Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 33445
-
03-11-23 09:56 #26470Senior Member

Posts: 1222Then who is it?
The original post posited that Tisha was in the Boone car dealer / trafficking arrest.
In actuality, Aleisha and Jason (the car dealer) were booked into Boone county jail within an hour of each other with similar charges.
Perhaps you were confused and thought I was referring to Tisha in the ad.
Originally Posted by HarleyRay420
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 01:38 #26469Banned Member

Posts: 1056Taylor Nikole
40? She was 40 5 years ago maybe. Still looks good for her age but 40 is hard to believe.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:59 #26468Senior Member

Posts: 347Oooooooh a "black guy". Must've been terrifying.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 15:34 #26467Senior Member

Posts: 527I've seen some higher end local and travelling providers in Blue Ash, but they are also staying at the higher end hotels or extended stays.
Originally Posted by Filmbyter
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 15:28 #26466Senior Member

Posts: 266Blue Ash and Sharonville
BOTH are no fly zones for me, but I'm excessively cautious.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 11:36 #26465Senior Member

Posts: 325Cop Check
Yeah, for whatever reason (and that reason is probably bad television), some providers have it in their heads that LEOs wouldn't legally be able to send dick pics, or deny that they are a LEOs, or touch them, when they can absolutely, 100% do all of those things. I'm not bitching though, to be honest the "cop check" grope can be kind of a turn on, NGL LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveinCincy
[View Original Post]
That said, and I only bring this up because you are relatively new, that's also true for the converse situation; a LEO posing as a provider can also send you dirty pics (though she probably? Wouldn't send her own nudes), and deny being a LEO; don't get lulled into a false sense of security in those situations.
-
03-10-23 10:26 #26464Senior Member

Posts: 312JoeMan64
If you want Nicki number you need to clear space in your PM to receive reply.
-
03-10-23 09:45 #26463Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Fine wine
I love your wittiness HB and have missed you. Glad you are back from Fl.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
See you soon xoxo.
-
03-10-23 09:40 #26462Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29You both are so wonderful
You both are so much fun!
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 09:23 #26461Senior Member

Posts: 451Smash
Yes— was my whole point! Yet, some scammer is using her photos in new ads as recently as today.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 08:39 #26460Senior Member

Posts: 332Brookee
I know you are getting tons of replys on Brookee. I sent you a message I am interested as well. Thanks have a good day. Be safe out there Bob as well as everyone else.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 07:17 #26459Senior Member

Posts: 299Brooke
Hey brother.
I would love to see her. Do you have her latest contact info?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 07:13 #26458Banned asshole

Posts: 704She is 100 percent definitely dead.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
She died of an overdose.
-
03-10-23 07:10 #26457Banned asshole

Posts: 704She died of an overdose.
Originally Posted by cbarton
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 06:44 #26456Senior Member

Posts: 238I only know of 1 well known provider working in Blue Ash and she's very careful. I'm surprised if it's her.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






