Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 16539
-
03-08-23 12:25 #13224Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Aja spa have new
Was in the area yesterday after I saw this review, nothing else to add! Hope in for the 30 minutes session with Lisa massage was definitely great. While on my back I started touching her "ass" and she got the memo. She then went to apply oil on my ass and started massaging my ass crack and the boys. On the flip, I didn't have to ask anything I asked about BJ and FS and she 2 and left happy.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 12:02 #13223Senior Member

Posts: 934From one spoiled person to another, jax is pretty bad off right now.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 09:05 #13222Senior Member

Posts: 90Who is worthy
Planning to go dreaming tomorrow but after a week in Orlando visiting MM, King and BO I'm pretty spoiled. Anyone left here in Jax good enough to scratch the itch? I feel like there is but we're just not getting enough reviews.
-
03-07-23 18:00 #13221Senior Member

Posts: 934I think the secret might be a road trip.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 15:48 #13220Banned Member

Posts: 590Ruby at my favor
So is the ruby who has been at my favor for awhile (like late last year and January of this year) no longer there? Any ruby faithfuls find out for sure? I don't want to hit my favor any more and ruby isn't there. It doesn't sound like she is since every my favor review recently has been terrible.
-
03-07-23 08:57 #13219Senior Member

Posts: 188Jax AMPs again. Someone's Aunt part 3
Well, I tried the call ahead approach.
No Tina and no Mimi. Both were "not working today".
No Ruby. Hard to understand but something similar to "she's went home already".
No Luna - "she's on break and won't be back for a few hrs".
I went ahead and tried My Favor again. I got an older lady with sharp features. Approx late 40's early 50's.
Paid the 80 door fee and full service 160.
I just can't seem to land anyone younger than 45. C'Mon. Guys, what's the secret?
- Don Jon.
-
03-06-23 21:09 #13218Senior Member

Posts: 25Any stories?
Anyone used RubPage? I've seen good reviews with other cities but everything for our area seems like they stole porn star are pics for their ads. Feel free to PM me if you have info.
-
03-06-23 17:38 #13217Senior Member

Posts: 934Well theres teasing on the table showerr when you come into the room, flip over immideately. It helps if you're at attention and have at least rubbed her leg or ass by this point.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 17:24 #13216Banned Member

Posts: 590I saw Ruby at my favor a bunch and she knew me and we went straight to it each time. Just depends on the girl I imagine.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 17:03 #13215Regular Member

Posts: 22Skip the Massage
As has been mentioned in posts before me, the massages in a lot of AMPs in Jax leave something to be desired. I've given up entirely on going to AMP for a quality massage. It is, however, a more reliable way of extras in a safe environment with very little chance of getting ripped off (if you are careful, that is). I don't know the last time I saw an escort or a STG girl. I'll probably stick with AMP. I wonder though, if there's a way to go in, get a table shower, and skip the massage? Just jump straight in to L1, 2, 3 etc. How familiar would you want to to be with a person before you do this? I've been to Nagel 4 x now and I've seen the same girl every time (Ruby). This most recent time she recognized me, or claimed to, and I almost asked her then. I decided against it. Would I have struck out had I mentioned extras before provider does? I know that I would avoid mentioning them until I saw someone for an incall situation. But in an incall situation, there's no real pretense for you to be there. Should I just avoid asking and "endure" the 15-20 body rub?
-
03-06-23 14:12 #13214Banned Member

Posts: 198It has been my experience that Jax Health really depends on the provider. However, My Favor is generally 160 fee to the provider. It's usually a safe bet to have 250 on you and you should be fine at either.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 14:09 #13213Banned Member

Posts: 198K&Q massage
Apparently they have been open for about 2 months. Figured I'd stop by to see what they have to offer. The establishment is very nice; they have about 4 rooms available. The TS is a bit on the short side, so if you are above 6', it might be a problem for you to fit.
So, I decided to TOFTT with this one. My provider was JoJo. First off, her English is very good, so no need for the translator. Her massage skills are pretty good; she has a good flow and uses strong & even pressure all over. Physically, it really all depends on what you are into. If you want the petite typical Asian; JoJo ain't it for you. She is a little on the thick side. To counter that, her personality is top-notch, and she's very easy to talk to.
Although I didn't know what to expect, I learned very quickly during the TS that at least L1 was going to be available. The massage session was pretty straight-forward; no teasing involved.
Unfortunately, there isn't really much to tell; it was a pretty standard massage / HJ session. She did tell me that there are two other ladies that work there, but it's hard to say who will be there or when.
Bottom line, nothing really new to find her that you can't find in most of the other AMPs around the JAX area. This place just gives you another option if you are on Southside.
-
03-06-23 09:24 #13212Regular Member

Posts: 22How much would you bring to get L3 at Jax Health or My Favor? I do the full hour at 70 $ when I've been to Nagel + the 120 $ fee to the provider. Is it in the same ballpark for My Favor or Jax Health? I don't like to have anything on me or in my car when I go to these places for fear someone might go through my stuff. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 21:52 #13211Senior Member

Posts: 287Corrected to Saint Augustine.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 15:23 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 287I took a long drive down to this place, Creek massage in Saint Petersburg, and saw YuYu who was highly recommended. She gave a good massage but when it came time for negotiations I was highly disappointed. I said I'd go $140 extra for FS but she countered for no less than $200. I ended up paying $100, way too much, for L1 after saying I wanted all her clothes off for that much. She took her top off but that was it.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
Maybe I pissed her off by saying shi shi (how it sounds to say thank you in Chinese) several times during the massage when something she did was especially appreciated. When it was all over and I gave her a better look I think I figured out she was actually Korean and my attempts at Chinese probably pissed her off LOL. Regardless, I'll not be back.










Reply With Quote





