Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Top notch BJ skill she has but I would feel awkward with her handicap asking for FS.
    This is about the third time I've heard her "handicap" mentioned ambiguously. I've been reluctant to reach out because of this. Exactly what kind of handicap are we talking about here?

  2. #12507

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Yes she will do full service. She has a big couch and there is no need for awkwardness. She is lovely and gives great BJ too.
    Top notch BJ skill she has but I would feel awkward with her handicap asking for FS.

  3. #12506

    Tara-link

    Anyone have a number or link for Tara?

  4. #12505

    Mail box

    Mail box is cleaned up.

  5. #12504

    Best in Lex

    Kristen: Might toss your salad? There is NO might. Grab your knees, its very nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Best and Freakiest:

    Tara- freak, anal, toys.

    Kristin. She might toss your salad.

    Kate from Richmond, Irvine, - she will do 3 some.

    Kori-she will do 3 some.

    If they were still around the following in order of importance. They were ALL WORLD:

    Danielle.

    Kelsey.

    Alexia-Richmond.

  6. #12503

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Will she do FS? I don't want to be awkward. Is she just kinda in a bed waiting? I'm just trying to understand more so it's smooth. She's cute and I'd really like to see her I just don't want to be misled and I want to be nice about everything for us both.
    Yes she will do full service. She has a big couch and there is no need for awkwardness. She is lovely and gives great BJ too.

  7. #12502

    Jmark

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Best and Freakiest:

    Tara- freak, anal, toys.

    Kristin. She might toss your salad.

    Kate from Richmond, Irvine, - she will do 3 some.

    Kori-she will do 3 some.

    If they were still around the following in order of importance. They were ALL WORLD:

    Danielle.

    Kelsey.

    Alexia-Richmond.
    Jmark clear your dms.

  8. #12501

    Best in Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I have a bonus check from work coming in on Friday and I'm trying to play. Who is the best and freakiest in Lexington right now! Not Jenna, she's major gps! Any recommendations or UTR girls?
    Best and Freakiest:

    Tara- freak, anal, toys.

    Kristin. She might toss your salad.

    Kate from Richmond, Irvine, - she will do 3 some.

    Kori-she will do 3 some.

    If they were still around the following in order of importance. They were ALL WORLD:

    Danielle.

    Kelsey.

    Alexia-Richmond.

  9. #12500

    Kerri Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Yes but she is now disabled, but nothing that interferes with having fun with her.
    Will she do FS? I don't want to be awkward. Is she just kinda in a bed waiting? I'm just trying to understand more so it's smooth. She's cute and I'd really like to see her I just don't want to be misled and I want to be nice about everything for us both.

  10. #12499

    Kerri

    I am very interested in seeing her. Not to be insensitive to her disability. Is oral the only thing she offers? No FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Yes but she is now disabled, but nothing that interferes with having fun with her.

  11. #12498

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! I too have been interested. Are her pics and age accurate in her ad? Thanks again.
    Yes but she is now disabled, but nothing that interferes with having fun with her.

  12. #12497

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Kerri is a lovely gal who is fun and sexy. She has had a rough few years. She will treat you right, please treat her well.
    Thanks for the info! I too have been interested. Are her pics and age accurate in her ad? Thanks again.

  13. #12496

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I have a bonus check from work coming in on Friday and I'm trying to play. Who is the best and freakiest in Lexington right now! Not Jenna, she's major gps! Any recommendations or UTR girls?
    Go see Kerri and treat her well.

  14. #12495

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Any information is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/249459019447
    Kerri is a lovely gal who is fun and sexy. She has had a rough few years. She will treat you right, please treat her well.

  15. #12494

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Any information is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/249459019447
    She's nice. Gives great head. Could never get her to do more. She is in a wheelchair. Her legs are amputated below the knees.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape