Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12517

    Inbox has been cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Clean out your mailbox. I got a recommendation for you.
    My inbox is cleared.

  2. #12516

    Neardguy

    Clean out your mailbox. I got a recommendation for you.

  3. #12515
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    So did you meet with her? These pics are not the same as the pic in her ad. Ad says she requires a deposit -how much?
    No, I have not. These are the pics she sent after I paid a small amount to see.

  4. #12514

    Tara, freak

    Can anyone share her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Best and Freakiest:

    Tara- freak, anal, toys.

    Kristin. She might toss your salad.

    Kate from Richmond, Irvine, - she will do 3 some.

    Kori-she will do 3 some.

    If they were still around the following in order of importance. They were ALL WORLD:

    Danielle.

    Kelsey.

    Alexia-Richmond.

  5. #12513

    Appt only

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one a few times. Just giving a heads up, pictures are not representative of what Is advertised. Seems super nice but not the girl in the pics. Not saying anything negative, just not same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/851094887767
    So did you meet with her? These pics are not the same as the pic in her ad. Ad says she requires a deposit -how much?

  6. #12512

    Daanya

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one a few times. Just giving a heads up, pictures are not representative of what Is advertised. Seems super nice but not the girl in the pics. Not saying anything negative, just not same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/851094887767
    The current pictures in that ad you linked to are definitely not her (not even old pics), but the two you attached to the post are 100% Daanya Drake. She rolled back into town a few months ago.

  7. #12511

    Appt only

    Messaged this one a few times. Just giving a heads up, pictures are not representative of what Is advertised. Seems super nice but not the girl in the pics. Not saying anything negative, just not same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/851094887767
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52488061-E6F5-4C8D-9017-59732E50AD8B.jpg‎   D0183390-25CE-4E22-87FF-F8D07ABF3CAC.jpg‎  

  8. #12510

    Kittie

    Has anyone made any positive contact with Kittie from tryst?

    She reminds me of Angel.

  9. #12509

    Jade working out of Tates Creek Extended Stay. Cash and Dash

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...5/978882025367

    Scheduled her for outcall. About 5 minutes in, she goes I left my phone in my uber. She calls her "uber", he said I'll bring it back. Walked out with her outside, her "uber" pulls up he hands her a phone, then like a jackrabbit she runs around the car and gets in. Red Corolla Sedan License plate 3XX NLX. Don't Let them get you.

    I am also posting this in ripoff reports.

  10. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Top notch BJ skill she has but I would feel awkward with her handicap asking for FS.
    This is about the third time I've heard her "handicap" mentioned ambiguously. I've been reluctant to reach out because of this. Exactly what kind of handicap are we talking about here?

  11. #12507

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Yes she will do full service. She has a big couch and there is no need for awkwardness. She is lovely and gives great BJ too.
    Top notch BJ skill she has but I would feel awkward with her handicap asking for FS.

  12. #12506

    Tara-link

    Anyone have a number or link for Tara?

  13. #12505

    Mail box

    Mail box is cleaned up.

  14. #12504

    Best in Lex

    Kristen: Might toss your salad? There is NO might. Grab your knees, its very nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Best and Freakiest:

    Tara- freak, anal, toys.

    Kristin. She might toss your salad.

    Kate from Richmond, Irvine, - she will do 3 some.

    Kori-she will do 3 some.

    If they were still around the following in order of importance. They were ALL WORLD:

    Danielle.

    Kelsey.

    Alexia-Richmond.

  15. #12503

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Will she do FS? I don't want to be awkward. Is she just kinda in a bed waiting? I'm just trying to understand more so it's smooth. She's cute and I'd really like to see her I just don't want to be misled and I want to be nice about everything for us both.
    Yes she will do full service. She has a big couch and there is no need for awkwardness. She is lovely and gives great BJ too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape