Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+
Page 76 of 309 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4623
  1. #3498

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ACupOfTea  [View Original Post]
    Any close comparisons as to what she looks like?
    Her pictures are easy to find.

  2. #3497

    Yuri Mama

    Any close comparisons as to what she looks like?

  3. #3496

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    The ad said she 22!
    She lied on her ad. She is 51 and that was for sure her ad. She answered the phone when I called her and meet her at her apartment.

  4. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Yuri who is 50+ years old?
    The ad said she 22!

  5. #3494
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 124

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Yuri who is 50+ years old?
    Yes it is. She is 51.

  6. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPounder808  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone is talking but no one is posting a link.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/2806985

    You are welcome.
    Is this the Yuri who is 50+ years old?

  7. #3492
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 124

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone inform the thread if Mama Yuri is currently here and if she's providing? TIA.
    Yes, she is.

  8. #3491

    Yuri

    Since everyone is talking but no one is posting a link.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/2806985

    You are welcome.

  9. #3490
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 124

    Rich

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info. Man we had a connection and probably everyone else did too. Talked to her about house hunting, car shopping and going out and stuff. Never got to fuck her for free or outside but she is so cool. I didn't read all you guys were saying but is she seeing guys from the past that don't have her number? Damn she fucked good and would give some mean DFK. Nothing bare always covered maybe change now. I thought she was filthy rich and retired for good.
    No she is not rich by any means. She only makes money by fucking. She fucks for a few weeks then when that money runs dry she puts up an ad and then fucks again out of room 419 for a few weeks. Its a cycle that will continue as long as guys are willing to pay for her pussy that is now 51 and has has literally 1000's of dicks in it. Yes she will let you go no condom for extras.

  10. #3489

    Wow! Thank You Very Much!

    Thank you for the info. Man we had a connection and probably everyone else did too. Talked to her about house hunting, car shopping and going out and stuff. Never got to fuck her for free or outside but she is so cool. I didn't read all you guys were saying but is she seeing guys from the past that don't have her number? Damn she fucked good and would give some mean DFK. Nothing bare always covered maybe change now. I thought she was filthy rich and retired for good.

    Quote Originally Posted by SideKick5O1  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is.

  11. #3488
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 124

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Is there other girls working with her?
    Yes she has some younger girls working for her.

  12. #3487

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidekick501  [View Original Post]
    Seriously I need to tap that again. She was tight like a MFer. Best I ever had.

    Oh and its spelled Ilikai.
    Sounds like you fuck her all the time?

  13. #3486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidekick501  [View Original Post]
    Seriously I need to tap that again. She was tight like a MFer. Best I ever had.

    Oh and its spelled Ilikai.
    Is there other girls working with her?

  14. #3485

    When Is Yuri Returning?

    Quote Originally Posted by SideKick5O1  [View Original Post]
    She fucks out of the Ilikia hotel. 41X.

    8083044XXX.
    Seriously I need to tap that again. She was tight like a MFer. Best I ever had.

    Oh and its spelled Ilikai. `Ōlelo Hawai`i needs to be accurate if we going preserve da language cuz.

  15. #3484
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape