Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 630 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9440
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, there is no password for us mongers (I could be wrong). But you will find more info on HX. You can either apply In that website you found or go through HX, but you'll need recent reviews to get accepted.
    Once approved to book with the agencies (SDAG and FEC) you can ask their bookers for the passwords for their websites to view pictures.

  2. #4714
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I received a PM from TopAngels a couple of days ago on HX inviting me to check out their postings / ads and that they would give me $50 discount on my sixth visit. LOL. I've never reached out to them before but they have over 30 plus girls from LA, OC and down to SD. Looks like some of the TopAngels girls also advertise with Foxy. Club. Hyuna, Judy and Minky are in SD. Hyuna looks pretty good. I responded/reached out to TopAngels and Booker said Hyuna and Judy were available in SD and that Hyuna only offers a GFE menu; Judy has a PSE menu. I exchanged a couple of texts and PMs with the Booker on HX and I was given the green light to make appointments. They must have checked SDAG and FEC's network and reached out to some members listed on their network.

    Any intel on Hyuna is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13258

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6241
    RCDK, you found that if you're cleared by SDAG, FEC or Sandra99 then you are cleared for any k-girl agency in the OC / LA area. Dude, now the OC agencies are starting to share a condo in the UTC close to the other SD k-girls. Girls are coming down from the OC two at a time (LOL, there are only 2 rooms in that condo) and they are rotating in / out of SD pretty fast. However, there is no lack of the girls wanting to come to SD when they book with the other agencies. For example, Hyuna is listed on two websites I know. These girls are working the bookers. Remember that post about price drops? Ok, I don't think the guys really understood that the base rate is steady. No change to those. However, the option rate is the one the is dropping or disappearing. The OC girls using multiple bookers are starting to lower those option rates and I've found a few that will offer GFE or BB at the same rate. Yea, it's going to be a good Spring.

  3. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    For those who've had pse providers: is DT and cim automatically part of the menu? Or is that extra?
    This is not exclusive to PSE providers. NO it is not automatic for either PSE or GFE. Be sure to ask in advance if that's what you are looking for. Don't assume "PSE" means everything.

  4. #4712

    Question

    For those who've had pse providers: is DT and cim automatically part of the menu? Or is that extra?

  5. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow hobbyists. I will be traveling from Chicago to SD and am interested in hoking up with Kgirls. I found this site but am not able to view the models. http://sdasiangirls.com/.

    Anyone know what the password to view models is. Please pm me.

    Alternatively if there are better recommendations, please let me know as well. I will return the favor If you are ever in Chicago.

    Cheers!
    As far as I know, there is no password for us mongers (I could be wrong). But you will find more info on HX. You can either apply In that website you found or go through HX, but you'll need recent reviews to get accepted.

  6. #4710
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I received a PM from TopAngels a couple of days ago on HX inviting me to check out their postings / ads and that they would give me $50 discount on my sixth visit. LOL. I've never reached out to them before but they have over 30 plus girls from LA, OC and down to SD. Looks like some of the TopAngels girls also advertise with Foxy. Club. Hyuna, Judy and Minky are in SD. Hyuna looks pretty good. I responded/reached out to TopAngels and Booker said Hyuna and Judy were available in SD and that Hyuna only offers a GFE menu; Judy has a PSE menu. I exchanged a couple of texts and PMs with the Booker on HX and I was given the green light to make appointments. They must have checked SDAG and FEC's network and reached out to some members listed on their network.

    Any intel on Hyuna is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13258

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6241
    I'd like some Hyuna. How do you not go broke with this hobby LOL?

  7. #4709

    Kgirls

    Hello fellow hobbyists. I will be traveling from Chicago to SD and am interested in hoking up with Kgirls. I found this site but am not able to view the models. http://sdasiangirls.com/.

    Anyone know what the password to view models is. Please pm me.

    Alternatively if there are better recommendations, please let me know as well. I will return the favor If you are ever in Chicago.

    Cheers!

  8. #4708

    TopAngels69 and Foxy Club on HX

    I received a PM from TopAngels a couple of days ago on HX inviting me to check out their postings / ads and that they would give me $50 discount on my sixth visit. LOL. I've never reached out to them before but they have over 30 plus girls from LA, OC and down to SD. Looks like some of the TopAngels girls also advertise with Foxy. Club. Hyuna, Judy and Minky are in SD. Hyuna looks pretty good. I responded/reached out to TopAngels and Booker said Hyuna and Judy were available in SD and that Hyuna only offers a GFE menu; Judy has a PSE menu. I exchanged a couple of texts and PMs with the Booker on HX and I was given the green light to make appointments. They must have checked SDAG and FEC's network and reached out to some members listed on their network.

    Any intel on Hyuna is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13258

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6241

  9. #4707

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by RCK9985  [View Original Post]
    Rents have dropped in last year and experts predict further drop in rent. Hope that helps us all with better rates.
    Rents haven't really dropped at all, especially in areas like La Jolla. Doubtful we will see any appreciable change that benefits us in any way. I imagine the rental units used are in the neighborhood of $3500 to $3800 per month for a 2 BR.

  10. #4706

    Rates dropping?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogOne  [View Original Post]
    The monthly rent is the primary overhead for this industry. I've been mongering for a few decades now and I too have never seen prices go down. Show me escort prices drop and I'll show you average monthly rent drop.
    Rents have dropped in last year and experts predict further drop in rent. Hope that helps us all with better rates.

  11. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm very careful to disagree with such a high ranking member but in my 15 years in the hobby, I have never seen a price drop. Not even in 2008-11 recession. They held and then climbed again. The market is very carefully controlled by a few players who arent going to undercut each other. 300/ hr to 320/ is still a price increase...
    The monthly rent is the primary overhead for this industry. I've been mongering for a few decades now and I too have never seen prices go down. Show me escort prices drop and I'll show you average monthly rent drop.

  12. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying the wait is over? Would be great if they advertised their rates on their site.
    In my experience, the last time I visited one of these fine Koreans was 3 days ago and bb is still an add-on. But bbj is given without asking. I always deny it though, got to keep as clean as possible. I do worry about this new rule of bb as standard.

  13. #4703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Stella

    This one Stella is the best one I've had since Miya. She was also previously at s99. About 4'11 90#.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/12952

  14. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    My big head is telling not to see any BB gals because risk is too high. My little head is telling me is okay as long as I cover. Big head wins usually especially SO angry face is showing up in my head. Is definitely a turn off when is so widely offered and opened nowadays. BB default would be worse for me.
    Agree. I only like bare when I believe I'm the only guy getting it LOL. (I know that's usually not true, but the girls who just give it out to everybody are a major turnoff).

  15. #4701
    My big head is telling not to see any BB gals because risk is too high. My little head is telling me is okay as long as I cover. Big head wins usually especially SO angry face is showing up in my head. Is definitely a turn off when is so widely offered and opened nowadays. BB default would be worse for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I tend to agree. I don't see rates decreasing at all. There are occasional specials, but of their nature they don't last. I used to be a regular at the best AAs in town. But the whole "open minded" phenomenon has turned me off. Not being holier than thou about this. Each of us has to assess our tolerance for risk. To be honest I find it hard to say no when it's been offered, so I'm staying clear for the time being.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape