Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12522

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    BELOW the knees.
    My fault. Like I said I haven't seen her but I loosely remember the description in the post. I've heard nothing negative at all just the description of her condition.

  2. #12521

    Disability

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her but I've read a few posts and it seems that she in in a wheel chair from having her legs amputated above the knee I believe.
    BELOW the knees.

  3. #12520

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegleDude  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR in Richmond no digits but facebook can share if PM'd.
    Hey guys I sent out a number I got from her sorry the replies iint he DM are pretty impersonal but there's like 50 of them so it was a copy paste deal no offence to anyone with questions but ain't got time for that LOL.

  4. #12519

    Question. Skip vs Alligator vs Monkey

    Just wondering as to why most of the reviews are from Skip and not say EscortAlligator or EroticMonkey? Is Skip just the more reliable site to use? Thanks.

  5. #12518

    Disability explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    This is about the third time I've heard her "handicap" mentioned ambiguously. I've been reluctant to reach out because of this. Exactly what kind of handicap are we talking about here?
    I've not seen her but I've read a few posts and it seems that she in in a wheel chair from having her legs amputated above the knee I believe.

  6. #12517

    Inbox has been cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Clean out your mailbox. I got a recommendation for you.
    My inbox is cleared.

  7. #12516

    Neardguy

    Clean out your mailbox. I got a recommendation for you.

  8. #12515
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    So did you meet with her? These pics are not the same as the pic in her ad. Ad says she requires a deposit -how much?
    No, I have not. These are the pics she sent after I paid a small amount to see.

  9. #12514

    Tara, freak

    Can anyone share her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Best and Freakiest:

    Tara- freak, anal, toys.

    Kristin. She might toss your salad.

    Kate from Richmond, Irvine, - she will do 3 some.

    Kori-she will do 3 some.

    If they were still around the following in order of importance. They were ALL WORLD:

    Danielle.

    Kelsey.

    Alexia-Richmond.

  10. #12513

    Appt only

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one a few times. Just giving a heads up, pictures are not representative of what Is advertised. Seems super nice but not the girl in the pics. Not saying anything negative, just not same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/851094887767
    So did you meet with her? These pics are not the same as the pic in her ad. Ad says she requires a deposit -how much?

  11. #12512

    Daanya

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one a few times. Just giving a heads up, pictures are not representative of what Is advertised. Seems super nice but not the girl in the pics. Not saying anything negative, just not same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/851094887767
    The current pictures in that ad you linked to are definitely not her (not even old pics), but the two you attached to the post are 100% Daanya Drake. She rolled back into town a few months ago.

  12. #12511

    Appt only

    Messaged this one a few times. Just giving a heads up, pictures are not representative of what Is advertised. Seems super nice but not the girl in the pics. Not saying anything negative, just not same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/851094887767
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52488061-E6F5-4C8D-9017-59732E50AD8B.jpg‎   D0183390-25CE-4E22-87FF-F8D07ABF3CAC.jpg‎  

  13. #12510

    Kittie

    Has anyone made any positive contact with Kittie from tryst?

    She reminds me of Angel.

  14. #12509

    Jade working out of Tates Creek Extended Stay. Cash and Dash

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...5/978882025367

    Scheduled her for outcall. About 5 minutes in, she goes I left my phone in my uber. She calls her "uber", he said I'll bring it back. Walked out with her outside, her "uber" pulls up he hands her a phone, then like a jackrabbit she runs around the car and gets in. Red Corolla Sedan License plate 3XX NLX. Don't Let them get you.

    I am also posting this in ripoff reports.

  15. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Top notch BJ skill she has but I would feel awkward with her handicap asking for FS.
    This is about the third time I've heard her "handicap" mentioned ambiguously. I've been reluctant to reach out because of this. Exactly what kind of handicap are we talking about here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape