Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13229
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Aja got new girl, Lisa

    I was just stopping by Aja today, to say hello to Luna.

    She tells me that "We have a new girl and her name is Lisa".

    She looks between 25-30 years old, looks young and pretty and very sexy.

  2. #13228

    Senior Recommendations?

    Any senior members have recommendations on seemingly legit LMTs in the area that offer extras? I'm not worried about the price, just tired of the AMPs. PM if you prefer to not broadcast it.

  3. #13227
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Was FS good, how does Lisa look?
    She's petite, slim, with a small but tight ass! The figure is cute and petite! Mainly she has a professional massage technique, and very good L2.

  4. #13226
    Was FS good, how does Lisa look?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area yesterday after I saw this review, nothing else to add! Hope in for the 30 minutes session with Lisa massage was definitely great. While on my back I started touching her "ass" and she got the memo. She then went to apply oil on my ass and started massaging my ass crack and the boys. On the flip, I didn't have to ask anything I asked about BJ and FS and she 2 and left happy.

  5. #13225
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    From one spoiled person to another, jax is pretty bad off right now.
    Was in the aja spa yesterday after I saw this review, nothing else to add! Hope in for the 30 minutes session with Lisa massage was definitely great. While on my back I started touching her "ass" and she got the memo. She then went to apply oil on my ass and started massaging my ass crack and the boys. On the flip, I didn't have to ask anything I asked about BJ and FS and she 2 and left happy.

  6. #13224
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Aja spa have new

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Planning to go dreaming tomorrow but after a week in Orlando visiting MM, King and BO I'm pretty spoiled. Anyone left here in Jax good enough to scratch the itch? I feel like there is but we're just not getting enough reviews.
    Was in the area yesterday after I saw this review, nothing else to add! Hope in for the 30 minutes session with Lisa massage was definitely great. While on my back I started touching her "ass" and she got the memo. She then went to apply oil on my ass and started massaging my ass crack and the boys. On the flip, I didn't have to ask anything I asked about BJ and FS and she 2 and left happy.

  7. #13223
    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Planning to go dreaming tomorrow but after a week in Orlando visiting MM, King and BO I'm pretty spoiled. Anyone left here in Jax good enough to scratch the itch? I feel like there is but we're just not getting enough reviews.
    From one spoiled person to another, jax is pretty bad off right now.

  8. #13222

    Who is worthy

    Planning to go dreaming tomorrow but after a week in Orlando visiting MM, King and BO I'm pretty spoiled. Anyone left here in Jax good enough to scratch the itch? I feel like there is but we're just not getting enough reviews.

  9. #13221
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Well, I tried the call ahead approach.

    No Tina and no Mimi. Both were "not working today".

    No Ruby. Hard to understand but something similar to "she's went home already".

    No Luna - "she's on break and won't be back for a few hrs".

    I went ahead and tried My Favor again. I got an older lady with sharp features. Approx late 40's early 50's.

    Paid the 80 door fee and full service 160.

    I just can't seem to land anyone younger than 45. C'Mon. Guys, what's the secret?

    - Don Jon.
    I think the secret might be a road trip.

  10. #13220

    Ruby at my favor

    So is the ruby who has been at my favor for awhile (like late last year and January of this year) no longer there? Any ruby faithfuls find out for sure? I don't want to hit my favor any more and ruby isn't there. It doesn't sound like she is since every my favor review recently has been terrible.

  11. #13219

    Jax AMPs again. Someone's Aunt part 3

    Well, I tried the call ahead approach.

    No Tina and no Mimi. Both were "not working today".

    No Ruby. Hard to understand but something similar to "she's went home already".

    No Luna - "she's on break and won't be back for a few hrs".

    I went ahead and tried My Favor again. I got an older lady with sharp features. Approx late 40's early 50's.

    Paid the 80 door fee and full service 160.

    I just can't seem to land anyone younger than 45. C'Mon. Guys, what's the secret?

    - Don Jon.

  12. #13218

    Any stories?

    Anyone used RubPage? I've seen good reviews with other cities but everything for our area seems like they stole porn star are pics for their ads. Feel free to PM me if you have info.

  13. #13217
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanWinner  [View Original Post]
    As has been mentioned in posts before me, the massages in a lot of AMPs in Jax leave something to be desired. I've given up entirely on going to AMP for a quality massage. It is, however, a more reliable way of extras in a safe environment with very little chance of getting ripped off (if you are careful, that is). I don't know the last time I saw an escort or a STG girl. I'll probably stick with AMP. I wonder though, if there's a way to go in, get a table shower, and skip the massage? Just jump straight in to L1, 2, 3 etc. How familiar would you want to to be with a person before you do this? I've been to Nagel 4 x now and I've seen the same girl every time (Ruby). This most recent time she recognized me, or claimed to, and I almost asked her then. I decided against it. Would I have struck out had I mentioned extras before provider does? I know that I would avoid mentioning them until I saw someone for an incall situation. But in an incall situation, there's no real pretense for you to be there. Should I just avoid asking and "endure" the 15-20 body rub?
    Well theres teasing on the table showerr when you come into the room, flip over immideately. It helps if you're at attention and have at least rubbed her leg or ass by this point.

  14. #13216
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanWinner  [View Original Post]
    As has been mentioned in posts before me, the massages in a lot of AMPs in Jax leave something to be desired. I've given up entirely on going to AMP for a quality massage. It is, however, a more reliable way of extras in a safe environment with very little chance of getting ripped off (if you are careful, that is). I don't know the last time I saw an escort or a STG girl. I'll probably stick with AMP. I wonder though, if there's a way to go in, get a table shower, and skip the massage? Just jump straight in to L1, 2, 3 etc. How familiar would you want to to be with a person before you do this? I've been to Nagel 4 x now and I've seen the same girl every time (Ruby). This most recent time she recognized me, or claimed to, and I almost asked her then. I decided against it. Would I have struck out had I mentioned extras before provider does? I know that I would avoid mentioning them until I saw someone for an incall situation. But in an incall situation, there's no real pretense for you to be there. Should I just avoid asking and "endure" the 15-20 body rub?
    I saw Ruby at my favor a bunch and she knew me and we went straight to it each time. Just depends on the girl I imagine.

  15. #13215

    Skip the Massage

    As has been mentioned in posts before me, the massages in a lot of AMPs in Jax leave something to be desired. I've given up entirely on going to AMP for a quality massage. It is, however, a more reliable way of extras in a safe environment with very little chance of getting ripped off (if you are careful, that is). I don't know the last time I saw an escort or a STG girl. I'll probably stick with AMP. I wonder though, if there's a way to go in, get a table shower, and skip the massage? Just jump straight in to L1, 2, 3 etc. How familiar would you want to to be with a person before you do this? I've been to Nagel 4 x now and I've seen the same girl every time (Ruby). This most recent time she recognized me, or claimed to, and I almost asked her then. I decided against it. Would I have struck out had I mentioned extras before provider does? I know that I would avoid mentioning them until I saw someone for an incall situation. But in an incall situation, there's no real pretense for you to be there. Should I just avoid asking and "endure" the 15-20 body rub?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape