Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #303

    Kbp Ravi

    Quote Originally Posted by Audipwr  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to get my first visit at KBP but not getting any response. I'm a regular at LKATL, anyone know any trick that I can have my first visit with KBP?
    It looks like she's cutting her ATL tour short. According to this site, she's returning to the bay area on 3/13.

    We'll just have to wait and see what really happens.

    https://top-kgirls.com/ravi

  2. #302

    Kbp Ravi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what the other reviews or if she had a change of heart but she was enthusiastic and amazing for my visit yesterday. I will be back this weekend.
    I am trying to get my first visit at KBP but not getting any response. I'm a regular at LKATL, anyone know any trick that I can have my first visit with KBP?

  3. #301

    LKATL Yu Hee

    Finally had a chance to dream with Yu Hee, and I was visually pleased with my dream.

    My experience was pretty much similar to what has been reported here. She looks like a mix of Japanese actresses Kaho and Elaiza Ikeda. I got the hafu vibes from her. If she is not part Korean part something else, I'd be surprised.

    DFK started immediately after I stepped through the door. Borderline GFE DFK but felt rather weird compared to Hana2's DFK. I expect things to go with much more heat for the second visit, if I go again. She was upset about some bad reviews on TER. I haven't seen those reviews so I don't know. She said she was stressed about it. I think that contributed to our out-of-frequency vibe.

    BBBJ was good, but again not on par with Hana2. Plenty of DT. Shower was good, with good nuru teasing but it wasn't like I imagined. The rest has not much to talk about. A sequence of rimming, 69, cowgirl, k9, finish in mish.

    Don't get me wrong, Yu Hee is quite hot. I just had great luck with both Hana and Hana2. Hana wasn't a popular choice here when she came, but we clicked well and the entire session was like a nonstop porn act for my second visit. I'm doomed now, I compare all my visits to Hana.

    I would repeat Yu Hee if there is no other option available at LK. I'm disappointed with KBP so I won't even try booking until a really really good talent with reasonable BBFS CIP rate shows up- which seems like a far dream.

  4. #300

    KBP Ravi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what the other reviews or if she had a change of heart but she was enthusiastic and amazing for my visit yesterday. I will be back this weekend.
    Is she also at 350 base no Msog?

    320 in the bay area for Msog 1 hr.

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/ravi/

  5. #299

    Most of bay area

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    I had a typo, should be standard $$ 5 in SEA, Tacoma, Federal Way, San Fran, San Jose. LA is cheaper but it is LA. www.kblackpink.blog and www.lkatl.net are both the same price. $$ 5 so everything matches up.
    Is still at 280 for PSE (BBFS) Msog. Most marked at 280.
    Crazy what other markets are at.

  6. #298

    Lkatl

    I wish I could partake. They told me they don't see AA. It kind of rub me the wrong way but it's whatever. I'll save some money I guess LOL. Anyone else got the same msg?

  7. #297

    $$ 5

    I had a typo, should be standard $$ 5 in SEA, Tacoma, Federal Way, San Fran, San Jose. LA is cheaper but it is LA. www.kblackpink.blog and www.lkatl.net are both the same price. $$ 5 so everything matches up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    I just came from SEA last month. Over there base rate is $$ 5 with $ for BB and. 5 for MSOG -- that is at both KAngel and Loli up in SEA. LA is a little cheaper but they always were and you have more average to low quality girls go through there.

    ATL Reviews as of yesterday.

    #1: RAVI -- She is amazing! Honestly if you go to the site, the video of her is exactly what she looks like. I can't say enough about her body, it is honestly perfect. Curvy where it should be and slender in others she is dead set gorgeous. Only drawback is the manmades as I always prefer Naturals but that would only drop her about. 5 because the manmades are very nice and sensitive. Service was good (blue toast, preview, BBBJ, DATY, Mish to K9 and a strong finish for Junior) but the best part of the experience was her DFK throughout. She is truly one of the best Kgirls I have been with and I have been with quite a few.

    #2: Diana -- a trailing second to Ravi but she is short and allows you to throw her around a little as you are going at it so that is fun in its own way. I honestly like her personality but looks wise she is a 7 to Ravi's 9. 5. She is probably a top tier girl at other times, but for now my Excess cash is going to #1. But definitely worth a try if you want to ensure you have sampled all of the kool-aid in ATL.

    #3: Solbi -- Amazing service and a little thick for those of you who like that, Solbi is a solid 8 in looks and 7 or 8 in service. She isn't someone you are going to brag to your friend about but she is definitely worth the trip..

  8. #296

    Don't Skip

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    New lady Ravi starting (325652) on Monday. First takes it looks like she's one to avoid. Plenty attractive just lame service with mixed to mostly subpar reviews. I think I'm going to outright skip this one.
    I have no idea what the other reviews or if she had a change of heart but she was enthusiastic and amazing for my visit yesterday. I will be back this weekend.

  9. #295

    Same Price, same service

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    So atl is now the highest priced market? Adding up bb + msog = 5. 10 for kbp solbi.
    I just came from SEA last month. Over there base rate is $$ 5 with $ for BB and. 5 for MSOG -- that is at both KAngel and Loli up in SEA. LA is a little cheaper but they always were and you have more average to low quality girls go through there.

    ATL Reviews as of yesterday.

    #1: RAVI -- She is amazing! Honestly if you go to the site, the video of her is exactly what she looks like. I can't say enough about her body, it is honestly perfect. Curvy where it should be and slender in others she is dead set gorgeous. Only drawback is the manmades as I always prefer Naturals but that would only drop her about. 5 because the manmades are very nice and sensitive. Service was good (blue toast, preview, BBBJ, DATY, Mish to K9 and a strong finish for Junior) but the best part of the experience was her DFK throughout. She is truly one of the best Kgirls I have been with and I have been with quite a few.

    #2: Diana -- a trailing second to Ravi but she is short and allows you to throw her around a little as you are going at it so that is fun in its own way. I honestly like her personality but looks wise she is a 7 to Ravi's 9. 5. She is probably a top tier girl at other times, but for now my Excess cash is going to #1. But definitely worth a try if you want to ensure you have sampled all of the kool-aid in ATL.

    #3: Solbi -- Amazing service and a little thick for those of you who like that, Solbi is a solid 8 in looks and 7 or 8 in service. She isn't someone you are going to brag to your friend about but she is definitely worth the trip.

    #4: Yu Hee-- She is thick and tall for a K-girl and I personally didn't have a great time as service was a little mechanical. She is one of those girls you do if there aren't better options IMHO. But maybe we just didn't have chemistry.

    Outside of KGirls I can also recommend the following if you want a FS massage.

    M&W. Changing lineup but older women generally. $$. 8 out the door.

    A Spa in Roswell. Koreans and Latinas come in and out. Currently the Latina is a thick little looker that likes to Deepthroat. Not worth the FS but definitely worth the BJ for that one.

    Sunny Day Spa. Kelly the librarian, when you know you know. She isn't 100% the best looker but for $$. 7 she will do a lot and she is enthusiastic (had some Pornhub style BJ's going on with her).

    Kaina. Helen just left but OMG she would cum on your face from DATY if you did it right. $$ out the door.

    #3: SOLBI. Ravi - 9/10 Gorgeous and makes you.

  10. #294

    Cave Diving

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Usually extra upgrades include cip as all in price, but nowadays they all charging double price on top of the regular upgrade. Basically at least 2 ben for full bb cip, bb greek also extra 2 ben, covered greek is 1 ben. Most places include msog, but some places in west coast charge msog extra 40-60 depending on the girl. Inflation game.
    Are you all for real entering the exit with out wearing your hat? Like, bruh, what?

  11. #293

    KBP solbi upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    So atl is now the highest priced market? Adding up bb + msog = 5. 10 for kbp solbi.
    To my knowledge those are the highest rates for bb at a Kagency.

    Cip is usually included unless stated otherwise.

    From what I gathered.

    Her old menu:

    Covered 30/45/60 - 280/310/330 (1 pop) 360 (2 pop).

    Uncovered +100 except 2 pop 1 hour was+150.

    30/45/60 - 380/410/430 (1 pop) 510 (2 pop).

    Now for bbcip it's an additional +50.

    30/45/60 - 430/460/480 (1 pop) 560 (2 pop).

    Actually insane.

  12. #292

    Past vs now

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    I don't think cip is a regular upgrade though. Looking through the different agencies in LA, only some advertise that.
    Usually extra upgrades include cip as all in price, but nowadays they all charging double price on top of the regular upgrade. Basically at least 2 ben for full bb cip, bb greek also extra 2 ben, covered greek is 1 ben. Most places include msog, but some places in west coast charge msog extra 40-60 depending on the girl. Inflation game.

  13. #291
    I don't think cip is a regular upgrade though. Looking through the different agencies in LA, only some advertise that.

  14. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    So atl is now the highest priced market? Adding up bb + msog = 5. 10 for kbp solbi.
    It's even worse. You forgot the extra charge for cip.

  15. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanBB  [View Original Post]
    Seems the cheapest rate is the bay area with Msog and BB icluded for 280 all in sans a few agencies that allow slightly higher rates.

    LA 320- 460 bbmsog.

    Vegas 450 bbmsog.

    Seattle 490 bbmsog.

    How about here?

    Soulbi California names / TER.

    Yuki TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4831340-366199

    LA ad:

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yuki

    Luna TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/luna-376512

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/luna/
    So atl is now the highest priced market? Adding up bb + msog = 5. 10 for kbp solbi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape