Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51596
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    I visited May at ZR in Marietta recently. Fair warning: May is not young (50's? Not thin and not pretty but she's very aware of this so she goes the extra mile to compete with Li's girls a few blocks away. She is very enthusiastic and loves to chat but I can only pick up on about a third of what she says. She gives out lots a compliments, "you have strong butt muscle. I like your body. Etc". Yes, I know she tells this to everybody but it's still kinda nice. The massage is average but she'll tease throughout the back rub. After the flip, more teasing while the shirt and bra come up revealing a nice rack and plenty of UTC up top. She then hopped up on the table for a Russian finish. After the clean-up, it was scalp, face, foot and leg massage. 70 + 60 OTD. Will return.
    May has been there for years. She used to have red dyed hair. Don't know if she does now. I haven't seen her since 2018. Gave me a Russian when I saw her. Didn't even ask for it. I would alternate between seeing her and Mary (who now works at PZ as Zoey). Neither were much to look at but good in the tits department. Plus both were funny to talk to and made sure you left happy. I may have to revisit May again soon. AMP girls always remember you no matter how long you've been away.

  2. #51595

    Legend Line-Up

    Quote Originally Posted by T9541  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know? I heard they list a lot of people. Monica is still there but extra busy because of you bastards. I saw another girl with short hair, kinda cute, better English, but forgot her name.
    I call or text Legend because the girls definitely move around. Besides Monica, the current crew includes Ivy (the youngest), Lily, Lisa (busty and very pretty), May and Suki.

  3. #51594

    Current lineup at legend?

    Anyone know? I heard they list a lot of people. Monica is still there but extra busy because of you bastards. I saw another girl with short hair, kinda cute, better English, but forgot her name.

  4. #51593
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    May at ZR in Marietta does Russian. Maybe not the first time tho. YMMV.
    That. I can confirm.

  5. #51592

    Gainesville massages

    Anyone have any recent reviews of Gainesville area spas. Been away for a few months for work and ready to get back in the game.

  6. #51591

    IVY Massage. Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    You can try Yuki, Mia, Jessica. Extra services are on the menu to FS.
    Thanks. I also had a PM from another Monger and so I selected Mia. She actually speaks English pretty good for 4 yrs being in the USA. Guessing age in her 30's? Chose 1 hr. But, let me tell you when I saw her full body laying on the table. It was perfect. No flat butt, small breasts, but I consider perfect. And her shape was not straight but curvy hips. Those who know my M. O. Understand that I also like to give massage too which when done right allows access to more, with no negotiation. And it was so good I opted for another ˝ hr!! House for $100 at 90 min. I tip what I care to tip. I enjoyed every minute. Next time I go, I will see her again.

  7. #51590
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisStark  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for Russians as well if anyone can assist.
    May at ZR in Marietta does Russian. Maybe not the first time tho. YMMV.

  8. #51589
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I went there about a month ago and I met Clara. I got good services but she looks not young. I saw a good review about Miky few days ago and I went to ek healing today. Like the review she looks like 20's to 30's and slim body good tits. She provides good services and I liked it. When I left mama sang told me there will be a new young girl coming next Monday. Miky will go back to Ny next week so I will try her one more time before she goes.
    Is it stiil house fee + $. 60 for FS there?

  9. #51588

    May at ZR

    I visited May at ZR in Marietta recently. Fair warning: May is not young (50's? Not thin and not pretty but she's very aware of this so she goes the extra mile to compete with Li's girls a few blocks away. She is very enthusiastic and loves to chat but I can only pick up on about a third of what she says. She gives out lots a compliments, "you have strong butt muscle. I like your body. Etc". Yes, I know she tells this to everybody but it's still kinda nice. The massage is average but she'll tease throughout the back rub. After the flip, more teasing while the shirt and bra come up revealing a nice rack and plenty of UTC up top. She then hopped up on the table for a Russian finish. After the clean-up, it was scalp, face, foot and leg massage. 70 + 60 OTD. Will return.

  10. #51587

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    You can try Yuki, Mia, Jessica. Extra services are on the menu to FS.
    I was there a while back but forgot the provider's name. Just remembered she's relatively short and has a big mole on her forehead.

    Anyone knows her name? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

  11. #51586
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to go to IVY in Midtown soon. I haven't been in awhile. Any specials ladies there of interest that you can recommend. Thanks.
    You can try Yuki, Mia, Jessica. Extra services are on the menu to FS.

  12. #51585

    Ivy in Midtown

    I am planning to go to IVY in Midtown soon. I haven't been in awhile. Any specials ladies there of interest that you can recommend. Thanks.

  13. #51584

    MW meassage (EK healing)

    I went there about a month ago and I met Clara. I got good services but she looks not young. I saw a good review about Miky few days ago and I went to ek healing today. Like the review she looks like 20's to 30's and slim body good tits. She provides good services and I liked it. When I left mama sang told me there will be a new young girl coming next Monday. Miky will go back to Ny next week so I will try her one more time before she goes.

  14. #51583

    Buford

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    No they're not spooked. The weeks leading up to this. Yes they were on alert. They were suspicious that LE was up to something before what happened to sun spa. LE was in the area more often and were stopping in due to "complaints" from "customers".
    That makes a lot more sense. I visited Sun about a month ago and I guess I gave off LEO vibes because the girl (Latina) was very hesitant.

  15. #51582

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Will let you know if anyone comments back. Hopefully someone knows why Sun in Buford is closed or when they will reopen.

    River.
    Heard Sun is one of Samantha's places and was busted last week. LE has been picking her stores off one at a time. Two weeks ago, they got a Chinese girl working for her at one of her Duluth stores.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape