Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26393
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Amber Meadow. She looks great for her age and seems very nice. Service was a little mechanical for the price. Very expensive for her Tryst rates. Probably about 40% too high. Has very tough screening and if you can deal with that, she's very safe overall.
    How was the incall location and what general area of town was she in?

  2. #26392

    Amber Meadow

    I recently saw Amber Meadow. She looks great for her age and seems very nice. Service was a little mechanical for the price. Very expensive for her Tryst rates. Probably about 40% too high. Has very tough screening and if you can deal with that, she's very safe overall.

  3. #26391

    Queen Boss Mrs. Italy

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...541/5138376395

    QV, sucked like a hoover. Reeked of smoke. Wouldn't repeat.

  4. #26390

    Like a desert.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any suggestions of an affordable girl on the Eastside of Cincy? A few pros for me would be under 40, and offers BBBJ. Much appreciated!
    Only one I've seen posting is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/117879318

    I've never seen her. Requires a pic.

  5. #26389

    Taylor Nikole

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    I had a very nice visit with Taylor Nikole yesterday in a nice incall location in Florence. She has a killer spinner body and paid attention to me for the entire hour. That view from reverse cowgirl and the way she rides is amazing. I will definitely repeat. Communications was on point from start to finish.

  6. #26388

    East side regular

    Anyone have any suggestions of an affordable girl on the Eastside of Cincy? A few pros for me would be under 40, and offers BBBJ. Much appreciated!

  7. #26387

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Fairly positive this is her. Aside from pushing me out the door in 45 min because she was running behind and had another monger coming in 10 min, my experience was the same. Two Os from daty, the second having her hands on my hair and humping my face, and then a flip to doggy where I finished quickly at her urging and the view. She promised to make it up to me. But I doubt she will because they never do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/117066897
    Yep—that's her! I'll add that I've seen her. She's decent, but requires a cover for bjs.

  8. #26386
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Posting a link to an ad or better yet a photo since ads don't stay up forever is the only way we would know who you are talking about.
    Fairly positive this is her. Aside from pushing me out the door in 45 min because she was running behind and had another monger coming in 10 min, my experience was the same. Two Os from daty, the second having her hands on my hair and humping my face, and then a flip to doggy where I finished quickly at her urging and the view. She promised to make it up to me. But I doubt she will because they never do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/117066897

  9. #26385

    Where would one find Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy  [View Original Post]
    In my dream Eden responded promptly to texts and was ready when I arrived, straightening up the room and looking for the remote while we talked but it was more like getting rid of mental distractions so she could focus entirely on me and I was getting settled and she did not leave the room so it was all good.

    In my dream Eden looked fantastic in a bra, panties and thigh high socks, had clearly just showered and looked even better in person than in her pics which are recent and as accurate as low end cell phones will provide. She's a pinned but sadly cannot ride right now but I was more than happy to saddle up after some amazing, dedicated " I can do this all day" head. Her hair was dyed a deep but till intense hue of red that was a big turn on for me and her skin was just absolutely like satin to the touch. No scars, no bruises, no track marks, no abcesses, no sores, just beautiful skin, a juicy ass and a talented and vocal mouth.

    Eden is old school and was on a mission to provide excellent service on the condition of being treated nicely and with respect, which was all good in my dream. But to be clear despite being old school, she is showing no signs of aging, incredibly!
    Posting a link to an ad or better yet a photo since ads don't stay up forever is the only way we would know who you are talking about.

  10. #26384

    Eden YMMV But I Had A FANTASTIC DREAM With Eden Last Weekend

    In my dream Eden responded promptly to texts and was ready when I arrived, straightening up the room and looking for the remote while we talked but it was more like getting rid of mental distractions so she could focus entirely on me and I was getting settled and she did not leave the room so it was all good.

    In my dream Eden looked fantastic in a bra, panties and thigh high socks, had clearly just showered and looked even better in person than in her pics which are recent and as accurate as low end cell phones will provide. She's a pinned but sadly cannot ride right now but I was more than happy to saddle up after some amazing, dedicated " I can do this all day" head. Her hair was dyed a deep but till intense hue of red that was a big turn on for me and her skin was just absolutely like satin to the touch. No scars, no bruises, no track marks, no abcesses, no sores, just beautiful skin, a juicy ass and a talented and vocal mouth.

    Eden is old school and was on a mission to provide excellent service on the condition of being treated nicely and with respect, which was all good in my dream. But to be clear despite being old school, she is showing no signs of aging, incredibly!

  11. #26383
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Spotting fake ads

    I feel like we need to do a better job teaching people when ads are fake. Since these are search results links, maybe they will update:

    Fake phrase: 69 position.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../1/69/position

    Fake phrase: shaved and sweet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aved/and/sweet

    Fake phrase: penis massage.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../Penis/massage

    Fake phrase: special bbj.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../1/Special/bbj

    Fake phrase: single independent baby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dependent/baby

    Fake phrase: hot open mind.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../Hot/open/mind

    Am I the only one hearing the accents?

  12. #26382

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on "Older Mom"?

    Fair prices, okay looks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/116835965#.

    PM with info if you prefer.
    Used google image search it came up with listings in many cities across the country, clicked on a couple of there links and found ads currently running there. Can't be in multiple cities at the same time, unless you may claim a split personality.

  13. #26381
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on "Older Mom"?

    Fair prices, okay looks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/116835965#.

    PM with info if you prefer.
    Another fake wanting a deposit.

  14. #26380
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on "Older Mom"?

    Fair prices, okay looks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/116835965#.

    PM with info if you prefer.
    She looks fun! Report back your findings please.

  15. #26379

    Taylor Nikole

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Has anyone seen Taylor Nikole within the past month or two? Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape