Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 23659
-
03-08-23 09:32 #22384Senior Member

Posts: 134Super picky Babydoll
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-cceed602966b
Anybody had this one? She puts on such high demands of needing a dominant man and such. Which is crazy considering the site she's on LOL. She speaks as if she is Slim thick and fine as hell. She looks like a butter face from her second and third photo. Curious if anyone has seen her. She thinks super highly of herself.
-
03-07-23 10:46 #22383Senior Member

Posts: 75[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-07-23 09:45 #22382Senior Member

Posts: 142[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-06-23 21:26 #22381Senior Member

Posts: 75So she did video for 300? She wanted 400-500 for face in video, she I've you a problem?
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 21:14 #22380Senior Member

Posts: 142Luckycharmz
So we met on Saturday for our first get together, she asked to meet her at her place which later I found out she lives with her mother, she is 19 so not shocked she lives with her parent. I was already drunk and just arrived home so I didn't want to drive. So I told her if she could come to my spot. She come to me, well I guess her mom drove her to me and waited in the parking spot well we had some fun. She wanted 300 for our meet which I was fine with but then when she got here she said she has to do a quick visit so I told her I'll do 200 and she was game. She did tell me that her and her mom were both homeless at on point so since she became of age she started doing this to make extra money so I assumed her mom most know bc she is the driver.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
I'll say this, she is young, petite, tight and wet. I had a great time. And of course I added some pictures and videos to my collection LOL.
Oooo FYI PLEASE don't share my photos with the girls, or tell them you saw photos of them on a site. I've already had a few girls tell me they saw my pictures on someone phone before. I tell this girls that this pictures and videos are for my eyes only.
-
03-06-23 16:32 #22379Senior Member

Posts: 256Scammer
Talks a good game, has some consistent PG pics to send.
But then you get the "I'm out for drinks with friends and bet them you would send me $$ for a round" or some other scam attempt.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-d4ef2e42412d
-
03-06-23 13:18 #22378Senior Member

Posts: 226LuckyCharmzz wants us to meet at her mother's house. Is this what you guys that have met her have done. It's a big assumption to assume that mom is happy her daughter is screwing guys she doesn't know in her house. Seems like things could really go sideways.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 12:17 #22377Senior Member

Posts: 226Chyna
I have been talking to this one for a while, but haven't met up yet. Definitely wants to meet, is dtf and is good w / ppm. I think she would be reasonable w / the price. I know some of you guys are only interested in skinny girls, but tastes vary.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-760938968e67
-
03-06-23 05:59 #22376Senior Member

Posts: 957Maybe $200 at 2 am, when I've had a few. Only maybe.
Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 22:20 #22375Senior Member

Posts: 226Cowgirl
Anyone talked to this one? She's about 5'1" or so about very skinny. I met her right before Christmas and had a great time in a hotel room for an hour. $$$ for the meet. She seemed shy and the sex was great, especially cowgirl, I guess thus her name. Shortly after that, she complained of vaginal bleeding severely plus spending all her time caring for her grandmother. I sent her several hundred dollars for all her emergencies (I know sucker! This was after she said I was her only sugar daddy. Did finally meet her again beginning of February. I must say she has a much better, more elaborate scheme than the girls than never meet but want you to send money. Just warning you guys. I see why the hit it and quit it is better than staying w / one girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-4ba45875050e
-
03-05-23 11:37 #22374Senior Member

Posts: 75Update
Luckyxcharmzz.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Hit me with some crazy heavy stuff, about her past history, moved her to next week to get a better idea of what she is looking for.
SweetandSassy93.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Wanted / needed money to meet up, uber / driver scam.
Sweetness.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Had to work and pushed it to another day.
Weekend bust.
-
03-04-23 20:57 #22373Senior Member

Posts: 196I should try adding a line to my profile to help fend it off: "If you have frequent or recurrent family illnesses or deaths that you need funding for, look elsewhere because I'm not your guy for that".
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
A surprising number of them do actually read profile caveats, and I've had varying degrees of luck with putting preclusion statements in my profile, but overall mostly positive results.
In fact, I'd have to say if anything it helped filter BS that would have led nowhere anyway, and helped streamline my ratio of TimeSpent to PussyObtained (TS: PO).
Some of the things I say (even if I'm a slightly more tactful about it):
-Not your future husband.
-Not a daily text pal.
-Not an ad hoc ATM.
-Not an emotional channel for clingers.
Maybe some of them get offended by upfront candor but the ones I like tend to appreciate it.
-
03-04-23 10:19 #22372Senior Member

Posts: 256Most Dangerous Thing in Life.
I used to think the unluckiest people in the world were my employees' family members, but now I realize it's the relatives of women on Seeking.com.
Originally Posted by OliverNP
[View Original Post]
The number of accidents, illnesses and family drama / trauma that befalls them defies the odds of human existence.
-
03-03-23 18:04 #22371Senior Member

Posts: 196Deaths in the family
Every time I get an "out of band" request for money (meaning before a meet up, or in advance of the next meet up, or whatever), it's almost always because the funds are needed for something related to the death of a family member.
I guess they figure nobody is going to tell them the cause isn't worth it, so its the "safest excuse" in their mind.
Of course, I never pay in advance, only post-wad-blow. Goo before gift is my policy. But it doesn't stop them from sending me texts a month after I've stopped contacting them, with a story about a dead or dying family member.
If one of them would just say the funds were for a frivolous shopping spree or overpriced makeup or whatever, at least I could respect their honesty.
-
03-03-23 11:06 #22370Senior Member

Posts: 75I would have sampled for 400 just to report.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





