Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 41294
-
03-07-23 06:28 #29939Senior Member

Posts: 35Chloe
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-willow-summers
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
Damage is on the link. Worth it IMO.
-
03-06-23 22:04 #29938Senior Member

Posts: 43Chloe
Got a link?
Originally Posted by CookieDuster64
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 22:03 #29937Senior Member

Posts: 185She's on Tryst including damage.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-willow-summers
GP.
-
03-06-23 21:50 #29936Senior Member

Posts: 351What was the damage and you have a link for her info?
Originally Posted by CookieDuster64
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 21:08 #29935Senior Member

Posts: 424I doubt that she will be the girl you will be seeing. No way she looks like that and does $100 hh special.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 19:27 #29934Senior Member

Posts: 35Chloe Summers
Had a dream with her over the weekend. Setup was easy, screening process was standard. Met at her IC at Jax beach, clean and safe. Started off with a good 20 min of BBBJ (it's my fav). She climbed on top for CFS then finished K9. She's mid 20's, total GFE, lots of making out. Def will repeat.
-
03-06-23 16:50 #29933Regular Member

Posts: 22Wow, really? Good for her, I guess. Not so much for those of us who liked to see her. I pulled the trigger only 3 times: 1 x in like March of last year, the use was apparent. She went on hiatus for a couple of months and came back this fall with higher prices, which deterred me for a little while. She asked why I didn't want to see her again, I said it was clear she wasn't clear first visit and she explained she was now clean and sober. She sounded like she was and she seemed like she was. She mentioned someone on here helped her get clean and was helping her. I reckon that's who helped her make it so that she can rely solely on OF? Good for her. She always filtered her pics but literally they all do in my experience. She was fun and game as it came when you were with her. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 16:43 #29932Senior Member

Posts: 154Only fans only now.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 10:30 #29931Senior Member

Posts: 628Thoughts on this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/643625121529
She looks familiar; but identity / history is not connecting for me.
-
03-06-23 10:25 #29930Regular Member

Posts: 23That's not Karman
That's not Karmen, Karman. Not sure who it is.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 07:57 #29929Senior Member

Posts: 50Karmen
She's really bad at responding to texts. I met her once with the other Karmen (Rae Rae) but did not partake in a double at that time.
Originally Posted by Tooka23
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 04:43 #29928Senior Member

Posts: 114Thief
She set me up and I got robbed, I thought she was banned from stg. One of her names is Rhonda.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 01:32 #29927Senior Member

Posts: 256Since she doesn't allow cim where does she want the final shot?
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 00:50 #29926Senior Member

Posts: 138Best double team in town?
Pickings are slim and doable even more scarce. A quality double that isn't on the $ power trip of GPS? Yes, 2 in more but when 2 = half a set of teeth. Just no.
-
03-06-23 00:46 #29925Senior Member

Posts: 138If not mistaken that's jess. Mixed reviews. Set up with he twice and ghosted. Claims she fell asleep. Use to double with Kamen. Both Greek freaks. Both advertising again. I do want one but its the lesser of two evils I hear. I know 2 people who have had a great time personally with her. I'm trying to decide.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





