Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 24547
-
03-06-23 07:49 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 30840 beans huh
My dream was $ so I wonder how you pulled that off. She is as advertised and reviewed though. Incall location was not sketchy. Her comms / attitude were good, Bbj was nice and slow. CFS went well loved the view from the back. Solid provider if you get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 06:30 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 136Edit: either Diamond is sharing the number with another girl.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
I don't know who is using that number that you linked, but the ad is not Kat (Greek Diamond) anymore. Originally it had 2/26/2023 timestamp when it was still Kat.
There is another ad from Kat (Greek Diamond) posted two days prior (2/24/2023) w / a different number that is still up, but I'm not sure who to believe anymore.
https://callescort.org/667-236-8635
Last time I knew of Diamond is that she went clean, parted ways with the pimp, and got a job.
So it's either of a few things:
- Diamond is doing things on the side and sharing a phone with another girl.
- The 443 link is of a scammer copying ads and should not be shared. So watch out.
- Diamond was never back in the game.Last edited by AirRade; 03-06-23 at 06:48. Reason: New info
-
03-05-23 22:10 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 1065Is water wet? This guy disagrees.
There are some thickheaded people in the world (there is profanity in the video).
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
Just goes to show you how complex men can be. Philosophy is amazing.
https://youtu.be/iH0RTFiKgfo
-
03-05-23 19:49 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 303Hsv1/ hsv2
Makes me wonder if that dude and girl are ignorant enough to be confusing hsv and hiv. People have to be realistic about hsv1 and hsv 2. Numbers vary depending on source and demographics, but it is estimated that about 50-70 percent of population have hsv1. About 10-20 percent of population have hsv2. In Baltimore, the std capital of the USA, one study found hsv2 in 50 percent of the population. That's in the GENERAL population. It's obviously going to be much higher among prostitutes and mongers. I couldn't find a source, but I would bet hsv1 among prostitutes is close to 100 percent. HSV2 is probably close. Transmission risk is obviously higher when symptomatic, but can also be passed without symptoms. (Apparently you can't say man-wh $$$ on the site, LOL, np.) Deuce Bigalow dude (I wasn't sure based on texts and pics if the dude was a pro) and hooker girl bitching and going psycho accusing each other over hsv1 and hsv2 in Baltimore? They're being ridiculous. But everyone has to determine their own risk tolerance for these things. It is what it is, and I hear water is wet.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 18:03 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 811Monger pimp or ex boyfriend
He is going full postal today.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 16:50 #16742Regular Member

Posts: 18Yes that dream.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 14:04 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 1065Monger's revenge Puts up his own ad for Provider.
Looks like this guys going off on the deep end. Got to wonder if he went in raw dog.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/118127823
-
03-05-23 14:00 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 1065Dream
Love visiting Dream. Make sure I'm hydrated the day before, good night rest the night before. Arrive early so I can stretch out. Great workout with her every time. Treat her well gentlemen.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
She can be a little hard to get a hold of but It's definitely worth the visit. Very cool woman. Always want more when I leave.
-
03-05-23 13:51 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 1626Dream
Hope this is the Dream you are referring to.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4435318975
-
03-05-23 11:21 #16738Regular Member

Posts: 18Dream
Recently visited dream at her new place. She is not at the Ramada on 40 any more with Roxy she has her own apartment, in the Brooklyn / GB that is actually decent its definitely not what I was expecting when she sent the address but when I pulled up and went in it wasn't bad at all. Pretty much standard. 40 beans BBJ and cfs those back shots do it for me she can definitely take a pounding with no complaints at all and gets into it. Give her a shot, but the only thing is she is hard to get in contact with she never answers her phone.
-
03-05-23 10:55 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 129Parker
There's debate on if she's the girl in the pics or not. Pic's are dated at the least and she's heavier. CBJ, relaxed time but not really GFE or anything spectacular. Her plusses are an easy date set-up, drama free and nice person. I think you can do better for $500 though.
Originally Posted by WannaAmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:50 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 194The reviews are middling and average. Non-GFE apparently a lot of rules.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:09 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 1065You are going to drop 5 to 1 k on a provider. I wonder if any of the reviews say she doesn't look like the girl in the photo. Report back let us know your thoughts.
Originally Posted by WannaAmp
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4476748-372529
-
03-05-23 09:53 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 288Paker
Interested. How was your dream?
Originally Posted by WannaAmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 09:22 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes around 2015 when she was first advertising and working from nice hotels near BWI. She and Piper shared the room for couple of months and then they separated. I think Piper moved out of state almost 3 to 4 years back.
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





