Gabryella
A link might be helpful.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 07:36 #21742Senior Member

Posts: 56Butner girl
Yes, I saw her a couple months ago. She looks nothing like her photos. I should have walked when she opened the door. She was really dumpy looking, not well groomed, room was a mess. I stayed for CBJ and got the hell out of there. I really should have saved my $ but I'm not known for making good decisions with a boner.
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 05:44 #21741Senior Member

Posts: 57Got you
You should have a response now, sorry for the delay.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 05:25 #21740Senior Member

Posts: 70Heavyyy
Sheesh. Let me know if you end up linking with her. Body is extra thiccc. Love it.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 02:18 #21739Senior Member

Posts: 132Sent PM again buddy.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 01:15 #21738Senior Member

Posts: 96Gabryella
Hi Gentlemen,
Any prior experience with this lady. She is asking for extensive screenin - pic holding photo Id - that's a permanent record... Anyone tried? Thanks.
-
03-11-23 01:14 #21737Senior Member

Posts: 32Fake Ava Baby Tryst Link
Ava Baby's Tryst Link is being used by someone besides Ava Baby. Phone number is not what she posts on STG. Location is NY not NC. https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93.
-
03-11-23 00:23 #21736Senior Member

Posts: 96Missed me buddy. PM you. Could you please share. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 20:01 #21735Regular Member

Posts: 8She's real
Has vices beware, saw her twice car date first time but last time she had me a drug house and didn't have her own condom. Bbj was great only reason why I doubled back.
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 19:28 #21734Senior Member

Posts: 57All caught up
Finally waded through all the responses and inbox is empty. I think I got everyone but if you're a senior member who asked and hasn't heard back ping me again.










Reply With Quote





