Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12537

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to sound like a white knight or something, but I totally agree. An immediate need she has is for an electric wheelchair. As if being in a terrible car crash and losing her legs wasn't enough, someone hit her on her wheelchair on Versailles Road about a year ago and destroyed her chair. Believe me. She could be the most bitter hateful person anyone has ever seen because of what she's been through, but she has chosen to remain the sweet, beautiful person she was before. Probably even a better person than before considering her lifestyle before.
    Your post is insightful and I hope people read what this person wrote above with great care. If there was ever a person, worth helping, it is Kerri. She was nearly taken from us too soon. The world is richer for having her. Again, folks read the post I'm responding too and if you are someone of wealthier means, any way you could help Kerri, it would be utterly beautiful!

  2. #12536
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    I would like to second CodeVille's request and see if anyone who has received the Richmond UTR info would be willing to share. It would be greatly appreciated.
    I would also be interested, if anyone wants to forward the info.

  3. #12535

    Come play with Kay heads up

    Kay has posted again this morning. Just reminder to not waste money, but also "you do you" I'm trying to get the robbers and cash and dashers out of the game.

  4. #12534

    Second CodeVille's Request

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeVille  [View Original Post]
    Would one of you fortunate mongers that got a dm from this dude please share the utr's info in a dm? I'd like to see her profile. I understand he can't answer that many dm's from all us horny f*ck*rs. Having to wait a minute between messages can be a stretch to one's patience. Btdt.
    I would like to second CodeVille's request and see if anyone who has received the Richmond UTR info would be willing to share. It would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #12533

    Cougar

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/782885025512

    Saw her yesterday 3/9. Pictures are close to accurate.

    Incall location by interstate. Safe, good, clean (if a bit messy) location.

    BJ to K9 FS. Not quite GFE, very direct. But very accommodating to requests and also accommodating given my personal disability.

    May not be everyone's taste. But I'd consider her a good provider and I'd repeat.

  6. #12532

    No time for that

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegleDude  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I sent out a number I got from her sorry the replies iint he DM are pretty impersonal but there's like 50 of them so it was a copy paste deal no offence to anyone with questions but ain't got time for that LOL.
    Would one of you fortunate mongers that got a dm from this dude please share the utr's info in a dm? I'd like to see her profile. I understand he can't answer that many dm's from all us horny f*ck*rs. Having to wait a minute between messages can be a stretch to one's patience. Btdt.

  7. #12531

    CC and Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC and Marie will be in town this afternoon (Friday) about 3:00 till 3:00 on Saturday afternoon.
    Spreading the "ILL WILL" to all the unexpecting that will regret it later!

    Just ask Pussymaster!

  8. #12530

    CC and Marie

    CC and Marie will be in town this afternoon (Friday) about 3:00 till 3:00 on Saturday afternoon.

  9. #12529

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    I sent a pm last week and have not received a reply.
    For me either. But I get it. You get swamped and finally say screw it there are too many horny mongers out there for me to respond too. LOL.

  10. #12528

    UTR Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Request sent.
    I sent a pm last week and have not received a reply.

  11. #12527

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    I feel like if anyone on this board has the means to help Kerri with employment to pay her a decent salary given her situation, that would be a wonderful thing to do. She has had a lot of misfortune in her life. I have never received her services but know a friend of hers. She is by all accounts a good person and has a bright light in her. Many horrible breaks over time, if someone out there could help her out, she is worth it.
    I don't want to sound like a white knight or something, but I totally agree. An immediate need she has is for an electric wheelchair. As if being in a terrible car crash and losing her legs wasn't enough, someone hit her on her wheelchair on Versailles Road about a year ago and destroyed her chair. Believe me. She could be the most bitter hateful person anyone has ever seen because of what she's been through, but she has chosen to remain the sweet, beautiful person she was before. Probably even a better person than before considering her lifestyle before.

  12. #12526
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegleDude  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR in Richmond no digits but facebook can share if PM'd.
    Request sent.

  13. #12525

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her but I've read a few posts and it seems that she in in a wheel chair from having her legs amputated above the knee I believe.
    I feel like if anyone on this board has the means to help Kerri with employment to pay her a decent salary given her situation, that would be a wonderful thing to do. She has had a lot of misfortune in her life. I have never received her services but know a friend of hers. She is by all accounts a good person and has a bright light in her. Many horrible breaks over time, if someone out there could help her out, she is worth it.

  14. #12524

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share her digits?
    I'd like her digits as well. Thanks.

  15. #12523

    Skip in Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgfix  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering as to why most of the reviews are from Skip and not say EscortAlligator or EroticMonkey? Is Skip just the more reliable site to use? Thanks.
    In Lexington Skip (STG) seems to be providers go to for some reason. In Louisville it's EB / Gator (same site just EB are providers who have all been reviewed even though some are fakes), monkey has a couple girls from Lex and Louisville but it's been hit or miss in my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape