Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,636 to 19,650 of 27138
-
03-07-23 16:04 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 70Rumor is she goes by the name SEVEN at PBS in flushing. If you go back far enough on the PBS posts, you'll see the same pic used by PBS was the same pics that nysmilingeyes used for her, plus the fact that she does BBA is the giveaway.
Originally Posted by Chosun1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 10:57 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 483Google Is Your Friend
https://gprivate.com/63yi2
Originally Posted by MrGenoaSalami
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 10:54
Senior Member
-
03-07-23 05:44 #7501Regular Member

Posts: 14Helen and Aimee
Wondering where Helen and Aimee work at. I don't even see Aimee on PPC website no more.
-
03-07-23 05:43 #7500Regular Member

Posts: 14Helen
Where does Helen work at?
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 05:12 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 624Are you rich?
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 02:30 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 4756New girls Todo-list and current top
I think based on the newness of when I see them on the websites.
Aria https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aria so new I don't even see base $ yet!
If trend is true, $100/$200 inside / outside.
Sayuri https://10tenclub.com/view/311.
Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.
Mizuki https://10tenclub.com/view/310.
Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.
Yunna https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/a...odel/?smid=766.
No idea Guessing $100/$200 like Runa of the same spa.
Katia https://www.pleasure-palace.club/katia.
$100/$200 inside / outside (I think JMart told us).
Miu https://www.pleasure-palace.club/miu.
$100/$200 inside / outside (was $100, but she wised up so lucky boys who got it in early for $100 CIP, congrats!
Maria https://10tenclub.com/view/309.
$100/$200 inside / outside.
Top girl for me and seems like others.
Kieko https://10tenclub.com/view/306.
$100 and Video friendly for small additional tip. Absolutely the rare Japanese hot body top service queen at the moment if not ever. If you see anyone, this is the one to see but may make other J girls seem pedestrian at their service. I think she rivals Karin of 10 ten on service.
Another one who's very much in demand:
Mina https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/240 does not do BBFS per menu. But boy is she cute as fuck wearing a school outfit head to toe down to the cute white platform shoes.
-
03-06-23 22:16 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 551Loose kitty
Yeah you right but I don't like to try young girls as they expensive plus I can't get hard with them.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 21:06 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 493Glad you enjoyed the reviews but I need to start saving up for a return trip!
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 19:02 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 2422Doubles
Haven't tried doubles with all holes as package, maybe that will be sometime worthy of testing the theory of kinks LOL.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 18:59 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 2422Loosy kitty
She's gotten crazy bookings with that many kbangs everyday along with squirting hoses; everytime seeing her feels her pussy is more loose than ever, too much mileage is no longer fun. The half life of those meat bombs starting to decay. Nice fun times man.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 06:24 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 493I was in Heaven fucking all those beautiful women and seeing so many other beauties. Haha I was able to function physically but not mentally. A metro worker had to help me put in the card at the airtrain after putting it in every direction and not working. I can't wait to be back though, you guys have a great city!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 00:53 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks for the review. Can you share the # and the website? I found a website co. Uk but I can't see anything.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 00:53 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 551Mg
Nothing that hasn't been said already. I just hasn't made a review in a long time anyways second time coming back it was raining, so I knew it wasn't going to be pack. I ask mms who was available Yuri & Michelle, I try Michelle a few weeks ago and it was great but since I can do more stuff with Yuri. I went with her came in and to my surprise this girl still remember me, I seen her a couple of times but with the amount of dude she probably sees. I'm surprised she still remember, she even remember our conv no time wasted, she grab my hand and headed to the shower where we play a little crazy rim. I wasn't a fan of rim until a couple of girls started doing it to me she wash me up and back for the room, no games here we did some dfk, she started licking my ear and I started kissing on her neck. I was hard rock she wasted no time and slip me in did mish and we switch up to doggy where I started slapping on nice smooth ass started biting on her ass went back in balls, deep ass she grab on to the sheets. We switch to another position not sure what is call but basically when two girls scissor, LOL we started more dfk 30-40 min into it. I told her I was ready cip didn't stop here keep on going till her Pusssy turn foaming. I had a lot of energy left she gave me a water and we went round two second round, we stay on missionary as time was running up second shot was inside her again. I hope off and she lean me up with her mouth, she sallow the rest we took a quick shower to clean up and she help me get dress. Tip her 4. 0 as I'm pretty sure this girl is a richer than me 3. 5 for the hour. I will try to make more reviews, I'm just lazy to write a whole paragraph.
-
03-06-23 00:46 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 63She was ok. She's friendly. She does some GFE / DFK. But likely just not compatible with me. The pics are her.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 00:32 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 551Goated
Dam dude just blew up like 2 k in 3 days, LOL good shi* back to back nice reviews read all of them.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






