The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 1755 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29978

    80 Coins for BBFS. Shows That Someone Knows How To Negotiate!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I met the Philly chick again. The visit started with a decent BBBJ and after that we went to k9. I opted to hit it with no rubber. I'm not a BBFS guy usually but, she looks better than 70 to 80 percent of the providers on stg. She has her tunes tide so I exploded inside her. The damage was 80 sonic rings. For all you mongers who love daty, please stop doing that LOL. These providers are not your wife or your girlfriend. 40 minutes after out visit, I get a text from her that another monger came through and was eating her out, after I came inside her. Daty guys please stop. These girls are seeing a multiple guys daily, don't put your mouth around that disaster area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/032848264099
    I keep hearing about sky high prices for Jax providers. Yep, I see the girls asking crazy rates, but when I offer less more often than not they accept my offer, even though I offer a lot less! I thought maybe it was just me, but here is a mongers paying 80 for BBFS! Shows that we all can offer less and the providers will accept it. I pity the mongers who blindly pay the full asking rate.

    Great job BL!

  2. #29977

    Erika the hot Latina is coming back.

    My favorite Latina and many of yours has told me she should be here for a visit arriving sometime on 3/15 and staying a week or so.

    As many know she is a very sweet treat, always clean and ready to please. She may be a little more $$ than our Jacksonville crack heads, but she's well worth it, and my time has never been rushed.

    Treat her with respect and she will treat you like a king.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 022D17ED-A5F3-4BD0-9F71-446648D5339E.jpg‎   0FDD9B2D-E03B-49B7-9295-28D441E5B017.jpg‎   67DE3C28-4D2B-4F6F-BDF9-6574A56C18A4.jpg‎  

  3. #29976

    La red

    Anyone partake in creaming this sexy redhead?? Pm me details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtq4ndqxyzbjntkxngqyzgjhzmqxytk2mdlhyjjmm2zlztjky2e.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #29975

    Taylor Southside JTB

    Visually saw Taylor with her handler that doesn't appear threatening. Photos a little brushed & maybe a few extra pounds, not excessive. Maybe a little better than par for the local course. 5/10 Doesn't look strung out & polite enough. No dreams, Just passing through on lunch, so nothing more to add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/114880761935

  5. #29974

    Don't do it

    Sandy used to steal from people with Mandy Mandy Mandy. She also goes by SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/405465130059

    Searched and looked all over, see no reviews anywhere. At least that I can find. Anyone got some feedback on her?

  6. #29973

    Anyone know this one called Sandi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/405465130059

    Searched and looked all over, see no reviews anywhere. At least that I can find. Anyone got some feedback on her?

  7. #29972

    2nd time meeting Philly chick

    I had a dream I met the Philly chick again. The visit started with a decent BBBJ and after that we went to k9. I opted to hit it with no rubber. I'm not a BBFS guy usually but, she looks better than 70 to 80 percent of the providers on stg. She has her tunes tide so I exploded inside her. The damage was 80 sonic rings. For all you mongers who love daty, please stop doing that LOL. These providers are not your wife or your girlfriend. 40 minutes after out visit, I get a text from her that another monger came through and was eating her out, after I came inside her. Daty guys please stop. These girls are seeing a multiple guys daily, don't put your mouth around that disaster area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/032848264099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtaymzgznmvmzguwztqxmwrkowm1yjy4ngy1mwi4nwzjodrkndg.jpg.jpg‎   tntq2odkynzu3zgi3mmi2zdrmnji0ytvhztuwn2viy2i5nta2zmu.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #29971
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    She was a UTR of mine (and probably a few others I imagine). For the last couple of months her situation pushed her and her mom back to the hotels. She has a cute bod and never had an issue with her other than occasional bad comms and having to schedule around her moms work hours. Although I'm noticing the demons starting to creep back in, in the form of leg bruises, etc. So the fact that she posted an ad at all makes me think she is on a bit of a decline.
    Thanks, I may still consider her for this weekend. I've also been eyeing either Natalie or Maya. In fact, I tried setting something up with the latter but never got a response to my initial text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/115599509114

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/232622514586

  9. #29970

  10. #29969

    Not available

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I had a short conversation with her maybe 2 weeks ago at one of the youngerman gas stations. She didn't know I knew who she was but she seemed to have the shakes kinda bad at the time. She didn't beg for money or try to hard to pull my attention. She made two clear opportunities for me to talk but the shakes were in sight and while she was trying to be cool, I'm just a little more careful than that.
    I asked if she was available, then quickly got a reply saying; "she's in jail". Soooo.

  11. #29968
    I had a short conversation with her maybe 2 weeks ago at one of the youngerman gas stations. She didn't know I knew who she was but she seemed to have the shakes kinda bad at the time. She didn't beg for money or try to hard to pull my attention. She made two clear opportunities for me to talk but the shakes were in sight and while she was trying to be cool, I'm just a little more careful than that.

  12. #29967
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this so many times. Next they will say they are part of a cartel and send really graphic photos. Ignore and move on. This is why I Only use a random phone number from an app, not that I believe the threats, but it just makes things easier.
    I know that's why burn phones are made for.

  13. #29966

    Kay. Is allright

    She was a UTR of mine (and probably a few others I imagine). For the last couple of months her situation pushed her and her mom back to the hotels. She has a cute bod and never had an issue with her other than occasional bad comms and having to schedule around her moms work hours. Although I'm noticing the demons starting to creep back in, in the form of leg bruises, etc. So the fact that she posted an ad at all makes me think she is on a bit of a decline.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that I've seen this one post before. Anyone recognize her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/336591168724.

  14. #29965

    Common scam

    I've seen this so many times. Next they will say they are part of a cartel and send really graphic photos. Ignore and move on. This is why I Only use a random phone number from an app, not that I believe the threats, but it just makes things easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2657552

    Try to set up whit this lady yesterday for this morning all when good until this morning got a call from her handler say I own him 200 for the time she took setting up the appointment next I got a txt asking for 8000 or all my family is on danger, what a fucking B's stay safe.

  15. #29964

    Be cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    I know she was desperate for a ride back to her hotel the other day. At least that's what her ad said. At the same time, she could only do a car date. That seemed like it was going to be a headache, so I didn't pull the trigger.
    Wanted to meet at circle K by Youngerman. Scoped it out and she was wearing an ankle monitor, asked where I was she needed to put her bag in my car. Once she gave up on me, a seedy looking African American man talks to her and she gets in his car. After leaving, she reveals she didn't have a room and was planning to use the Mario coins to get the room she told me she had. Most likely was going to pull a scam to get a room. Proceed with caution.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape