Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 552 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 8280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7830

    Arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a nice find. I've been looking as well again for a cute reliable black girl. My last couple of black girls ended a while ago after some great arrangements with them. Arrangements don't last forever. May have to delve again more into the SW world to find a black girl again. I still have some Latina, White and Asian girl arrangements going. But need some chocolate again in the mix. Black girls are freaks in the sack.

    And I agree on the tats. I don't mind them and if they are good tats, in the right places, it's hot. That whole alt girl / suicide type girl look can be hot. I've had a couple of regular civie girlfriends that had tats and it was nice. But tats on a fine female should not be on the ass, tits, chest, neck or face. Those spots are sexy on their own and don't need graffiti. Everywhere else is fine as long as it's not to crazy.
    How do you make arrangements? I'd like some asian girl arrangements slim pickings in ventura.

  2. #7829
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Amusing

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Sunday I saw a car stopped in the middle of Fig on the turning lane. But there's no driver and it looked like the front bumper is damaged. So I think there was a crash and the driver was hiding from been seen.

    KT gaslight me all day. Maybe she couldn't get a ride or she need a hit before going to work. Finally, I got to wait for her at a motel. Then I saw a gorgeous white girl with a pair of great legs going down the stairs right in front of my car. I reacted too slow. She walked just out of the motel before I sprung into action. When I drove to the entrance she got into a car waiting. Then I got back to wait for KT.

    After a while, the white girl came back. She walked pass me and I had a chance to wave at each other. But then she came back with a man. I saw her went upstairs into a room and the man took his time hanging around the car. I almost got out of my car and got into the room. But this guy went up into the room eventually.

    When I was finished with KT, I left alone. After I got into may car in the parking lot, the white girl came out with the man into his car. I decided to tail them. But it will be too creepy so I got out and looked for a place to park and then tail them. You know the whole area is fully parked. I drove to the nearest stop sign and try to back up and park in the little space before the stop sign. But my old SUV has no backup camera. I hit the car behind me. Unfortunately, there was a old man in it. I took a look at his car and he got no bumper before I hit him. He asked for $30 instead of claiming my insurance. I LOLed.
    Very amusing story. I am glad I stay away from fig.

  3. #7828

    Amusing crash

    Sunday I saw a car stopped in the middle of Fig on the turning lane. But there's no driver and it looked like the front bumper is damaged. So I think there was a crash and the driver was hiding from been seen.

    KT gaslight me all day. Maybe she couldn't get a ride or she need a hit before going to work. Finally, I got to wait for her at a motel. Then I saw a gorgeous white girl with a pair of great legs going down the stairs right in front of my car. I reacted too slow. She walked just out of the motel before I sprung into action. When I drove to the entrance she got into a car waiting. Then I got back to wait for KT.

    After a while, the white girl came back. She walked pass me and I had a chance to wave at each other. But then she came back with a man. I saw her went upstairs into a room and the man took his time hanging around the car. I almost got out of my car and got into the room. But this guy went up into the room eventually.

    When I was finished with KT, I left alone. After I got into may car in the parking lot, the white girl came out with the man into his car. I decided to tail them. But it will be too creepy so I got out and looked for a place to park and then tail them. You know the whole area is fully parked. I drove to the nearest stop sign and try to back up and park in the little space before the stop sign. But my old SUV has no backup camera. I hit the car behind me. Unfortunately, there was a old man in it. I took a look at his car and he got no bumper before I hit him. He asked for $30 instead of claiming my insurance. I LOLed.

    KT came out of the motel. She LOLed too. She got into my SUV. But then she kept saying that it's different because of some stuff in the back seats. Then she realized that she got into the wrong car. It was another SUV with the same color. I really don't know if she recognized any driver of my car or the other.

  4. #7827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I got into Fig when the traffic died down before noon. Maybe it was a bit early. Still a few hotties and a lot around. Good enough for the night but not daytime. A few girls use a lot of white powder for makeup. Pickup a light brown girl because at least her skin looks good. $100 but charge $40 to go topless and $40 to suck. No thank you. Can't cum. So I pulled out to find another one.

    Shot skirts and hot pans. But I was picky because I can see clearly. I saw a younger and smaller black girl at 80's to 90's. When I pinpointed her again she was picked up. I decided to go into 69 one last time. The crew was changed. KT was one of three there, pure black, smaller but most outstanding. She braided her hair but she didn't need hair to look pretty. She has tats but not on the wrong places, not on tits, bottoms, or chest, or face. She may have piercings but again not on critical places like the nose or nipple. I didn't notice at first but she was wearing a loose bra which is see-through. It was black so I didn't notice at first. Very good sign.

    $100 with a room. Good deal. My air bed is still a virgin. I figured out good places to park but any ladies with decent talent will have a room for themselves or share.

    Most girls like to start a conversation. But black girls are more full of shit, like GFE. They will caress you given encouragement, compliment, or command.

    I fainted when she went nude. She is smaller but totally athletic, those black girl on high jumps. She doesn't need any tight jeans. Her butt just stays up, very firm. My left hand couldn't leave her cheek and my right hand can't leave her breast, which wasn't big, but firm C or D cup, with small pencil nipples to go with. This is exactly I've been looking for two years. I met a black girl on Fig in a jacket. But her breast was just like this surprising me. She ditched me because I was asking for shower play that sort of escort thing. I couldn't find anything like that until now. There was only one black girl on HX in recent years who is close. But she didn't have enough clients to come back.
    She sounds like a nice find. I've been looking as well again for a cute reliable black girl. My last couple of black girls ended a while ago after some great arrangements with them. Arrangements don't last forever. May have to delve again more into the SW world to find a black girl again. I still have some Latina, White and Asian girl arrangements going. But need some chocolate again in the mix. Black girls are freaks in the sack.

    And I agree on the tats. I don't mind them and if they are good tats, in the right places, it's hot. That whole alt girl / suicide type girl look can be hot. I've had a couple of regular civie girlfriends that had tats and it was nice. But tats on a fine female should not be on the ass, tits, chest, neck or face. Those spots are sexy on their own and don't need graffiti. Everywhere else is fine as long as it's not to crazy.

  5. #7826

    Kt!

    I got into Fig when the traffic died down before noon. Maybe it was a bit early. Still a few hotties and a lot around. Good enough for the night but not daytime. A few girls use a lot of white powder for makeup. Pickup a light brown girl because at least her skin looks good. $100 but charge $40 to go topless and $40 to suck. No thank you. Can't cum. So I pulled out to find another one.

    Shot skirts and hot pans. But I was picky because I can see clearly. I saw a younger and smaller black girl at 80's to 90's. When I pinpointed her again she was picked up. I decided to go into 69 one last time. The crew was changed. KT was one of three there, pure black, smaller but most outstanding. She braided her hair but she didn't need hair to look pretty. She has tats but not on the wrong places, not on tits, bottoms, or chest, or face. She may have piercings but again not on critical places like the nose or nipple. I didn't notice at first but she was wearing a loose bra which is see-through. It was black so I didn't notice at first. Very good sign.

    $100 with a room. Good deal. My air bed is still a virgin. I figured out good places to park but any ladies with decent talent will have a room for themselves or share.

    Most girls like to start a conversation. But black girls are more full of shit, like GFE. They will caress you given encouragement, compliment, or command.

    I fainted when she went nude. She is smaller but totally athletic, those black girl on high jumps. She doesn't need any tight jeans. Her butt just stays up, very firm. My left hand couldn't leave her cheek and my right hand can't leave her breast, which wasn't big, but firm C or D cup, with small pencil nipples to go with. This is exactly I've been looking for two years. I met a black girl on Fig in a jacket. But her breast was just like this surprising me. She ditched me because I was asking for shower play that sort of escort thing. I couldn't find anything like that until now. There was only one black girl on HX in recent years who is close. But she didn't have enough clients to come back.

    She may be 5'6 but looked taller with long legs standing beside the bed. Sucking breast is $40 extra. I bargained but she cutely refused. I took my time. After that I was asking her to go on top. But she was going for a covered blowjob. I don't even know it was included.

    She did the cowgirl. Didn't feel good. I wasn't fully erect and may be she wasn't as tight as the last one who cowgirl me to finish, which cost me $500.

    She even has a body spray which smells good.

    I never say I live right there but maybe I should. Do people live there have high salary? High property value? That's my reason. But KT assumed that I live there and was very nice. Asked my phone number and asked me to come often.

  6. #7825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Bianca 411

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Fig last night was filled to the brim with seemingly endless hotties. Skinny tall whitegirls, black girls, latina gurls, and one supersized white girl that I saw get dropped off by a monger. All the good action was near the Parlor 2 and 4 Star motels (74th street). Got approached by a few but none wanted car dates. A super attractive and super young WSW quoted me 140, and the room. I only had 140 and didn't want to give my card and ID to a place I had never used. Though I did eventually park on the street and get a latina that had a room at Parlor and it's actually pretty nice, spacious and clean.

    Picked Bianca. Straight up 10/10 younG LSW. She could easily be a pornstar. Wearing a micro bikini and wedge clear heels and nothing else. Thought it was going to be great but you get what you pay for. 100 and covered everything, only doggy with a leg lifted up to check on the hat constantly, no ethusiasm and a real attitude. At one point during exerting myself with both hands on her ass I coughed and you would think I insulted her ancestors with the look and attitude she gave me. "Do you not cover your mouth?" Lady a cough happens in a split second and I was distracted. It's not like I'm a junkie coughing up blood; I have allergies in late winter early spring. Sue me. Rushed me through and out the door with a look of disdain. Didn't even respond when I said thank you.

    A shame. She is soooooooo hot. Wish I got pictures but her body is legit perfect and face looks like one of the cute Latinas from Orange is the New Black. The hunt was fun as hell though.
    A:

    Could you please share contact info and a pic of Bianca? I tried to PM you but you're out of resources.

  7. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSomeDome  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of any new hotspots for SW other than Fig or western?
    Long Beach.

  8. #7823

    New hotspots

    Anybody know of any new hotspots for SW other than Fig or western?

  9. #7822
    The girls were way tp blatant and community was upset. So the police cracked down hard and the girls moved to Fig. When the girls dress so scantily and so obvious it upsets the locals. The other problem is the girls all like to keep working in the same small area.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Why so quiet? Real estate has already driven up prices. Motels sold out on the weekends, hopefully not other days. Charged way too much and didn't give me change. I was surprised some familiar motels didn't do the day trade but are happy to do it at night. Fig not yet has the variety as Sunset but I didn't remember Sunset looked so good daytime.

    Just picked up a girl when I arrived. She was happy to try my airbed. But couldn't find decent parking. I just park somewhere on the street because I had total blackout ready. But she wouldn't do it there. My backseat won't go down all the way after all, just inclined a lot.

  10. #7821

    Fig last night

    Fig last night was filled to the brim with seemingly endless hotties. Skinny tall whitegirls, black girls, latina gurls, and one supersized white girl that I saw get dropped off by a monger. All the good action was near the Parlor 2 and 4 Star motels (74th street). Got approached by a few but none wanted car dates. A super attractive and super young WSW quoted me 140, and the room. I only had 140 and didn't want to give my card and ID to a place I had never used. Though I did eventually park on the street and get a latina that had a room at Parlor and it's actually pretty nice, spacious and clean.

    Picked Bianca. Straight up 10/10 younG LSW. She could easily be a pornstar. Wearing a micro bikini and wedge clear heels and nothing else. Thought it was going to be great but you get what you pay for. 100 and covered everything, only doggy with a leg lifted up to check on the hat constantly, no ethusiasm and a real attitude. At one point during exerting myself with both hands on her ass I coughed and you would think I insulted her ancestors with the look and attitude she gave me. "Do you not cover your mouth?" Lady a cough happens in a split second and I was distracted. It's not like I'm a junkie coughing up blood; I have allergies in late winter early spring. Sue me. Rushed me through and out the door with a look of disdain. Didn't even respond when I said thank you.

    A shame. She is soooooooo hot. Wish I got pictures but her body is legit perfect and face looks like one of the cute Latinas from Orange is the New Black. The hunt was fun as hell though.

  11. #7820
    Baseline and G st area is where the girls hang out. Head down G st till around 5th st area. Personally I have not found any SW's that interest me. The quality is fairly low. There is the occasional SW on Bsseline. Just be aware that LE does crackdown at times.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaDude213  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I'm going to be close to these areas. I know this isn't the board for it. But can someone give me some insight of the blades out there? Street wise. Please.

  12. #7819

    Sunset II

    Why so quiet? Real estate has already driven up prices. Motels sold out on the weekends, hopefully not other days. Charged way too much and didn't give me change. I was surprised some familiar motels didn't do the day trade but are happy to do it at night. Fig not yet has the variety as Sunset but I didn't remember Sunset looked so good daytime.

    Just picked up a girl when I arrived. She was happy to try my airbed. But couldn't find decent parking. I just park somewhere on the street because I had total blackout ready. But she wouldn't do it there. My backseat won't go down all the way after all, just inclined a lot.

  13. #7818

    San Bernardino / Riverside

    Hello all,

    I'm going to be close to these areas. I know this isn't the board for it. But can someone give me some insight of the blades out there? Street wise. Please.

  14. #7817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSomeDome  [View Original Post]
    Man, everytime I pull up on a blade all the girls run away from my car & I mean no harm. Any tips for black guys tryna catch a date. Also where are the other blades besides Fig? That shit is way too active for me.
    Those chics think you're a pimp. It's one of the rules their pimp will tell them. Stay away from black dudes. Only thing you can really do is make yourself look unassuming. Maybe wear some fake glasses to make you look a little nerdy and don't dress flashy.

    The only other worthwhile blade is upper Western in the Koreatown area. But it's only poppin late at night, really late at night. Fig at least still has some ho's during the day.

  15. #7816

    SW for a black guy

    Man, everytime I pull up on a blade all the girls run away from my car & I mean no harm. Any tips for black guys tryna catch a date. Also where are the other blades besides Fig? That shit is way too active for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape