Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16736

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by AllmenStand  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited dream at her new place. She is not at the Ramada on 40 any more with Roxy she has her own apartment, in the Brooklyn / GB that is actually decent its definitely not what I was expecting when she sent the address but when I pulled up and went in it wasn't bad at all. Pretty much standard. 40 beans BBJ and cfs those back shots do it for me she can definitely take a pounding with no complaints at all and gets into it. Give her a shot, but the only thing is she is hard to get in contact with she never answers her phone.
    Hope this is the Dream you are referring to.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4435318975

  2. #16735

    Dream

    Recently visited dream at her new place. She is not at the Ramada on 40 any more with Roxy she has her own apartment, in the Brooklyn / GB that is actually decent its definitely not what I was expecting when she sent the address but when I pulled up and went in it wasn't bad at all. Pretty much standard. 40 beans BBJ and cfs those back shots do it for me she can definitely take a pounding with no complaints at all and gets into it. Give her a shot, but the only thing is she is hard to get in contact with she never answers her phone.

  3. #16734

    Parker

    There's debate on if she's the girl in the pics or not. Pic's are dated at the least and she's heavier. CBJ, relaxed time but not really GFE or anything spectacular. Her plusses are an easy date set-up, drama free and nice person. I think you can do better for $500 though.

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaAmp  [View Original Post]
    About to TOFT. Really hoping she is legit. If anyone has anything to report please do tell. I am not a frequent monger so I am worried I missed any signs of being uncle LEO. We texted briefly with only a mention of where I saw her ad. She called me on the phone. No rates discussed, only asked if I saw them on the website. No deposit. Asked to call when I park and wait in car.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xoparker

  4. #16733
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    You are going to drop 5 to 1 k on a provider. I wonder if any of the reviews say she doesn't look like the girl in the photo. Report back let us know your thoughts.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4476748-372529
    The reviews are middling and average. Non-GFE apparently a lot of rules.

  5. #16732
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaAmp  [View Original Post]
    About to TOFT. Really hoping she is legit. If anyone has anything to report please do tell. I am not a frequent monger so I am worried I missed any signs of being uncle LEO. We texted briefly with only a mention of where I saw her ad. She called me on the phone. No rates discussed, only asked if I saw them on the website. No deposit. Asked to call when I park and wait in car.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xoparker
    You are going to drop 5 to 1 k on a provider. I wonder if any of the reviews say she doesn't look like the girl in the photo. Report back let us know your thoughts.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4476748-372529

  6. #16731

    Paker

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaAmp  [View Original Post]
    About to TOFT. Really hoping she is legit. If anyone has anything to report please do tell. I am not a frequent monger so I am worried I missed any signs of being uncle LEO. We texted briefly with only a mention of where I saw her ad. She called me on the phone. No rates discussed, only asked if I saw them on the website. No deposit. Asked to call when I park and wait in car.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xoparker
    Interested. How was your dream?

  7. #16730
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMonger  [View Original Post]
    In her prime, she's worth it. Shame what the street does to her. Anybody remember the days when she was hanging out with Piper? Oh, Piper, I miss her too.
    Yes around 2015 when she was first advertising and working from nice hotels near BWI. She and Piper shared the room for couple of months and then they separated. I think Piper moved out of state almost 3 to 4 years back.

  8. #16729

    Reviews?

    Ask her if she has any positive reviews anywhere. She should know.

    If you don't get confirmation of a positive review or two, maybe you should pass.

    Or maybe you're a Thrill-Seeker who likes to take chances and explore the unknown??

    There are plenty of ladies out there who have positive reviews.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaAmp  [View Original Post]
    About to TOFT. Really hoping she is legit. If anyone has anything to report please do tell. I am not a frequent monger so I am worried I missed any signs of being uncle LEO. We texted briefly with only a mention of where I saw her ad. She called me on the phone. No rates discussed, only asked if I saw them on the website. No deposit. Asked to call when I park and wait in car.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xoparker

  9. #16728

    This post probably won't last long referring to the original

    Quote Originally Posted by Cod592  [View Original Post]
    Big booty Jewelz online saying she positive HSV 1&2.

    She use to be out DC now she back in bmor. Any one heard anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/117924718
    Have you ever looked up what percentage of people has HSV-1 in the U.S.

  10. #16727

    Too Good to be True?

    About to TOFT. Really hoping she is legit. If anyone has anything to report please do tell. I am not a frequent monger so I am worried I missed any signs of being uncle LEO. We texted briefly with only a mention of where I saw her ad. She called me on the phone. No rates discussed, only asked if I saw them on the website. No deposit. Asked to call when I park and wait in car.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xoparker

  11. #16726

    Jewelz

    Big booty Jewelz online saying she positive HSV 1&2.

    She use to be out DC now she back in bmor. Any one heard anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/117924718

  12. #16725
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR not too far from BWI to trade with Senior Members. She gave me permission to give her number out. PM Me.
    Hope someone here got the info of this UTR and enjoying her.

  13. #16724

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by LexMar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she went on a sponsored statecation last August. No ticket for early return. Finally arrived back today according to boarding pass.

    I have not seen her in over a year.
    Saw her at siesta about 2 months ago at siesta

  14. #16723

    Ally in Park Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Ally is not bella. There's like 4 different girls that use the same spot. The guy that lives there lets them use the room for dates.
    I agree with Mumford. Bella was blond last time I saw her and looks much younger. I don't see any resemblance with the 2. And I haven't sampled Bella myself, because I was there for Raven with spider tats.

  15. #16722

    Rosedale Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo23  [View Original Post]
    No longer post must be on vacation?
    Yes, she went on a sponsored statecation last August. No ticket for early return. Finally arrived back today according to boarding pass.

    I have not seen her in over a year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape