Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21795

    Bentlee

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, those pics are nice, but any provider who has "meth mouth" and STILL thinks they can get away with asking for a $100 deposit up front is delusional, and no way am I going along with that request. GPS is real, and I do not support it in any way.

    --OMR.
    I believe her had says $100 minimum donation, not up front deposit.

    I used to see Bentlee regularly years ago, she was safe and reliable.

  2. #21794
    Quote Originally Posted by BonJonHovi  [View Original Post]
    This is Bentlee, she is very easy to work with. She takes instruction well and you will leave happy. I believe you meant to say hips, not lips? Addiction took her smile, but she is cute otherwise. She moves around a lot and her place is always messy. Her husband is usually seen standing around not too far but has never intruded or interrupted a session. You can book with confidence though.
    Yeah, those pics are nice, but any provider who has "meth mouth" and STILL thinks they can get away with asking for a $100 deposit up front is delusional, and no way am I going along with that request. GPS is real, and I do not support it in any way.

    --OMR.

  3. #21793

    What a waste

    Got a hold of this one claims to be 30 was a small spinner build but face was more like late 40's very business minded and rushed. Bounces around apartments saw her off western. Definitely not a repeat for me. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/119066553#.

    This one is just amazing at what she does but so damn pricey. I've seen her twice. She comes into town every now and then definitely worth it but sheesh got to save up for it LOL.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Msbre92

  4. #21792

    Rafaella

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey no offense guy, but you have 5 posts and they're all worded exactly the same about Latina girls that look a bit fake.
    So I tried to see Rafaella today and got the run around. Set up the appointment with a decent amount of notice, confirmed, got to the hotel and got the "just a minute" response and stayed waiting in the parking lot. I left after 15 minutes and heard back from her 45 minutes later when she asked "I'm ready, still there?" She's probably double booking, but I've decided I'm not ever waiting for these girls for more than 15 minutes.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3044868

    Maybe someone else has had a different experience but I won't be trying again and thought folks would like to know what to expect with this one.

  5. #21791

    Extremely sporadic comms

    This one is pretty easy to figure out. Was communicative when I initially felt her out a few weeks ago, then nonresponsive to 3 separate phone numbers last weekend. Looks good in the pics. That was probably her a couple months ago. Now she has moved to motels and has 2 girl available. If you look up the phone number it's the name of a legit business probably run from home. My guess is she is someone living at home or with BF, got a needle or meth habit and is now headed down the rabbit hole. Carbon copy of Rose is my guess.

    Of course this is all speculation, but it's experienced and informed speculation that is more likely than not accurate.

    Probably 70/30 that it's a good time but that will only be the case for about another 21-30 days at which time it will start to move into the usual "avoid" recommendation after the demons win the battle.

    There are no 22yo girls who look like these pics who are doing this who are sober. They are Onlyfans-only now.



    Quote Originally Posted by Giventofly  [View Original Post]
    I may TOFTT on Saturday with this one depending on donation. She posted that she was in Durham a few days ago but today back in Creedmoor or Butner. Long drive for me. She does look cute but not expecting much.

    Has anyone partaken yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/834423369039

  6. #21790

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been very active on here lately, mainly been seeing a UTR girl. She's looking for a few new regulars but wants to stay limited on numbers. Interested seniors can message me for her contact info (shared with her permission). She's located in Cary, works during the day so mainly available evenings and weekends. Very good oral skills, dependable and likes to please.
    Hey there, sent you a pm. Appreciate if you consider sharing the contact. I am sure you are overwhelmed with PM. Hopefully she got enough of a schedule to keep most of us happy. Given the grim situation arnd the area, a regular utr is the only hope.

  7. #21789

    Could also be a cop setup

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...k/575829627983
    If they can't get you for prostitution, they can get you for giving an underage alcohol.

  8. #21788

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Brutus. There's been a lot of interest, I'm working through everyone's messages but don't want to overload her. May be a day or two before I get to everyone.
    I sent one also and take your time. We appreciate the kindness and I know I will repay it should I be so fortunate!

  9. #21787

    Butner girl

    I may TOFTT on Saturday with this one depending on donation. She posted that she was in Durham a few days ago but today back in Creedmoor or Butner. Long drive for me. She does look cute but not expecting much.

    Has anyone partaken yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/834423369039

  10. #21786
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The links you were posted were both for the same ad / girl. Was that your intention?

    HolyDiver.
    Correction, found an ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/800342534769.

  11. #21785
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The links you were posted were both for the same ad / girl. Was that your intention?

    HolyDiver.
    No, sorry and now her ad is down and nothing shows up on search.

  12. #21784

    Bentlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    From what I can see she looks cute as a button. Don't know-this hobby has become a bit 51/50.

    Those lips. Mmm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/202018262791

    Any insight?
    This is Bentlee, she is very easy to work with. She takes instruction well and you will leave happy. I believe you meant to say hips, not lips? Addiction took her smile, but she is cute otherwise. She moves around a lot and her place is always messy. Her husband is usually seen standing around not too far but has never intruded or interrupted a session. You can book with confidence though.

  13. #21783
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey no offense guy, but you have 5 posts and they're all worded exactly the same about Latina girls that look a bit fake.
    Yeah, I think we will all avoid that one. You reviewed the same girl twice within 3 weeks saying the same thing, as if you've seen her for the first time.

  14. #21782
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been very active on here lately, mainly been seeing a UTR girl. She's looking for a few new regulars but wants to stay limited on numbers. Interested seniors can message me for her contact info (shared with her permission). She's located in Cary, works during the day so mainly available evenings and weekends. Very good oral skills, dependable and likes to please.
    Sent you a PM, cheers.

  15. #21781

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusRdu  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM.
    I sent a query also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape