Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 18565
-
03-10-23 20:36 #13405Banned asshole

Posts: 704Really? I was thinking of going there tomorrow. Of all the reports I have seen about that place your the only 1 I ever saw that talked about how bad the privacy is an that the walls don't go up to the ceiling.
Originally Posted by ClassyMoney91
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 19:29 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 127Moon
Drove by Moon today. Open sign not lit, door was locked. Did Moon close?
-
03-10-23 18:47 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 844Maybe
They were there for a circle jerk??
Originally Posted by ClassyMoney91
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:17 #13402Regular Member

Posts: 9No Privacy at Sakura
Went into Sakura two days ago. First time ever there.
You all need to demand better. I come from a tech city where these places are on every other street corner.
You never lets clients see each other. Ever. Period.
If a dude comes in, take them to an empty room and tell them it might be 15-30 minutes. Never use the waiting space. If no rooms are available, tell them to come back in an hour and leave.
I walked in and there were three dudes waiting in the lobby. Three! Just sitting there and staring at each other. All 3 looked up at me when I came in. I even called ahead. Lady stuck her head out and said all 3 were busy but to take a seat. I immediately pivoted and left.
Even if there wasn't 3 wide eye dudes in lobby, the walls don't go up to the ceiling. And it's rather silent in there. From the 20 seconds I was there, you could hear the first room clearly receiving an oily hand job.
That means no cheeks clapping or any type of dirty talk. Just lay there and be silent as possible. Is the bar really that low?
There's zero privacy at Sakura. We should expect privacy. Sakura needs to change. Or open more locations.
Never going back.
-
03-10-23 13:13 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 747The mixed reviews over this place are pretty astonishing. I've always stayed away because of schedule conflicts and the bad reviews outweighing the good. I'm pretty sure they shut it down at 5 or 6 PM and they don't really take anybody last minute. Doesn't work for my schedule.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 18:54 #13400Regular Member

Posts: 17She wasn't the only one working. Just the only one I saw. There was at least 2 more working.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 15:57 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 250Backwalk
Traveler,
Actually I go there for just the reason you mentioned. I DO get the back walk pretty much every single time. I typically see Anna when there. Most folks reported that she was too hard in her massages when that is exactly what I am wanting. She does include a backwalk as part of that hour long session. I'm sure YMMV but as a regular, I also get lots of teasing prior to the flip. She likes to get me worked up then backs off. Saving for the finale. I come there for the actual massage, which IMHO has a excellent. The HE is just standard (neither excellent nor bad). I've had better HE but lackluster massages. I'm happy with the combination and will continue going back.
Lv.
Originally Posted by Traveler2468
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 23:02 #13398Banned Member

Posts: 1056There could be well over 100 reviews on her in this thread. Just type Mimi in the search thread box just above and to the right of the first post in this thread. Every review that mentions her will come up she's a legend.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 23:00 #13397Banned Member

Posts: 1056I would find that very hard to believe that Eva was the only girl working. March 1st was her first day there they didn't hand the shop over to her. The other two were taking care of other customers in their rooms. They keep very quiet and hush you when you make a noise while being serviced there.
Originally Posted by Freedom38
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 22:56 #13396Banned Member

Posts: 1056Usually the difference is 30 minutes but sometimes it's 15. There is no mpop promise at AMPs. Every once in awhile you read about a guy who got one in the beginning and one in the end but I don't think that's the norm. Generally it's just a longer massage if that's what you like. It does sometimes lead to more teasing and a better overall experience at least in my opinion which is why I always get the hour. I like a good massage, what's another $20?
Originally Posted by BigJay69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 20:53 #13395Senior Member

Posts: 1825Tip
The tip is what determines the service. In my experience, you get what you tip for.
Originally Posted by BigJay69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 20:43 #13394Banned asshole

Posts: 704I been there before few yrs ago. You will be lucky if they take their tits out an give you a handy. Definitely Not worth anyone time.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
To each their own tho.
-
03-08-23 19:09 #13393Senior Member

Posts: 298Difference?
Is there a difference in service between the hhr and hr at an AMP? MPOP? I've only opted for the hhr but I'm genuinely curious now.
-
03-08-23 15:01 #13392Regular Member

Posts: 17Petite
When I went there was a girl named Eva working. She was actually the only lady I there. I haven't met the others yet.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:14 #13391Senior Member

Posts: 539Man Cave
Kenwood area. Go to rubmd.com/ cincinnati Check recent ads for Rachelle, Cherry, or Stacy. Get screened. This is what you want in Kenwood area.
Originally Posted by Pmbdmb
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





