Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 37335
-
03-10-23 11:12 #28470Senior Member

Posts: 163Amanda
Had a chance to meet this lady either from Venezuela or Colombia. As per internal policy of the agency, they go through some references. Hotel is nice. Beautiful girl but the photos are well-filtered. Very Limited English. Man-made stuff all around as usual for south-american chicks in this business. Clean room & no bad stuff noticed. CBJ, kissing, with a few rules like no hands inside the box, just rubbing. Action was good, with taking directions. The damage was three & half franks. Stay safe.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1592662.htm?cat=1
-
03-10-23 08:18 #28469Senior Member

Posts: 99Setup a dream with her later. Did the ft call she seems real cool. Will update later on.
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 07:57 #28468Senior Member

Posts: 66Info?
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/673421906271
-
03-09-23 23:42 #28467Senior Member

Posts: 99What were her donations?
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 19:28 #28466Senior Member

Posts: 425Sent you a dm.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 18:57 #28465Senior Member

Posts: 486Candi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/118994355
I saw her awhile back when she came to Richmond but I haven't since she came back. Trying to confirm it's her if anyone has seen her since she been back. Said she is in Chester instead of downtown which is what made me reluctant this time around.
-
03-09-23 16:58 #28464Senior Member

Posts: 36FBSM / BBJTCS / More
Isabella. Posted on STG 2/22 (Asian) - Latina / Philipina for luxury nuru-style / she is the real deal. Visits RIC and TDW monthly from Miami. She is one to watch for.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 16:48 #28463Senior Member

Posts: 327Guess busy is good
With all this going kinda glad I haven't had time to play. I have been scouring the ads though. I will say uncle has gotten smarter as to how to place the ad pics to use prices to include & not too much said. I have several app #s couple Burners so I don't hesitate to text some these crazy ads & feel them out (can change app # at will) so some tips on feeling them out.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
If it looks to TGTBT probably is but doesn't hurt to text and ask.
If they ask what ciity your in- scammer I like to answer Richmond with no state. Then when they send me an RVA address (because they googled one real quick. The holiday inn Cary st downtown seems to be a favorite LOL) I say no I am in Richmond Kentucky just to mess with them.
If they respond to fast with too much info- scammer.
If they ask for a deposit-scammer I always agree to the deposit (But never send) so I can get their cashapp or venmo information & then report them. You know you got a scammer on the hook when they texting you sweet nothings 30 min later asking where my money LMAO how much of their tie can I waste.
Now if they want to talk money -its 50/50.
If they want to talk about what you want to do-uncle.
If the want to text about elicit acts for $$- definitely uncle.
If they texting you as you leave weirded out because uncle in parking lot (as happened to another poster) -uncle on other end of that text.
If they still texting you days after trying to hook up-uncle / scammer something not right. I mean unless your little Brit LOL.
I been doing this a long time on / off had my share of close calls with the sting. Just be careful & always scope it out.
-
03-09-23 16:06 #28462Senior Member

Posts: 101Here she is!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...264/8039150216
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 16:05 #28461Senior Member

Posts: 101Here she is guys. Sorry
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/119040946
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 16:03 #28460Senior Member

Posts: 101Links. Sorry guys
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...264/8039150216
This is the young lady that doesn't give up the kitty. Only Greek.
-
03-09-23 16:01 #28459Senior Member

Posts: 101Shoot me a PM. I've actually been pretty successful down here.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 16:00 #28458Senior Member

Posts: 101I told her.
Yeah I told her that is the wrong area to be in. Last time she was off commerce and she had a bad experience.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 13:49 #28457Senior Member

Posts: 153Also if she is in Short Pump uncle is one step from her door.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 12:45 #28456Senior Member

Posts: 63Sephora
I had another great dream with Sephora. In my dream she came to my place. Arrived on time with a smile and so accommodating attitude. After a bit of catching up I laid back and she went to work with her amazing mic skills, had to ease her back or the dream would have ended. Put my raincoat on and had to get a little doggie, the view was amazing and I couldn't help but ask about a tour of Greece. Added some lube and the Greek islands were the perfect destination! Didn't take long in the new found land, filled the raincoat. Woke with a smile on my face and a new reason to keep my passport up to date. Will be making that trip often.








Reply With Quote






