Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11374

    Lol

    Clinton's looking pretty good there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-47413f010ff1

    Seriously. Sa has gone downhill. Why in the fuck is this thing messaging me! Like seriously. You're old and busted. Expecting someone to pay and texting someone that is way beyond your league.

    Shit, she's better off being a sugar momma. I wouldn't touch it even if she offers me 10 k ppm.

  2. #11373
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-7b8ec59fff42

    Idk, what you guys are talking about but she can be had for 400 and under. I declined not my type but easy to chat and nice.

  3. #11372
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    So why are you on SA? Chicks who would date you in civvy life are on there because most in their target demographic are sad ass soy boys lacking the means or experience to treat them like us older guys can.

    If you are young, decent looking and have disposable income, you should be killing it in civvy banging on Tinder and the like. Being on Seeking is a red flag for younger women. What's wrong with you, they wonder. Heard this from some 25-35 SBs.
    Not only this, but far and away the girls on SA have already decided they're interested in much older guys not only for the financial aspect but because they've become accustomed to the maturity and experience. If you read the SB only forum on Reddit, you'll notice time and time again, the first time they've dated someone 2-3 x their age they say they will never go back to guys their age. I've known girls that were 18-19 and they already made up their mind they won't date anyone under 45 ever again, because the experiences they've had with immature behavior.

    Now if you're 30-35 and really have crap tons of disposable income, use that to your advantage by demonstrating it in modest ways on regular dating sites. Mentioning that you like to spoil, showing pictures of yourself in exotic locations, wearing expensive clothes driving very expensive cars. Trust me they will notice and it will work to your advantage.

    But in general yeah I think on SA you're hurting your cause from both ends, because on SA a young guy is viewed as a scammer, or just damaged goods, as was mentioned. Plus some of the girls from Tinder and so forth are also on SA -- if they meet you on Tinder and see you also on SA it's probably going to lessen your chance of ever hitting it.

  4. #11371

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up, I didn't know that incognito mode was a thing.
    Awesome. I will set up a profile today.

  5. #11370
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    So why are you on SA? Chicks who would date you in civvy life are on there because most in their target demographic are sad ass soy boys lacking the means or experience to treat them like us older guys can.

    If you are young, decent looking and have disposable income, you should be killing it in civvy banging on Tinder and the like. Being on Seeking is a red flag for younger women. What's wrong with you, they wonder. Heard this from some 25-35 SBs.
    I'm married brother. Needless to say I want discretion and don't have to time to invest on chicks who are hoping for a relationship.

  6. #11369
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    For me it's the Johns

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Prostitutes complaining about being treated like prostitutes. That's gold, Jerry, gold.
    I can understand the chicks thinking that but I can't stop laughing when guys think of "SB's" as non pros. You are literally handing them money to fuck and you think they aren't a prostitute.

    Dumbfounded.

  7. #11368

    Comedy gold

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    The funny thing is, if you talk to SB's who've done this a while, they'll complain about how the quality of men is lower on Seeking too. Lots of young guys hoping to use it as a generic dating app, a lot of "johns" who just give a dollar amount to come over and fuck.
    Prostitutes complaining about being treated like prostitutes. That's gold, Jerry, gold.

  8. #11367
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-47413f010ff1

    Seriously. Sa has gone downhill. Why in the fuck is this thing messaging me! Like seriously. You're old and busted. Expecting someone to pay and texting someone that is way beyond your league.

    Shit, she's better off being a sugar momma. I wouldn't touch it even if she offers me 10 k ppm.

  9. #11366

    Find a photo o someone that sorta looks like you but is not you

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up, I didn't know that incognito mode was a thing.
    And now you are all good.

  10. #11365

    Secret benefits

    It seems like these bitches put alot more photos on sb. Goddamn, these girls are fugly! I'm old and shit but I swear I look better than these girls at my old age.

    Time to freestyle. Need to work on in person game.

  11. #11364

    Yes. The question is why.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I see what you're saying. I'm on the younger side, mid 30's. So I guess they don't take me seriously.
    So why are you on SA? Chicks who would date you in civvy life are on there because most in their target demographic are sad ass soy boys lacking the means or experience to treat them like us older guys can.

    If you are young, decent looking and have disposable income, you should be killing it in civvy banging on Tinder and the like. Being on Seeking is a red flag for younger women. What's wrong with you, they wonder. Heard this from some 25-35 SBs.

  12. #11363
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    There is a way. You have to pay of course LOL. When you get the paid version you can use incognito mode. The only people who can see your profile are ones that you swipe right on (like). You can also use travel mode to change your location.
    Just signed up, I didn't know that incognito mode was a thing.

  13. #11362
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    The funny thing is, if you talk to SB's who've done this a while, they'll complain about how the quality of men is lower on Seeking too. Lots of young guys hoping to use it as a generic dating app, a lot of "johns" who just give a dollar amount to come over and fuck.

    Then the question becomes, if high value men and women aren't on Seeking anymore, where are they? For women, the easy answer is OF, but what about men?
    I see what you're saying. I'm on the younger side, mid 30's. So I guess they don't take me seriously.

  14. #11361
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    If I recall, like me you are married. How do you pull off Bumble and maintain some level of discretion? Would love to join, but last thing I need is a friend of my wife to see my profile.
    There is a way. You have to pay of course LOL. When you get the paid version you can use incognito mode. The only people who can see your profile are ones that you swipe right on (like). You can also use travel mode to change your location.

  15. #11360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree with either of you. Quality has gone way down over the years. So here is the question. How do you do Bumble (or other dating apps) if you are married and need to fly under the radar? I don't have public profile pictures on Seeking, but imagine that wouldn't fly on traditional dating apps? Also, not looking to change my marital situation, but would love to hook up.
    The funny thing is, if you talk to SB's who've done this a while, they'll complain about how the quality of men is lower on Seeking too. Lots of young guys hoping to use it as a generic dating app, a lot of "johns" who just give a dollar amount to come over and fuck.

    Then the question becomes, if high value men and women aren't on Seeking anymore, where are they? For women, the easy answer is OF, but what about men?

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too concerned about the $300 ppm. I'm not old, overweight, or unattractive by any standard. But I'm noticing some guys on here posting SBs that saying that they messaged with them and chose to pass. The same girls have left me on read with no response. I'm considering that my approach may be wrong. Or maybe it's just the picture, who knows. I thought money was the main motivator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape