Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7488

    Willambrug

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    They moved to Williamsburg though it's at the edge of Bushwick by Woodhull hospital. I went by a few days ago and didn't stay. Called about Sophie. Phone girl said Sophie, Kat and Brittany were working and Sophie and Kat were bare friendly. Was quoted 180 half, 280 hour plus 80 for bare. I made what I thought was an appointment with Kat but apparently appointments are a little fast and loose here. When I got to the place I saw someone else buzz in ahead of me. I waited a minute and buzzed myself. When I got upstairs I heard someone else buzz in behind me. Phone woman led me to a room and said the girls would be in to introduce themselves. I reminded her I had made an appointment with Kat who a saw sitting in a room when I was lead in (and was MUCH better looking than the photos they have online). She kind of brushed me off. Brittany came in and was really busted looking with a junkie vibe to her. Definitely a pass. Sophie came in, very disheveled but friendly, apologized for her appearance and said she was still getting ready. She was cute and friendly and under normal circumstances may have been a go but I was still a little put off by Brittany and wondering if they were all junkies. I waited and Kat never came in though I heard the phone woman rushing two of the girls into other rooms and saying something about short stays.

    Finally the phone woman came back in and said, "Well that's really all I have right now. I know you came for Kat but she's in a short stay. I can have her ready in 15 minutes. " I said I'd come back and then she said "It will be quick. Probably 10 minutes just wait here. " I left and said I'd be back later. I was put off by the idea of Kat bouncing right from another client to me without cleaning up especially if the previous guy went for bare.

    So I am debating whether or not to try again. I did go right at 5:30 which was probably a bad idea and a busy time for them and maybe will try earlier in the day but I'm a little iffy about it. It had a bit of a fast house vibe to me and if they're doing that much volume and bare is on the table combined with Brittany's appearance I'm concerned about catching something.
    Hate when the place is pack and you have to go right after the dude before for one the girl is already exhaust two you don't know if she clean up that why I like going when it pours really hard or it's cold outside a lot of people take train I just drive it there had that issue about two weeks ago all the girls were hook the sometimes I do the mms but she told me to wait 30 min I wasn't with that so I walk out.

  2. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on girls at Executive / Gentlemen's Choice? Haven't had a chance to go there since Caitlin was available. Phone girl says most are pse, but wondering if anyone has had any recent experience there if any of the ladies are worth seeing bbfs or not
    They moved to Williamsburg though it's at the edge of Bushwick by Woodhull hospital. I went by a few days ago and didn't stay. Called about Sophie. Phone girl said Sophie, Kat and Brittany were working and Sophie and Kat were bare friendly. Was quoted 180 half, 280 hour plus 80 for bare. I made what I thought was an appointment with Kat but apparently appointments are a little fast and loose here. When I got to the place I saw someone else buzz in ahead of me. I waited a minute and buzzed myself. When I got upstairs I heard someone else buzz in behind me. Phone woman led me to a room and said the girls would be in to introduce themselves. I reminded her I had made an appointment with Kat who a saw sitting in a room when I was lead in (and was MUCH better looking than the photos they have online). She kind of brushed me off. Brittany came in and was really busted looking with a junkie vibe to her. Definitely a pass. Sophie came in, very disheveled but friendly, apologized for her appearance and said she was still getting ready. She was cute and friendly and under normal circumstances may have been a go but I was still a little put off by Brittany and wondering if they were all junkies. I waited and Kat never came in though I heard the phone woman rushing two of the girls into other rooms and saying something about short stays.

    Finally the phone woman came back in and said, "Well that's really all I have right now. I know you came for Kat but she's in a short stay. I can have her ready in 15 minutes. " I said I'd come back and then she said "It will be quick. Probably 10 minutes just wait here. " I left and said I'd be back later. I was put off by the idea of Kat bouncing right from another client to me without cleaning up especially if the previous guy went for bare.

    So I am debating whether or not to try again. I did go right at 5:30 which was probably a bad idea and a busy time for them and maybe will try earlier in the day but I'm a little iffy about it. It had a bit of a fast house vibe to me and if they're doing that much volume and bare is on the table combined with Brittany's appearance I'm concerned about catching something.

  3. #7486

    Wow bro. RazGrizace

    Damn. It's like you put your dick thru BBFS Bootcamp! Bravo for being able to function after all that fucking.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    So after a bad day 3. I could tell my body was so fatigue. I was sight seeing some more on day 3 and walked 12 miles. I did use the metro but I enjoyed walking and learning the city. My dick felt questionable but I was on reddit and saw some CIP and my dick rose from the grave LOL. I shot MMS at MG a message to see if Yuri was available on my last day at 10 AM. She wasn't available until 11:30, I was sad and thanked MMS for everything and told her I had to be at JFK. She said they could see me at 9:30 so the stars aligned.

    Yuri is beautiful the pics are her but she looks better in person. She doesn't look Korean more light skinned South East Asian but she is Korean. 20's-30's very sweet. She came in while I was counting the money and just DFK. Gave her the money and she didn't even count it. Hit the showers I said to skip the table shower and just do regular so more time in the bedroom. She gives a mean BBBJ little teeth and great deepthroats I almost lost it. I proceeded to lay her down and ate her out and fingered her but she didn't squirt so a little disappointed there. Made my way up to kiss her and stuck it in mish and she asked no condom, I said I'll tip her. She didn't squirt but she was so hot and wet with no lube. Fucked her until I was close and had her go CG. I thought that would help but she is one of the best riders and she fucked the shit out of me and I CIP. We went for 5 more minutes until I was soft and slipped out.

    She cleaned up and came back and gave an amazing massage, helped after walking a total of 28 miles the past 2 days. She tried to get me up for round 2 but no joy. We snuggled and I told her to come visit Boston again. As I was leaving and DFK she said I'll see you again in Boston, hopefully she meant it! Gave her $130 for tip since it was an early appointment and gave MMS a $20.

  4. #7485

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by JMart10  [View Original Post]
    She has a rates and extras written on a piece of paper and shows it to you before you start.

    100 outside, 200 inside.

    I tried to give her $80, but she said 'no, $100'.
    She wanted JWholeFoods and not JWalMart.

    Damn, funny she drew a line at $20. She could have gotten $80 more but instead of she got $0 more.

    How was the rest of the non-BBFS service though? Her look accurate like the pics?

  5. #7484

    Day 4 MG Yuri

    So after a bad day 3. I could tell my body was so fatigue. I was sight seeing some more on day 3 and walked 12 miles. I did use the metro but I enjoyed walking and learning the city. My dick felt questionable but I was on reddit and saw some CIP and my dick rose from the grave LOL. I shot MMS at MG a message to see if Yuri was available on my last day at 10 AM. She wasn't available until 11:30, I was sad and thanked MMS for everything and told her I had to be at JFK. She said they could see me at 9:30 so the stars aligned.

    Yuri is beautiful the pics are her but she looks better in person. She doesn't look Korean more light skinned South East Asian but she is Korean. 20's-30's very sweet. She came in while I was counting the money and just DFK. Gave her the money and she didn't even count it. Hit the showers I said to skip the table shower and just do regular so more time in the bedroom. She gives a mean BBBJ little teeth and great deepthroats I almost lost it. I proceeded to lay her down and ate her out and fingered her but she didn't squirt so a little disappointed there. Made my way up to kiss her and stuck it in mish and she asked no condom, I said I'll tip her. She didn't squirt but she was so hot and wet with no lube. Fucked her until I was close and had her go CG. I thought that would help but she is one of the best riders and she fucked the shit out of me and I CIP. We went for 5 more minutes until I was soft and slipped out.

    She cleaned up and came back and gave an amazing massage, helped after walking a total of 28 miles the past 2 days. She tried to get me up for round 2 but no joy. We snuggled and I told her to come visit Boston again. As I was leaving and DFK she said I'll see you again in Boston, hopefully she meant it! Gave her $130 for tip since it was an early appointment and gave MMS a $20.

  6. #7483

    Day 3 NYAF Yaya Helen

    Booked Yaya and Helen, got there at 9:30 AM 30 minutes early and MMS said ok to come up. Elevator wasn't working so I went up someone to 7th floor for a different company. Went back down and the super / security knew what I was there for LOL I tried to play it off vague. I called MMS she came down and her key didn't work for the elevator so we were stuck. Super came around after like 10 minutes. Another work and another monger showed up so us 4 rode up to the location kinda awkward haha.

    Helen and Yaya came and I paid the house fee. Table shower was similar as day 1 but Helen rimmed me more as I was too tired from the day before to tell her to stop. Back at the room we discuss BBFS and CIP. And Helen wanted to fuck me with her dildo but I passed LOL. Yaya didn't want to do it CIP but Helen was fine and convinced her to do it too if I gave both $200. I was like fuck it (bad choice on my part because I was so tired).

    We continued with double BBBJ then 69 Yaya while Helen BBBJ was great then I would eat out one of them while the other gives me BBBJ. I started out fucking Yaya in mish for a bit and started to run out of gas. I had Helen go CG while Yaya sat on my face. After a long ride I let loose in Helen. She left to clean and they gave me a double massage. Time was running short so they attempted round 2. My favorite part of the session was Yaya was giving BBBJ and Helen sat on my face, looking up at her, her face is very pretty like a Chinese princess. But I was so beat from walking 16 miles in boots the previous day and jr was dead so we cuddle the last 10 minutes then showered. I thought I would have the same power from Tuesday with the fatigue from the travel day but lesson learned. But as I was leaving I loved all the naked girls running around.

  7. #7482

    Day 2 MG Michelle

    Got to the location and MMS guided me in and deletes the info I sent her. Went to a waiting room since I was early and Michelle came in at the appointment time. Off to the table shower. Had a shitty table shower not Michelle's fault because the faucet was busted and we couldn't get a comfortable temp. Good nuru, cat bath, and a little rim and a preview BBBJ. But then we just finished standing and headed back to the room.

    In the room we DFK and I sucked on her titties. Well done still really soft. I proceeded to DATY and moved up to kiss her some more and rubbed on her pussy. She asked for condom I said nah and I will tip her. No lube she guides me and and she was really tight because she had about a week off and I was her first customer. Very shallow stokes for a few minutes but eventually full length and she felt so good. I was getting close so I had her hop on for CG and after 5 minutes I let loose and filled her up. She continued to ride me for a few minutes until Jr was soft enough and popped out. She proceeded to suck me dry.

    She left to clean up and I asked for her famous massages because my body was a mess. We go a couple years back so we caught up and she gave me an amazing massage. She offered round 2 but the massage was too good and I knew Jr was KOed. Showered, she dresses me and I tip her $100 and kisses goodbye.

  8. #7481

    Day 1 NYAF Yaya Yumy

    Thanks for all the help, you guys made my NYC trip a success and shoutout to Poker! I flew in to JFK on the Tuesday with the snow storm so I got in the city in the afternoon and was exhausted because I was up early. But I texted MMS and said Yaya was available. MMS gave me a LEO check and gave me a LFK and checked my I'd. I asked for a double and offer Yumy as it was really busy Yaya came in and stuck her tongue down my throat then proceeded to count the money while Yumy came in and made out with me. They proceeded to rip my clothes off and then off to the table shower.

    Wow the best table shower ever! We were non stop fondling and making out. Then they soaped me up and asked if I want rimming. Not really a fan because it's just ticklish and not really pleasurable for me. Two bodies nuru is next level and they gave a solid rubbing. On the flip Yaya began BBBJ while I was making out with Yumy. I didn't want to blow in there because I'm a one shot guy. Yaya was saying let's go 3 or 4 or 5 times! I wanted to fuck so they said let's head back to the room.

    In the room both were giving me BBBJ then I proceeded to DATY Yumy while Yaya was sucking Yumy's tits then I proceeded to DATY Yaya and Yumy sucked Yaya's tits. Yumy wanted me to fuck her and I couldn't say no. Lubed up and it felt so good going into her mish we went at it for a bit. In between the girls they wiped Jr down. Yaya wanted a turn and she was hot and tight, CG and RCG then mish. I didn't last long maybe 3-5 minutes soon after. The girls say no CIP I was sad but I complied. I pulled out and fired a shot and Yaya jumped down to catch the rest in her mouth. It's been 10 days since my last release so it was a lot. Yaya left to clean. I am lucky and can stay hard after cumming for 3-10 minutes so I laid on the bed and told Yumy to hop on. Yaya came back and and was saying stuff in Chinese I think Mandarin. I told her to hop on my face while Yumy was riding me. Yaya said she is fucking my face with her tits LOL and then eventually sat on my face. Yaya said it's time for a massage in between shots. I wanted to fuck her doggy before the massage so did that for a minute. Great massage they release many a knots.

    I have a hard time getting up for round 2 usually need an hour but I think I found the solution, I need 2 girls! More BBBJ and more mish but I couldn't blow round 2. I almost did but I would have filled up Yaya and I want to stay in good standing with them. We cuddled the remaining time trying to give me a happy ending. They were working me to come back and I'm convinced. I just need to hit the lotto I'd relocate to NYC. As Yumy was getting hot towels to clean up I told Yaya to sit on my dick until Yumy came back. A couple pumps and I could tell she was tired and had her go balls deep, staying there and DFK. After all of that she was still a good tight fit. They dressed me and as I was leaving I heard someone having a blast, enjoy bro! A cutie walked me out and she told me her name was Vera. I was reeking of sex and hair disheveled.

    Amazing time I just felt bad I think I was giving Yaya more attention, it's difficult with 2 girls! Total damage was $640 + $100 each girl for BBFS.

  9. #7480
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    7 for both. Grandfathered rate.
    Lucky man. Thank you!

  10. #7479

    Aimee is kinkier

    Aimee will let you piss on her if she likes you. I prefer the gals with no limits like Gina are. I'll take that over looks. Nothing hotter than never saying no. Helen sounds like a good time though. Probably just not for me I guess. To each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I'd do Helen over Aimee. Had both before but Helen is sort of spicier and way hotter. She is truly no limits with me and my buddies. Had her on outcall once for a party, everything was on the table as long as it doesn't hurt and nothing too outrageous like golden shower or scat play. This girl can gape real nicely too. 4 hours with the 4 of us. Easiest few grand she made.

    Aimee limits to 2 guys at a time and one round of greek per person.

  11. #7478

    Katia at PP

    She has a rates and extras written on a piece of paper and shows it to you before you start.

    100 outside, 200 inside.

    I tried to give her $80, but she said 'no, $100'.

  12. #7477
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Much appreciated.

  13. #7476

    New arrivals

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait to see more new fresh meats and potatoes here soon this upcoming week man. The names sound attractive enough, but not sure if their pussy lives up to their brand reps. Another plus point with JAP talents are most have natural sizes vs some Chinese and koreans MM. Too much manmade can be a turn off eventually.
    10 ten has a new girl Maria as of Saturday.

    PPC has Katia and Miu as of Friday. Miu is good young pussy. I left too early before Katia showed up so I don't know how she looks in person myself. Hoping someone fucks her and let us know.

    PPC has 2 new girls listed for 3/6! Need to fuck faster before new girls show up!

  14. #7475

    More options

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Already have new info. Lmao.

    Miu PPC: $100 possible, she's very cute, nice tits and pictures are her as usual with Japanese girls. Speaks decent English. Good pussy and takes pounding without any complaint. She does stare at you with "OMG are you still pounding me this hard" look in mish. Never complained and pleasant to be around. Got really loud toward the end toward climax.

    Update on Kieko 10 tenclub: she was pretty amazing GFE service and PSE. Super passionate and accommodating. Fucked the living shit out of her and she was a champ the entire time with dick sucking, getting fucked, playing with herself and ultimate let me cum dump her pussy full of my warm juice. Dripped my unborn babies all over the bed cover. She really aims to please, reminds me of Karin 10 tenclub who is just trying to please you as much as she can. $100 possible.

    Mina xoxo: Funny the only review on her mentioned nothing about her looks. I am disregarding BBFS info until someone I find more reliable and accurate information share it.
    With the way these girls keep asking 2 bens or 3 bens for extra menu, we might as well opt for duo with covered cas we are basically paying almost an extra hour with lackluster exp mainly. No pussy should be deemed worthy over extra ben and I noticed not just jap, but Chinese and koreans also following their steep upcharge nowadays with over 2 bens minimum. They need to be more real with the consequences.

  15. #7474

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I'd do Helen over Aimee. Had both before but Helen is sort of spicier and way hotter. She is truly no limits with me and my buddies. Had her on outcall once for a party, everything was on the table as long as it doesn't hurt and nothing too outrageous like golden shower or scat play. This girl can gape real nicely too. 4 hours with the 4 of us. Easiest few grand she made.

    Aimee limits to 2 guys at a time and one round of greek per person.
    Good to know and helen told me she is gathering necessary means to travel back overseas permanently once her quota has reached the expectations. Got to check her soon for the 3 funnel package. I figured aimee might be another dud despite mimicking helen in terms of perks, cas aimees pics with face covered often implies their quality isn't tasteful. A few grands for overnight is pretty much the new norm nowadays and esp if they have more menus then the time clocks are worthy. Cheers man. These girls can drink and play dices well LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape