Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 300 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3383
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Lisa at dragon spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DNice2889  [View Original Post]
    How close does she look to the pic on the link.
    Lisa has more skills and flawless service!

    The Massage Spa Cutler Bay.

  2. #3382
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie95  [View Original Post]
    Back to Asia / Golden to check out who's there second floor. Very quiet place. Mamasam ask how long, went for the haft hour. Soon Alice come in goes right for a hug and deep kiss. Junior say yes. Our clothes come right off and the fun starts. Alice took control and showed me all of her treats and tricks. LOL, Now I regret choosing the haft hour. But tomorrow I'll be back, Jonnie.
    Check out 1. 0. 2. 1. Just down the street.

  3. #3381

    Asia / Golden Spa

    Back to Asia / Golden to check out who's there second floor. Very quiet place. Mamasam ask how long, went for the haft hour. Soon Alice come in goes right for a hug and deep kiss. Junior say yes. Our clothes come right off and the fun starts. Alice took control and showed me all of her treats and tricks. LOL, Now I regret choosing the haft hour. But tomorrow I'll be back, Jonnie.

  4. #3380

    No the best responses to appointment questions

    Tried to see her when she first post there a few weeks ago but when ask her by text if the location have a shower to use after the service because I have to work after, her response was I have a shower but you can not use it. You can use only the toilet. Maybe she had changed but haven't try again.

  5. #3379

  6. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever heard of this AMP?
    I think you need to look in the Fort Lauderdale / Broward forum.

  7. #3377

    Seven star

    Has anyone ever heard of this AMP?

  8. #3376

    Any help

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/2999441

    Any info to see if it's worth it.

  9. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by LTH69  [View Original Post]
    She's rude as hell and only do outcall.

  10. #3374

    Karina MF


  11. #3373

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DNice2889  [View Original Post]
    How close does she look to the pic on the link.
    Just to be clear that link did not go to Angel. Angel is the Dominican and the pics are recent and they are her.

    She gives best massage and best HE.

  12. #3372
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/3049776

    With her long hair, professional massage skills, and magic fingertips running over my balls, it made me feel like heaven! I suggest ya'll try it out!
    How close does she look to the pic on the link.

  13. #3371
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Are you looking for Lisa with magic fingers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave9090  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see a massage lady from adultsearch. The only place her number comes up is adultseach. Does anyone have experience with adultsearch. I do not know how to do link so her number is 786-652-6484. Thanks. Any one see this lady?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/3049776

    With her long hair, professional massage skills, and magic fingertips running over my balls, it made me feel like heaven! I suggest ya'll try it out!

  14. #3370

    LMP Insight

    Hi All,

    I saw an LMP on the 2nd Floor at 3*5* NW 7*th Ave. I have been to the AMP on the 1st floor but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the LMP, feel free to PM.

  15. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by HeldonSwane  [View Original Post]
    All she did was tickle my balls, than gave me oil for Me to the job. Waste of time. Waste.
    Sorry you didn't get a happy ending. She's YMMV, but I get finished. The place across the street next to Dunkin' Donuts is a sure thing for HE, very very YMMV for more, but they aren't very attractive imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape