Thread: Stupid Bullshit that has nothing to do with getting laid.
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 655
-
03-17-23 21:59 #415Regular Member

Posts: 18Your post does NOT qualify as "stupid bullshit" .
Originally Posted by Round3
[View Original Post]
BRB. Ima just turn on my TV.
-
03-15-23 12:07 #414Senior Member

Posts: 73Loyalty Toyota Commercial
If anyone likes Rachel on The Loyalty commercials in the Richmond area, she has appeared topless in a terrible movie called "In Furs" that you see for free on Tubi. Online or streaming. Nice closeups of her large breasts with large areolas. Surprisingly that movie is top of the list on her resume.
-
03-11-23 21:22 #413Senior Member

Posts: 1449Here's some advice you can take it or leave it. Just let it go. All this energy spent doing this and you can use it on some provider. Name calling and all that means nothing. Be a part of this community by relaying experiences to other members that's it. All this extra shit is just that extra. Like I said take the advice of continue down this rabbit hole. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 17:41 #412Senior Member

Posts: 75K, can't defend myself from the SM, but it's ok for them to start fights, threat me, try and dox me via DM, and and get called names. Doesn't this fall under argumentative?
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 20:26 #411Senior Member

Posts: 371Only an idiot could use the correct "you're" the first time and then use the wrong one for the second. Thing is many of us do this as a hobby, because of lack of time, due to travel, or because if you are picking up women for one night stands it's actually cheaper than drinks, dinner, talking about nonsense for hours. Without even a guarantee in the end. Modern day feminism.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 08:29 #410Senior Member

Posts: 75If you're here your beta
Anyone using a pay for play approach to women is beta. Hence my other comments if we were alpha none of us be here LOL.
-
03-09-23 23:14 #409Senior Member

Posts: 75[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-09-23 17:37 #408Senior Member

Posts: 371Just considering your methodology of argument, you sound like a whiny beta male, got that high feminine energy.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
No one here was talking about being god's gift, making ad hominen attacks on people, or going on an exhausting rant about how what everyone else is doing. That is the kind of shit a woman does, on top of playing this "oh, I know secrets" line.
Your historical contributions seems to be non-existent so perhaps you should look for validation of your personal weakness elsewhere. Maybe you are the same guy from a couple months back that was bragging about how "street walkers call your name first" and just made a new account because you made yourself out to clearly be a fool and removed all doubt of it for onlookers. Vast majority of people here don't even have SA accounts because it is literally a waste of money to maintain, if you want to provide info, provide info, not a link to an account restricted site.
Just shut the F up while you have something resembling self respect left.
-
03-09-23 17:17 #407Senior Member

Posts: 142Again
Well if you know these girls need money more then you need pussy then it's easy to talk down the price. That's how you learn how to talk to these type of girls. Let's just say I'm 59 what's the problem, you can't beat an old timer on pricing, shame. Age has little to no factor on this. Understand what a UTR girl is. That's how you can get better pricing. You have to learn on how to talk to a female and make them feel comfortable with you so you can get better deals. If you give sus and creepy vibes they will still see you but charge you more. It's part of the game, if you're still butthurt about it man I can only wonder what happens when a girl ghosts you, plays you, fakes on you or even robs you. Shitt happens, just move on, learn to let things go. We've all been there, well first you have to see these girls not just be penpals and text them and never see them. And who are you judge peoples fetish, if someone brings whoever's clothes to a SB to wear them, why does that bother you. You think you know more but you don't.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
Bird out.
-
03-09-23 12:28 #406Senior Member

Posts: 75Wild
I love the senior members talking like they are God's gift to the craft and to women. "I know how to talk to women" we got game. No, your 59 year old men, cheating on your SO with a desperate girl who needs to make rent or buy her next fix. Stop acting like you're a pickup artist. We share rates, price and deals to help new members not make a secert off line network. Don't get me started with the cyber pimps, selling contact of girls from SA to junior members getting kick backs and discounts. Or the older creep who brings his daughts clothes to his SB for "modeling" looking at a few if you active SM. I know more then you think.
-
03-09-23 09:57 #405Senior Member

Posts: 1449Wasn't gunna chime in but this statement kind of irritated me. Just FYI I have 2 providers that I see on regular for couple of Years. I know I get a better rate than most because I have built a business relationship with them. They know when I say I'm coming over they know I am and they know what to expect. I'm respectful and treat them very well. And I can tell you most SM's on here probably have the same with one of their regulars. I occasionally but not often because I don't want them to be over run where I can't get a spot I post about them but it's because they are a good provider and I Never relay any information from this site to them even though I know they know it exists. We never mention it. This site is for us to get info on providers good bad or ugly then we make our own decisions to either go or no go. Take it for what it is. These girls are not your friends and they will screw you at any time when you least expect it. Those that know. Know. Guilty here as well. Stop treating them as such stop talking about other mongers or this site. Most of all stop cock blocking other mongers. Jelly will get you in trouble.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 08:47 #404Senior Member

Posts: 128Advice
What all the SM are saying is "See a girl, post a review". "See a girl, post a review". A girl that is currently around and that guys can contact based on your review. That's all it's about. Try that. Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 21:15 #403Senior Member

Posts: 371Dude. Are you just fing stupid? On a board about pay to play talking about private videos blah blah blah a crime, consent.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
Literally a moron. Looking for a hooker with a heart of gold or what? Like mid felony worrying about a misdemeanor charge. As ass backwards as possible.
-
03-08-23 20:15 #402Senior Member

Posts: 75Ok, dude
There are many boards, I post contacts, rates, what we did, and I send it anyone that ask with contact info, this board isn't about hoarding girls and pimping them back out to other members for clout, I know at least 5 of you that get "discounted rates" for up selling girls to other "junior members".
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 19:56 #401Senior Member

Posts: 142Please stop
You cracked down on little red some who hasn't logged on SA for almost a year and a half, your 10 post was solely able her and only her. You at like you been on the board longer then I have, please stop. I've been doing this for years and that's how I know how to talk about prices with females. I have a whole library of pictures and videos and been doing this for a hot minute. All you've done was ask girls for there rates, you haven't reviewed anyone after 20 post, Just please stop. It's fine.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





