Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 27802
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20647
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    It seems most things are cheaper down south and up north. I usually found better deals in Pierce and Snohomish.
    Who's in snohomish? I know of like one that's $200/ hr for a massage and HJ. Not worth it up here.

  2. #20646

    Asian MILF Emily

    I sent a text asking for a definition on her VIP and Standard services. She said VIP is bare and multi.

    I made a appointment for a standard meeting. I am not much for multi one and done usually.

    I was greeted at the door with her in a robe and very happy she looks even better in person.

    I requested a shower, not a problem, except after my shower she wanted ti interview me, she dislikes tasting herself. So if you plan on going down on her bring some breath mints or mouth wash if you want to kiss. Same if you pull out and want her to go down on you, you must clean it.

    She is very new had no idea what a camel toe slide was. She enjoyed it. Cowgirl is her fav. She gets very very wet. Very wet.

    Not sure what else to add.

  3. #20645
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. All that for only 200/ hr? Why are all the good ones all the way down in fucking Puyallup or Tacoma? Grrrrr. That's like an hour drive without traffick.
    That's if you get her to actually respond on time and hopefully doesn't ghost you when you get there.

  4. #20644

    Worth the drive

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. All that for only 200/ hr? Why are all the good ones all the way down in fucking Puyallup or Tacoma? Grrrrr. That's like an hour drive without traffick.
    Totally worth the drive.

  5. #20643
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    It seems most things are cheaper down south and up north. I usually found better deals in Pierce and Snohomish.
    Using what site?

  6. #20642
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. All that for only 200/ hr? Why are all the good ones all the way down in fucking Puyallup or Tacoma? Grrrrr. That's like an hour drive without traffick.
    It seems most things are cheaper down south and up north. I usually found better deals in Pierce and Snohomish.

  7. #20641
    Sigh. All that for only 200/ hr? Why are all the good ones all the way down in fucking Puyallup or Tacoma? Grrrrr. That's like an hour drive without traffick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    She's very enthusiastic.

    Pros:

    -LOVES to eat ass--put your head down and your ass up and she will go to town.

    -Nice clean apartment, she's a grown up.

    -No hint of a condom.

    -Pretty smile and nice demeanor.

    -Starts with a rub, but doesn't linger too much, LOL.

    -YMMY, but seems flexible on the compensation, never more than $$, as little as $.

    Cons:

    -Curvier than her pics if that bugs you.

    -Kicks you out promptly to get ready for the next lucky victim.

    She's a hoot. Be good to her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584267-bellaluvsu

  8. #20640

    Beckyride incall

    Apparently she has an incall tonight.

  9. #20639

    Riley Star

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I saw that she was back. Pretty expensive price now. How is she health wise these days? Haven't had my hands on those cankles in quite some time.
    Saw her twice recently. Last time was a while ago and she seemed to not be doing great. She was looking better now. A tad bit thicker. One thing I noticed though. It smelled like burning fentanyl outside of her IC on two separate occasions. She also had me waiting outside for nearly 30 minutes after the agreed on time. Service was great. But now it's got me thinking.

  10. #20638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    She's always been like that.
    Never heard of her, have a link?

  11. #20637
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get no response from sparrowindys? Tried before and figured it must have been because I was using a throwaway maildotcom account. Tried again tonight with a gmail account and same thing. She posted an ad shortly after I sent it too. I don't think it's because she's booked solid because her posts/day is almost in the double digits. Weird.
    She's always been like that.

  12. #20636

    Sparrowindys time waste?

    Anyone else get no response from sparrowindys? Tried before and figured it must have been because I was using a throwaway maildotcom account. Tried again tonight with a gmail account and same thing. She posted an ad shortly after I sent it too. I don't think it's because she's booked solid because her posts/day is almost in the double digits. Weird.

  13. #20635

    With verve, enthusiasm, and gusto

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She eats ass? Awesome! Thanks for posting.
    She has a long tongue, too.

    All that said, YMMV. I have, by many accounts, a fine ass and very little hair down there.

  14. #20634

    DirtyFuk plays the long game LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Try drinking some pineapple juice.
    It's good advice for just about anyone, but especially if someone else is in line after you.

  15. #20633
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    No and no. LOL why do you ask?
    Having read DirtyFuk's posts for a while now, I would guess that he was the next gentleman that she was saving the load for, and he was hoping for a bigger prize.

    Hence him asking about your prostate health. He is a dirty fuck! (You crack me up DirtyFuk).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape