Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 30810
-
03-08-23 18:44 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 57Working my way through
Thanks Brutus. There's been a lot of interest, I'm working through everyone's messages but don't want to overload her. May be a day or two before I get to everyone.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:22 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 130It's a fake scammer I texted and first response was location? That is all I need to see to know its a scam I always reply the same message North of the city then crickets! I'm sure the deposit request would of followed soon after I named my city.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:13 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 269Fake
No specified location, over the top menu, pics like a model photoshoot, trying to funnel to social media accounts = all signs of a fake.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 14:51 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 307It also says 119 pounds.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 12:49 #21776Senior Member

Posts: 54Don't quote me on this, but I'm assuming she's somewhat real provider, because she said she was 19 yo but the picture is says she's 23 yo.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 12:47 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 59Utr
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:59 #21774Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: TOFTT new reviews
The links you were posted were both for the same ad / girl. Was that your intention?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
03-08-23 09:34 #21773Pimp or Booker

Posts: 3119 yr old freak
Has anyone seen her any intel on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...k/575829627983
-
03-08-23 09:16 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 130Samara
Can any Senior Member with Samara's contact info pm that to me? TIA.
-
03-08-23 08:40 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 1712TOFTT new reviews
It's a tighter market now. But, here are a couple for what they're worth.
Cece.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/113729713
Sort of just saw this one out of horny curiosity even though she didn't look all that great in the pics. She look the same in person. But for me her NY accent was sort of a turn off and she was a bit disheveled and pump and dump type. BBBJ was good and she was nice, clean. But YMMV for sure and I'm not eager to go back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/113729713
She can write up a decent ad and the pics look pretty good, but that's the end of the good. She's clean and nice enough, private apartment, but all the agreements over text were tossed out as soon as she took the cash and tucked it away. The 100 QV? Oh no that's 250. All the rest you can guess. Ended up with a CBJ that got the job done, but I will not repeat. Those pictures are flattering to put it mildly. She's twice as big and boring and no fun really. Even if I did get to fuck her it wouldn't have been very hot based on her demeanor and looks.
Good luck out there.
-
03-08-23 08:34 #21770Senior Member

Posts: 1712Hey no offense guy, but you have 5 posts and they're all worded exactly the same about Latina girls that look a bit fake.
Originally Posted by ComoElAgua
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 08:33 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 1712Lc
LC is disappointing since it used to be one of the best resources in Raleigh, over the others. Now it's infiltrated with ads / bots. 98% are fake and pointless. Here's a tip though: Search specific city areas, like Wake Forest, Crabtree, Garner. You'll see the few actual real girls still advertising and they're not always on other sites. Sure, the bots have infiltrated the word Capital Blvd, so most of those are fake and same with some others. It's a shame and I wish whoever runs it would do something about it. Other tip is to always look for a more realistic location description, like "Glenwood near mall". So far the fakes don't seem to go there. Lastly, do your research: Search the number, search the images. Usually you'll find another ad. Look at old posts on the site. Are they posting in different cities same day? Are they in too many cities across too tight a schedule to be realistic? And if it offers everything under the sun in a laundry list of BBBJ, Greek, 69, etc. It's fake. It's tougher than ever out there but they're still out there. I have a couple I'll review next.
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 07:24 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 39Lc
Seems to be that way on that site.
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 05:44 #21767Senior Member

Posts: 57UTR in Cary
Haven't been very active on here lately, mainly been seeing a UTR girl. She's looking for a few new regulars but wants to stay limited on numbers. Interested seniors can message me for her contact info (shared with her permission). She's located in Cary, works during the day so mainly available evenings and weekends. Very good oral skills, dependable and likes to please.
-
03-07-23 22:52 #21766Senior Member

Posts: 38Samara
How do I get to see her? Heard some great reviews about her here.
Originally Posted by Jockey6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






